What would a decisive battle look like in a 2nd American Civil War?

If you call destroying America defeat,then yes I fear defeat.
Obama has been pissing on the rule of law for six years and he's praised by the left,I find that disturbing to say the least.

As far as what will set things off? I really dont know,but it's pretty obvious that obama is doing his damnedest find out.
You have the militarization of police forces around the country,DHS arming themselves to the teeth and a president who is doing his damnedest to set off the American right.

It's my hope America wakes up after seeing obama at work.
Anything else is unthinkable....

What specifically has Obama done? No hyperbole, no nonsense. Just the facts, please.

I see no reason to give you a list,this board if full of the reasons. And it's also full of dems who will defend whats going on no matter what obama does.

Seriously...what can you say to a group of people who think nothing is going on at the IRS?

I have never seen a list of fact...just opinion, hyperbole, and lies. Opinions are fine, as long as you can back them up.

I agree with you about the IRS scandal...without a doubt. And if it leads to Obama, he should be impeached. But, it has to be proven and there must be due process.

If we take into account 300,000,000 modern firearms, entire armies of defectors, even great swathes of air power, combined with "domestic espionage" and other forms of cyber warfare.

Would a decisive battle look more like Stalingrad in WWII or Falluhjah today?

Would it even be fought in an urban region, or would it be fought along the plumbing/aqueducts/highways leading to urban regions?

How long could urban populations survive with entire highways and railways permanently blocked?

How much of a role would espionage play (moles and plants lying/fabricating/destroying satellite data, jamming protected frequencies and internal networks, and just plain stealing information). How would the tyrannical government react to this rampant espionage? Would they be able to trust anyone?

Wolverines!

I suspect the second American Civil war will go down just like the first one because we will have the President in the White House and the North has all the industry. Unless you guys want to fight us with tobacco and cotton and fruit.

Big difference is this time we won't rape your women. Our soldiers will rape you! :badgrin: Like we had the blacks help us win the first Civil war, this war we will have our gays help us win. They are the modern day equivalent of the slaves in the first civil war. And they can hide among you and you won't even know it until it is too late. This will be our secret weapon. Like we used the indians to communicate in their language so the japs couldn't figure it out.

The South will rise again...and fall. :eusa_shhh:

What specifically has Obama done? No hyperbole, no nonsense. Just the facts, please.

I see no reason to give you a list,this board if full of the reasons. And it's also full of dems who will defend whats going on no matter what obama does.

Seriously...what can you say to a group of people who think nothing is going on at the IRS?

I have never seen a list of fact...just opinion, hyperbole, and lies. Opinions are fine, as long as you can back them up.

I agree with you about the IRS scandal...without a doubt. And if it leads to Obama, he should be impeached. But, it has to be proven and there must be due process.

If the obama admin is willing to use the IRS as a weapon,dont you think that lends credence to the other accusations?
You cant argue he didnt implement obamacare,he gave up five high ranking terrorist for a traitor. The guys an unmitigated disaster even if you just list the proven and well known infractions.

If the obama admin is willing to use the IRS as a weapon,dont you think that lends credence to the other accusations?

No...although I have my suspicions...I refuse to accept he is guilty until it is proven with oversight. Yeah, he is a politician - so I put nothing past him. But, his accusers are politicians as well. This 'investigation' has been slow with little evidence and a lot of rhetoric. My belief...he was aware of it after the fact. Not making an excuse for him or anyone else...I just don't think he is that stupid.

I am yet to see an honest discussion on the issue. One side says that democrat organizations were equally scrutinized. One side says it was only teapers. Fox says one thing and MSNBC says the other...but no one has presented the facts and had an honest discussion. I don't accept opinion as fact. Obama is the President. I may not agree with him on his policies, but I can respect the office and give him the benefit of the doubt until there is indisputable evidence proving was involved in the IRS scandal...and if proven to me that he is guilty, I will scream for impeachment louder than anyone else.

You cant argue he didnt implement obamacare,he gave up five high ranking terrorist for a traitor. The guys an unmitigated disaster even if you just list the proven and well known infractions.

Obamacare...that is just policy in which you disagree. Yeah, he strong armed the GOP, but that is what happens when you have Teapers obstructing - its politics. We lost. Instead of spending time pissing and moaning and obstructing, the GOP should have been providing leadership and offering alternatives.

As for the prisoner exchange...to me, meh. I can see both sides of the argument...it was a stupid move that baffles me, but in the end...not really that big of a deal. And considering the silence after the closed door meeting...I think there was a lot more to this trade than we are being told.

