Trump The Colossus astride the world

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
The most powerful man on Earth.

Who’s got all the answers? These people know ...

So nice.

71FD5D16-827F-4F86-B846-1208E08EAF9B.jpeg

9A28E7D1-6DD4-49D5-A30C-5C09E2F3DEB2.jpeg

AA7C3A97-0C5A-476E-A1E0-786EBFB43697.jpeg

1A88D036-B3C9-4DF7-AB3C-3CDB0B8BB8E5.jpeg

They are each powerful in their own little pissant countries but as little children to President Trump.

Draft dodger Donnie John Trump is the snowflake's colossus, too funny.

Rebecca Solnit: The Loneliness of Donald Trump

A spoiled rich boy, who never held a real job and has the vocabulary and intelligence of a nine year old? A failure in most businesses, a draft dodger and adulterer, who feels because he is 'famous' he can grab a woman's private parts? That is something to look up to and be proud about? Damn the right wing has lost its mind. Sad.

A spoiled rich boy, who never held a real job and has the vocabulary and intelligence of a nine year old? A failure in most businesses, a draft dodger and adulterer, who feels because he is 'famous' he can grab a woman's private parts? That is something to look up to and be proud about? Damn the right wing has lost its mind. Sad.
You are too harsh. At least he isnt a child molester.

The meth is being handed out too freely to the far right.

The OP should be "Donaldus da Minimus"

So nice.

View attachment 201278

View attachment 201279

View attachment 201280

View attachment 201281

That is not him with the answers, that is him being a petulant child throwing a hissy fit.

I saw that same look and arm crossing from my children when they were in the 4 to 6 year old range.

You just aren’t used to a manly president. But you will adjust.

E6E5C49C-620D-492B-ADB8-A0A9AB284CCA.jpeg
A37397FD-931C-4E8D-9ECA-E4273A0F1380.jpeg
F8B6D6BD-951F-477D-A1EA-5E5A452C7A8A.jpeg

There are some parts of the world I would love to see Colossus tea bag.

COLOSSUS-OF-RHODES-1.jpg

So nice.

View attachment 201278

View attachment 201279

View attachment 201280

View attachment 201281

That is not him with the answers, that is him being a petulant child throwing a hissy fit.

I saw that same look and arm crossing from my children when they were in the 4 to 6 year old range.

View attachment 201302 View attachment 201303 View attachment 201304

What does Obama being feminine have to do with Trump being a petulant 4 year old?

The thing that you little Trump sheep cannot grasp is that to anyone with a brain, both of them suck.

So nice.

View attachment 201278

View attachment 201279

View attachment 201280

View attachment 201281

What does Obama being feminine have to do with Trump being a petulant 4 year old?

The thing that you little Trump sheep cannot grasp is that to anyone with a brain, both of them suck.

You have been feminized and taught to be nervous around manly men.

So nice.

View attachment 201278

View attachment 201279

View attachment 201280

View attachment 201281

You have been feminized and taught to be nervous around manly men.

Manly men, aka real men, do not cheat on their wives, they do not sexualy assulat women and they are not cowards.

Trump is a cheat, he grabs women without their permission and he is a fucking coward. He sits there at the G7 like a 4 year old not saying a word and then when he is safe and sound on AF1 he talks trash via twitter...that is the textbook definition of a coward.

You are too harsh. At least he isnt a child molester.
Accused Child rapist. Doers that count?

So nice.

View attachment 201278

View attachment 201279

View attachment 201280

View attachment 201281

No, they don't BOTH suck. One is an alpha male billionaire, and the other is a little limp wristed pussy boy twink sissy. Get it now?

So nice.

View attachment 201278

View attachment 201279

View attachment 201280

View attachment 201281

No, they don't BOTH suck. One is an alpha male billionaire, and the other is a little limp wristed pussy boy twink sissy. Get it now?

One is a billionaire pussy that only talks shit when he is not face to face with anyone and cheats on his wives, which makes him the biggest pussy of all

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

So nice.

View attachment 201278

View attachment 201279

View attachment 201280

View attachment 201281

One is a billionaire pussy that only talks shit when he is not face to face with anyone and cheats on his wives, which makes him the biggest pussy of all

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
You're angry with him for what he did as a Democrat. That's how they all are.

Forum List

Back