What Would Happen If Auntie Maxine Were Refused Service?

Hypothetical, I know. Not because she is very ugly, black or extremely stupid, but because of her political views?

Would snowflakes take umbrage?
I wouldn't do it. The noise would be incredible.

Hypothetical, I know. Not because she is very ugly, black or extremely stupid, but because of her political views?

It'd be the 3rd L.A. riots. Or 4th, maybe?

They don't seem to count Watts in the L.A. riot count.

If someone refused her because of her political views, there would be riots, because blacks and their white puppets would be screaming r-a-c-i-s-m day and night for weeks.

Are you equating race w/political affiliation again dunce?

dunce_hat_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqpawb723fAyJ42k_1qfiW_OIFTN8ZHEUZThdwcDv6fo4.jpg

Could be the best thing to ever happen. The heads of the usual suspects in the world of race pimps might just explode, ridding us of the vermin for good.
I'm w/ 'Blastoff' on this one for sure! Illuminate the disparate ideological abyss between conservatives and progressives... Take the same gender, race etc. from both camps... same inflammatory statement and the progressive gets the pass (or attempted pass) every time! Adding race and gender would only serve to underscore the point... as long as it is about the issues ONLY

Are you equating race w/political affiliation again dunce?

dunce_hat_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqpawb723fAyJ42k_1qfiW_OIFTN8ZHEUZThdwcDv6fo4.jpg
I clearly said refused service not because she's ugly, stupid or black (which she certainly is).

This is the question that libbie loons have tried to avoid for days
It displays the one way street they drive on
By now hundreds of dead beats disguised as protestors would have descended on the restaurant
The city would be littered with trash and vandalism.

Maxine has been suppressing her true orientation for quite some time now but something about Trump's recent actions have turned loose the ghetto n!gger in her.

Last edited:
Well the first thing that would happen is Watersscreaming, "Don't you know who I am?" "I'm a sitting US Congresswoman."

If that didn't work she would start screaming at one and all

Then the blacks in her district would riot in defense of that tree stump dumb idiot.

Yup. I can see it all now. LOL

"Excuse me, ma'am? Ma'am? You'll have to go back out and use the door around the side. Yes. the door at the side. The one marked Democrats. Yes, ma'am. That's for you people."

Well the first thing that would happen is Watersscreaming, "Don't you know who I am?" "I'm a sitting US Congresswoman."

If that didn't work she would start screaming at one and all

Then the blacks in her district would riot in defense of that tree stump dumb idiot.

Yup. I can see it all now. LOL
With any luck they'll burn down SE LA. Have you been there?

This is a third rail question for lib loons, they will avoid it as deadly

We all know what would happen. The MSM would have a fit. No matter how much the hypothetical restaurant denied race playing a role, they'd be labeled nazis and Trump would ultimately be to blame.

We all know what would happen. The MSM would have a fit. No matter how much the hypothetical restaurant denied race playing a role, they'd be labeled nazis and Trump would ultimately be to blame.
And Mueller would investigate for the next 10 years

I wouldn't do it. The noise would be incredible.

Her yap going into hyperdrive or her head exploding?

Not sure which you refer to.

I think there is a very good chance she could have a heart attack.

Any volunteers?

Maxine has been suppressing her true orientation for quite some time now but something about Trump's recent actions have turned loose the ghetto n!gger in her.
You had to go into the mud for that?

Welcome to my ignore list.

Forum List

Back