The revolutionaries should thank the liberals for disability access laws. That way, they can use their HoverRound Scooters to storm various handicapped-accessible government buildings.

Outside of those zones, they're out of luck. Revolutionaries who get out of breath walking to their car aren't especially threatening.

No...although I have my suspicions...I refuse to accept he is guilty until it is proven with oversight. Yeah, he is a politician - so I put nothing past him. But, his accusers are politicians as well. This 'investigation' has been slow with little evidence and a lot of rhetoric. My belief...he was aware of it after the fact. Not making an excuse for him or anyone else...I just don't think he is that stupid.

I am yet to see an honest discussion on the issue. One side says that democrat organizations were equally scrutinized. One side says it was only teapers. Fox says one thing and MSNBC says the other...but no one has presented the facts and had an honest discussion. I don't accept opinion as fact. Obama is the President. I may not agree with him on his policies, but I can respect the office and give him the benefit of the doubt until there is indisputable evidence proving was involved in the IRS scandal...and if proven to me that he is guilty, I will scream for impeachment louder than anyone else.

Obamacare...that is just policy in which you disagree. Yeah, he strong armed the GOP, but that is what happens when you have Teapers obstructing - its politics. We lost. Instead of spending time pissing and moaning and obstructing, the GOP should have been providing leadership and offering alternatives.

As for the prisoner exchange...to me, meh. I can see both sides of the argument...it was a stupid move that baffles me, but in the end...not really that big of a deal. And considering the silence after the closed door meeting...I think there was a lot more to this trade than we are being told.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about. Obama lied through his teeth to get obamacare passed. Then he delayed parts of it so as not to alienate people before the election all this while he was repressing conservative groups with the IRS to help with his re election.

And this just scratches the surface. Anyone who still supports this clown is a political hack.

The revolutionaries should thank the liberals for disability access laws. That way, they can use their HoverRound Scooters to storm various handicapped-accessible government buildings.

Outside of those zones, they're out of luck. Revolutionaries who get out of breath walking to their car aren't especially threatening.

:lmao:

What would a decisive battle look like in a 2nd American Civil War?

Will look like vigilante and irregular warfare as local citizens invoke citizens' arrests and take the seditionists into custody and down to the LEO.

To make it even better, just let the govt put a good bounty of each seditionist and the thing will be over in 48 hours

Good entrepreneurial capitalism!

Last edited:
Every time I see, yet, another thread about the upcoming civil war from 2nd Amendment, I am reminded of the hero of the radical right who was most visible in his efforts to start another civil war.

Timothy McVeigh.

Every time I see, yet, another thread about the upcoming civil war from 2nd Amendment, I am reminded of the hero of the radical right who was most visible in his efforts to start another civil war.

Timothy McVeigh.

Yeah, and it wouldn't surprise me if the next McVeigh is a member of USMB.

I was merely pointing out that canadian troops can be called to the US without Congressional approval. I am surprised you aren't outraged about this...then again, Teapers are irrational and can only spew what they have been told.

You were spewing idiocy without grasping what it was you were reading.

After hurricane Sandy, a resolution was passed so that Canada can offer help in an emergency, and vice versa. This has NOTHING to do with military action, simply with aid during natural or other disasters.

Doofus,

Show me where I have supported Obama. Hell, show me where I say you are a racist if you don't support Obama. You are too emotional and have poor reading comprehension skills. What I have said is that racist Teapers have no basis for their arguments if they are honest with themselves. Their outrage is a black President...not the perceived issues he has supposedly caused. I have asked you people, countless times, to list Obama's crimes that are unique to his administration. None of you have or can do it.

You can't make this shit up... :doubt:

The ploy of the Teapers...if anyone dares disagree with them, call them a racist. I am no more a racist that any Teaper on this forum...but you guys will call me racist because it makes you feel better about your rhetoric and empty arguments.

You mean like you did above?

You are a racist. I've nailed you in several threads for your racist idiocy.

No, it doesn't.

Yeah, it does.

What was his executive order. How did it spark a massive influx of new illegals? Many people would argue Bush's implementation of his Immigration Reform Act sparked a massive influx of illegals.

He didn't bother with one, he just refused to uphold the law, like the common criminal he is.

Oh, the the Bush amnesty FAILED doofus. The Tea Party stopped the Bush/McCain amnesty.

