What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

Yes, forced to compete on the merits, blacks would sink to abysmally low levels in all areas of life. They'd be upset and crime and rioting would go up. Sure sucks to live with them: you either suffer their violence, or buy them off with welfare and AA.

^^ I would add, ' and buy them off "for" votes.

"Everybody has asked the question. . ."What shall we do with the Negro?"
I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are worm-eaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone!

--Frederick Douglass

The fact that the need affirmative action makes them look inferior. If they can't compete on a equal ground what do you expect?

I don't believe they need affirmative action. They have been trained for several generations to believe they need it in order to get ahead. Instead of working, learning, and making themselves into competitors, they have bought into the myth that without the "level playing field", they are not capable of achieving the same goals as whites.

People like Obama?

Exactly.
Raised as kept animals, groomed to be "best in show" by their 'invisible' masters. And they serve well, very well. They play the part they have been trained to play, just as any animal bred to the task.

Last edited:
[I don't believe they need affirmative action. They have been trained for several generations to believe they need it in order to get ahead. Instead of working, learning, and making themselves into competitors, they have bought into the myth that without the "level playing field", they are not capable of achieving the same goals as whites.

Another silly lib blaming society for black failure.

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

This progressive commercial brought to you by the Foundation For Insular Thought (FIT).

Last edited:
[I don't believe they need affirmative action. They have been trained for several generations to believe they need it in order to get ahead. Instead of working, learning, and making themselves into competitors, they have bought into the myth that without the "level playing field", they are not capable of achieving the same goals as whites.

Another silly lib blaming society for black failure.

Dear,
You should know by now I am anything but a 'lib'. But blacks are weak enough to have bought into their failure. Blacks can be strong, decent people, but it is so much easier not to be so.

The thing I get upset regarding this subject is some "white folks" feel its necessary to use words like "they" "all" "them" as if they personally know every single African-American benefits from so-called Affirmative Action. Before white people start commenting on what is going on in the black community first off get the facts right before we start discussing hypothetical situations on the why's and how's. Coming first hand I've never received, nor was told of any afforded benefits because of the color of my skin.

Any thinking person or someone with some historical knowledge knows that the reason so-called affirmative action was created due to real discrimination. If Caucasian Americans developed an American society based on color lines what makes you think because of that history affirmative action is less logical?

Oh by the way if your Native American you have a better chance of getting into graduate school than an African-American...Did you guys know that? Oh wait affirmative action is just a black thing right?

The thing I get upset regarding this subject is some "white folks" feel its necessary to use words like "they" "all" "them" as if they personally know every single African-American benefits from so-called Affirmative Action. Before white people start commenting on what is going on in the black community first off get the facts right before we start discussing hypothetical situations on the why's and how's. Coming first hand I've never received, nor was told of any afforded benefits because of the color of my skin.

Any thinking person or someone with some historical knowledge knows that the reason so-called affirmative action was created due to real discrimination. If Caucasian Americans developed an American society based on color lines what makes you think because of that history affirmative action is less logical?

Oh by the way if your[/I] Native American you have a better chance of getting into graduate school than an African-American...Did you guys know that? Oh wait affirmative action is just a black thing right?

yore hypocrisy is showing! you chastise 'some' whites for not putting in modifiers, then you do the same thing in the second sentence. then you deny any benefit from AA but complain about First Nations people having an even higher acceptance rate per qualification than blacks.

one of the difficulties in figuring out the benefits and detriments of AA is the lack of accessible information. the few actual lists that I have seen showed that black applicants were markedly lower qualified than the whites one, and the accepted applicants even more so.

Last edited:

Oh by the way if your[/I] Native American you have a better chance of getting into graduate school than an African-American...Did you guys know that? Oh wait affirmative action is just a black thing right?

yore hypocrisy is showing! you chastise 'some' whites for not putting in modifiers, then you do the same thing in the second sentence. then you deny any benefit from AA but complain about First Nations people having an even higher acceptance rate per qualification than blacks.

one of the difficulties in figuring out the benefits and detriments of AA is the lack of accessible information. the few actual lists that I have seen showed that black applicants were markedly lower qualified than the whites one, and the accepted applicants even more so.

