What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

I hope that charges soon, but I won't hold my breath.

Do you? Do you hope it "charges" soon, you fucking idiot?

:rolleyes:

The effects of inbreeding are really shining through today with you two racist rejects.

Do you even know what HBCU's exist.....Next!

why do you refuse to learn proper english grammar.? And then you cry because everyone here laughs at you!!

Where in that quoted sentence was I grammatically incorrect? Was it because I used an apostrophe? Was it because I insulted your ego? Next!!!

Oh wait...is it because I had a typo? Oh yes I'm sure you never had a typo. You can't debate so you try to be the grammar Nazi.

Last edited:
I don't need whites to pay my rent or tuition. I don't need whites to help me get women. I don't need whites to drive a car or change a flat tire. I don't need whites to get a job. I don't need whites to know how to fist fight or tie my shoe. I don't need whites to know how to put on a condom. I don't need whites to know how to eat or wipe my ass.

Pretty much for basic human duties I don't need whites to assist me.....next!
I can only surmise you are proud of the accomplishments you herald above. As a self-declared black genius, you do understand the inanity of your statement? I am reminded of that comedy skit where Chis Rock ridiculous "*******" for wanting credit for things they're supposed to do.

You've pretty much demonstrated how idiotic you are....Ok since the intelligence of this website is pretty low let me spell it out for you using hyphens:

THE-WHOLE-DISCUSSION-IN-THIS-THREAD-AS WELL AS-IN-THIS-RACIAL-DISCUSSION-SECTION-IS-BASED-ON-THE-VARIOUS-OPINIONS-BY-RACIST-HERE-IS-BASED-ON-THE-NOTION-THAT-BLACKS-ALWAYS-NEED-HELP-IN-EVERYTHING.

Last edited:
THE-WHOLE-DISCUSSION-IN-THIS-THREAD-AS WELL AS-IN-THIS-RACIAL-DISCUSSION-SECTION-IS-BASED-ON-THE-VARIOUS-OPINIONS-BY-RACIST-HERE-IS-BASED-ON-THE-NOTION-THAT-BLACKS-ALWAYS-NEED-HELP-IN-EVERYTHING.

No one said blacks need help in everything. They do fine in pro sports and other forms of entertainment. But in occupations that require intelligence, they do indeed need help. And everyone knows it - that's the real reason for AA.

No one said blacks need help in everything. They do fine in pro sports and other forms of entertainment. But in occupations that require intelligence, they do indeed need help. And everyone knows it - that's the real reason for AA.

You never answered my question, shitstain. What great technology have YOU invented?

For one I am not a racist therefore segragation is not a logical option. Second, I am a fan of multiculturalism and I believe people of different cultures can learn from one another. Third, I never said whites were a problem, you did. I am challenging you guys' in your assertion in that affirmative action is strictly a "black thing."

So far you and many more dingle berry racist assholes like you fail to prove your case....again

BTW

segregation is not an option for you because you would not be able to function without white people

That is the biggest joke I have ever heard, thanks for the laugh.

I've functioned pretty fine without white folks.

I don't need whites to pay my rent or tuition. I don't need whites to help me get women. I don't need whites to drive a car or change a flat tire. I don't need whites to get a job. I don't need whites to know how to fist fight or tie my shoe. I don't need whites to know how to put on a condom. I don't need whites to know how to eat or wipe my ass.

If what you say is true you do not need affirmative action programs. Are you in favor of affirmative action? If so, why are you?

BTW

segregation is not an option for you because you would not be able to function without white people

If what you say is true you do not need affirmative action programs. Are you in favor of affirmative action? If so, why are you?

To be honest I don't care whether affirmative action exist in college and/or job hiring. Jobs wont tell you "hey we hired someone else because they are black and we need to fill a quota" that is admitting discrimination. You guys are arguing against something you can't prove.

Hmmm define an occupation that requires intelligence? Every occupation that requires demonstrable ability requires one to be intelligent because demonstrating cognitive function is what makes you intelligent. Which is why most if not all jobs drug test because they know drugs inhibit cognitive function so what the fuck is a job that requires intelligence?

For fucks sake there are black astronauts, biologist, chemists, astrophysicists, psychologist, psychiatrists, physicians, janitors etc....

To be honest I don't care whether affirmative action exist in college and/or job hiring. Jobs wont tell you "hey we hired someone else because they are black and we need to fill a quota" that is admitting discrimination. You guys are arguing against something you can't prove.

It is well known that affirmative action polities enable blacks to get university positions and jobs they would not otherwise get.

Once I had a black co-workers who was earning twice as much as I was, and who was not even trying to do his job. When I mentioned this to my immediate supervisor he told me that when he got his job as supervisor he was told that he would be evaluated on his ability to attract and keep blacks, and that he was supposed to expect less from them.

Diversity is fine, but it should be earned.

Once I had a black co-workers[sic] who was earning twice as much as I was, and who was not even trying to do his job. When I mentioned this to my immediate supervisor he told me that when he got his job as supervisor he was told that he would be evaluated on his ability to attract and keep blacks, and that he was supposed to expect less from them. .

It seems much more likely that you were a useless piece of shit who was passed over in favor of his betters and you cooked up a little 'story' to excuse away your own failure.

once i had a black co-workers[sic] who was earning twice as much as i was, and who was not even trying to do his job. When i mentioned this to my immediate supervisor he told me that when he got his job as supervisor he was told that he would be evaluated on his ability to attract and keep blacks, and that he was supposed to expect less from them. .

it seems much more likely that you were a useless piece of shit who was passed over in favor of his betters and you cooked up a little 'story' to excuse away your own failure.

lmao

Last edited:
I'd love it if this gap would go away. The more intelligence that's on this planet=the better.

I'd like the gap to vanish also because otherwise blacks are a huge burden on america. As it is they are certainly a net negative for our economy.

The gap could vanish if dumb blacks would stop having kids and smart blacks would have lots of kids. Sadly our welfare system encourages just the opposite and that's why american blacks keep getting dumber and dumber.

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

Yes, forced to compete on the merits, blacks would sink to abysmally low levels in all areas of life. They'd be upset and crime and rioting would go up. Sure sucks to live with them: you either suffer their violence, or buy them off with welfare and AA.

The two greatest threats facing modern civilization are
1# The intelligence gap(non-whites)
2# Islam

Both of these could destroy all we have done.

Wow did every inbred sack of crap from Stormfront tire of their own cesspool and decide to pollute another site? All 3 of you are stupid enough to think black people are subhuman and lack a genetic component that makes them as smart as other humans. You have to be seriously pathetic to still be shilling Hitler's bullshit in 2012 :dev3:

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

Yes, forced to compete on the merits, blacks would sink to abysmally low levels in all areas of life. They'd be upset and crime and rioting would go up. Sure sucks to live with them: you either suffer their violence, or buy them off with welfare and AA.

The two greatest threats facing modern civilization are
1# The intelligence gap(non-whites)
2# Islam

Both of these could destroy all we have done.

Wow did every inbred sack of crap from Stormfront tire of their own cesspool and decide to pollute another site? All 3 of you are stupid enough to think black people are subhuman and lack a genetic component that makes them as smart as other humans. You have to be seriously pathetic to still be shilling Hitler's bullshit in 2012 :dev3:

Well, do you have the brain power to disprove it? Reality really fucking sucks! :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back