I was merely pointing out that canadian troops can be called to the US without Congressional approval. I am surprised you aren't outraged about this...then again, Teapers are irrational and can only spew what they have been told.

You were spewing idiocy without grasping what it was you were reading.

After hurricane Sandy, a resolution was passed so that Canada can offer help in an emergency, and vice versa. This has NOTHING to do with military action, simply with aid during natural or other disasters.

Doofus,
You should read the article and quit being so willfully ignorant.

Show me where I have supported Obama. Hell, show me where I say you are a racist if you don't support Obama. You are too emotional and have poor reading comprehension skills. What I have said is that racist Teapers have no basis for their arguments if they are honest with themselves. Their outrage is a black President...not the perceived issues he has supposedly caused. I have asked you people, countless times, to list Obama's crimes that are unique to his administration. None of you have or can do it.

You can't make this shit up... :doubt:[/quote]
Yet you have not shown me anything...only attributing arguments to me. How about you list the high crimes and misdemeanors committed by Obama.

You mean like you did above?
did what
You are a racist. I've nailed you in several threads for your racist idiocy.
No, you haven't. You may have accused me of being a racist because I don't agree with you, but no where have I ever been a racist.

What was his executive order. How did it spark a massive influx of new illegals? Many people would argue Bush's implementation of his Immigration Reform Act sparked a massive influx of illegals.

He didn't bother with one, he just refused to uphold the law, like the common criminal he is.[/quote]
What law?

Oh, the the Bush amnesty FAILED doofus. The Tea Party stopped the Bush/McCain amnesty.

The Tea Party?

Really, being a complete moron is NOT a virtue.

{U.S. Northern Command is coordinating department of defense’s support to FEMA, state and local response efforts in preparation for Hurricane Gustav’s landfall in the Southern United States.

The Civil Assistance Plan is a bilateral Canada-United States plan that facilitates military-to-military cooperation in support of a civil emergency in either country, once agreement for assistance is reached between the two governments. Signed on 14 Feb 2008, the CAP formalized the longstanding tradition of military-to-military cooperation that has long existed between our two countries.}

http://www.northcom.mil/Newsroom/ta...-command-implement-civil-assistance-plan.aspx

You drooling retard.

Yet you have not shown me anything...only attributing arguments to me. How about you list the high crimes and misdemeanors committed by Obama.

In my sig, retard.

No, you haven't. You may have accused me of being a racist because I don't agree with you, but no where have I ever been a racist.

Yes, I certainly have - you AND your little Klan buddy.

What law?

Are you on drugs?

The Tea Party?

Yes, the Tea Party. You thought it started with Obama, but then, you're quite very stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:

Really, being a complete moron is NOT a virtue.

{U.S. Northern Command is coordinating department of defense’s support to FEMA, state and local response efforts in preparation for Hurricane Gustav’s landfall in the Southern United States.

The Civil Assistance Plan is a bilateral Canada-United States plan that facilitates military-to-military cooperation in support of a civil emergency in either country, once agreement for assistance is reached between the two governments. Signed on 14 Feb 2008, the CAP formalized the longstanding tradition of military-to-military cooperation that has long existed between our two countries.}

http://www.northcom.mil/Newsroom/ta...-command-implement-civil-assistance-plan.aspx

You drooling retard.
WTF do you think can be defined as a civil emergency...moron.

In my sig, retard.
I keep sigs off, so I don't see it.

Yes, I certainly have - you AND your little Klan buddy.

Who is that and where?

What law?
Are you on drugs?
What law?

The Tea Party?

Yes, the Tea Party. You thought it started with Obama, but then, you're quite very stupid.

[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

In this case, a hurricane.

It has NOTHING to do with fighting, you drooling retard. This is simply a mutual assistance pact.

Bummer.

Who is that and where?

Your little Klan butt buddy Warwolf

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...spired-dozens-of-killings-11.html#post9443493

As if you didn't know.

That's all you have after being shown video of a Tea Party years before you claim they existed?

You're not just stupid, not just racist, but dishonest to boot.

Typical democrat.

In this case, a hurricane.

It has NOTHING to do with fighting, you drooling retard. This is simply a mutual assistance pact.
An armed insurrection would indeed be a civil emergency. Civil emergencies are not limited to acts of god.

Bummer.

:lol: Where you called us the same person. :lol: Nice try. Anyone who disagrees with you is called a racist.
That's all you have after being shown video of a Tea Party years before you claim they existed?

You're not just stupid, not just racist, but dishonest to boot.

Typical democrat.

:lol:

Forum List

Back