No. I am challenging the notion that Affirmative Action is considered a "black thing" as if African-Americans are the minority group. If your going to prove African Americans are benifiting from it display statistical evidence. This is what I am saying. I mentioned Native Americans because, if you had a brain, in college Native Americans are the least represented in higher education therefore, institutions of learning are more likely to admit them, hence my mentioning of tht fact.

Alas affirmative action is not a black issue as the idiot no college degree having douchebag crapshoot and Matthew make it out to be.

Proving that I as a black man benefit from affirmative action is like trying to prove discrimination due to being rejected for obtaining an apartment. Most jobs will not tell you "hey blacks are the least represented in our company so let's hire you because your black" alas you have to prove that race was the factor. Of course Mr. Matthew will not talk about that because he fails at logic.

We have two options
1# To close the fucking gap, which may or may not be able to be closed
2# separation.

Education, free trade and hope is all we can hope for if we choose 1#.

Judging by the way you write, you threw out education long time ago.

[
You should know by now I am anything but a 'lib'. But blacks are weak enough to have bought into their failure. Blacks can be strong, decent people, but it is so much easier not to be so.

Strong and decent are not the issues. Are blacks as intelligent as whites/asians.? That's the question and all the evidence says no and that's why the black race fails in every advanced country. Why can't blacks develop advanced countries of their own in africa? They are the majority there and are in charge but still they can't get past third world.

Any thinking person or someone with some historical knowledge knows that the reason so-called affirmative action was created due to real discrimination

Real discrimination?? WTF does that mean?. I agree it was hard for a black to get a good job prior to AA but that's because they weren't qualified. Blacks are stupid - as everyone knows.
Denying jobs to unqualified applicants is how it's supposed to be.

[

Strong and decent are not the issues. Are blacks as intelligent as whites/asians.? That's the question and all the evidence says no and that's why the black race fails in every advanced country. Why can't blacks develop advanced countries of their own in africa? They are the majority there and are in charge but still they can't get past third world.

Am I as intelligent as any white person? I personally think I am far more intelligent than a lot of whites. Yes I am an arrogant bastard I know but I am confident in my intelligence this makes me sexy. LoL

Speaking of genetics let's see:

My mother went to a two-year college. Received her associate of science then went on to be a registered nurse. My dad had a grade school education. Between them I excelled beyond what they accomplished. Genetic inferiority? Nope. I did Soduku when I was a kid. I liked puzzles and things logical. I personally think intelligence, as what your alluding to, is a combination of both genes and environment.

I've met quite a few whites who are in established postions that lack common sense, you know, things that are naturally common and sensible? There are quite a few whites that aren't bright. Like yourself for instance (assuming you're white) a real intelligent person with some academic background does not articulate themselves in the manner you are presenting.

Any thinking person or someone with some historical knowledge knows that the reason so-called affirmative action was created due to real discrimination

Real discrimination?? WTF does that mean?. I agree it was hard for a black to get a good job prior to AA but that's because they weren't qualified. Blacks are stupid - as everyone knows.
Denying jobs to unqualified applicants is how it's supposed to be.

You had to ask me what is real discrimination???

I thought whites were intellectually superior? Anything I say you should immediately grasp since whites are somehow genetically superior....If you must ask, real discrimination is what I would call what my parents and grandparents went through. Segragated bathrooms, water fountains and housing. In the 40's my family were denied positions clearly because they were "colored." Malcolm X, before becoming a prolific speaker, was told as a child (upon stating he wanted to be a lawyer after his white teacher asked him what he wanted to be when he grows up) to be a carpenter since being a lawyer "no place for a ******" this is the clearest example of "real discrimination."

You understand now my genetically superior friend who also asked me to spell it out for him?

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

What or who made you the asshole you have become?

Forum List

Back