What would happen to blacks if we ended affirmative action?

[ In the 40's my family were denied positions clearly because they were "colored."

That's what whites go thru now due to AA. They are denied jobs just because they're white.

Prove it....I want evidence that black folks designed a "blacks only" facility. Please show me where my ethnic culture has designed such a contraption. Please show me otherwise shut the fuck up about whites playing the violin

[ In the 40's my family were denied positions clearly because they were "colored."

That's what whites go thru now due to AA. They are denied jobs just because they're white.

Prove it....I want evidence that black folks designed a "blacks only" facility. Please show me where my ethnic culture has designed such a contraption. Please show me otherwise shut the fuck up about whites playing the violin

since white people are so mean to you why wouldn't you want segregation?

Your problem would be solved.

For one I am not a racist therefore segragation is not a logical option. Second, I am a fan of multiculturalism and I believe people of different cultures can learn from one another. Third, I never said whites were a problem, you did. I am challenging you guys' in your assertion in that affirmative action is strictly a "black thing."

So far you and many more dingle berry racist assholes like you fail to prove your case....again

HBCU. Next question.

For one I am not a racist therefore segragation is not a logical option. Second, I am a fan of multiculturalism and I believe people of different cultures can learn from one another. Third, I never said whites were a problem, you did. I am challenging you guys' in your assertion in that affirmative action is strictly a "black thing."

So far you and many more dingle berry racist assholes like you fail to prove your case....again

if whites are not a problem why are you constantly pissing and moaning about how terrible they are to you?

achievement gap much?

and

yes, you are a racist

BTW

segregation is not an option for you because you would not be able to function without white people

BTW

segregation is not an option for you because you would not be able to function without white people

Got that right. Blacks do not produce the doctors and engineers and computer scientists that make an advanced country possible.

Affirmative action policies do not create opportunities. They take them from whites and Asians who deserve them, and give them to blacks and Hispanics who do not deserve them.

So you think doing the same thing to whites is somehow right? I thought you people wanted us to be a color blind society???

Race does not matter until it is time to achieve diversity and inclusion. Then unqualified blacks are admitted, and qualified whites are not.

They don't have the brains to get good jobs on merit so i suspect their welfare rate would jump from 35% to 95%!!! Skeptics might say that before AA came along most blacks were not on welfare, but that's because welfare 50 years ago was not as high-paying as it is now. Used to be welfare meant just enough to live on, now it gives you a comfortable lower middle-class existence.

So ending AA must be combined with a big reduction in welfare availability.

What or who made you the asshole you have become?

You can't answer his arguments, so you insult him.

Do not think that only a few whites feel the way he does. We are getting tired of smiling and lying in public, and telling the truth among trusted friends behind closed doors.

Forum List

Back