What would a decisive battle look like in a 2nd American Civil War?

Looks like the first to die city slickers are scared, so they project by joking and pretending it can't happen.

I love it when libtards are scared.

I love it when someone demonstrates their self-esteem is so low they need to try to convince themselves other anonymous posters on an internet message board are scared.

Sucks to be you man.

Looks like the first to die city slickers are scared, so they project by joking and pretending it can't happen.

And I'd love to see a bunch of drunken goobers go up against a big city SWAT team.

It's just frivolous, silly, and stupid to underestimate your potential enemies.
Who is underestimating these idiots. I trust the NSA has files on 2ndAmendment, Warwulf, Godboy, RWHeathenGamer, and the rest of their ilk.

As for me, I own guns. I am ready and waiting with excitement for any Teaper screaming revolution or race war to step one foot on my lawn.

These people are stupid...they are announcing their terrorist ideals on public forums. They think they are anonymous...little do these dumb asses realize, they have been identified and are being watched.

How much do you think that will matter if the Tea Party comes to dominate the government?

Right now marks the peak of teatards in government.

There's no way they'll take over Congress and the Oval Office.

I read this thread, and tons more on other sites, I haven't seen a single centrist or left-of-center express so much as mild concern, much less fear. :lol:

On my part it's boredom and annoyance, waiting 6 years for you lazy lying cowards to get up off the couch and actually try to have your wet-dream war.

I read this thread, and tons more on other sites, I haven't seen a single centrist or left-of-center express so much as mild concern, much less fear. :lol:

On my part it's boredom and annoyance, waiting 6 years for you lazy lying cowards to get up off the couch and actually try to have your wet-dream war.

They won't do a damned thing, ever. All talk in response to a black President. They will spew the same nonsense if Ben Carson gets elected...he is just a cover for their racism.

They won't do a damned thing, ever. All talk in response to a black President. They will spew the same nonsense if Ben Carson gets elected...he is just a cover for their racism.

Again, you fail to grasp the depth of the issue.

The first soldier that shoots an American citizen will unleash the fury of every armed citizen against the military.

The armed citizens of America are the third largest, armed standing army on the face of the earth. There isn't a force big enough to win a war against them. That's what scares the fuck otta libroids, and why they're so rabid about disarming law abiding citizens. Just like the movie "War Games" where total thermonuclear warfare was waged and NOTHING was left, would be the only scenario, and in that scenario, NO ONE wins.

WOLVERINE!

Every gun nuts fantasy. Only instead of fighting the Russians they are fighting our government

I have news for you. We have seen these radical groups trying to stage a revolution before. The public will not support you. In spite of your fantasies, Americans actually love their country and will never side with you

Think John Brown

Lets try a different scenario, one that doesn't quite fit your fantasy. Suppose some states vote for secession. What then? Does the Army go in and restore order? How many soldiers would join the other side? How many would simply refuse to obey orders?

This is the scenario that I see happening too

Another thread where 2ndAmendment fantasizes about killing American citizens...

Well we should at least answer his question so...

Picture a bunch of fat bald guys with ponytails laying in pools of blood. Picture the rest running away. Well....wheezing away.

If we take into account 300,000,000 modern firearms, entire armies of defectors, even great swathes of air power, combined with "domestic espionage" and other forms of cyber warfare.

Would a decisive battle look more like Stalingrad in WWII or Falluhjah today?

Would it even be fought in an urban region, or would it be fought along the plumbing/aqueducts/highways leading to urban regions?

How long could urban populations survive with entire highways and railways permanently blocked?

How much of a role would espionage play (moles and plants lying/fabricating/destroying satellite data, jamming protected frequencies and internal networks, and just plain stealing information). How would the tyrannical government react to this rampant espionage? Would they be able to trust anyone?

I would say it will look one of two ways. Either like the recent event at the Bundy ranch where the authorities simply pull back until the "revolutionaries" get bored and go home, or it will look like Waco, where the "revolutionaries" die.

If the popular definition of a modern American "civil war" means a state or group of states attempting to overthrow the government or secede from the Union against the will of the federal government just visualize Yugoslavia or to a lesser extent Waco. Federal bombers will reduce the major cities of the rebellious states to rubble and/or the greatest Military in the world will make the rebels wish they were never born. Don't even think of it.

If the popular definition of a modern American "civil war" means a state or group of states attempting to overthrow the government or secede from the Union against the will of the federal government just visualize Yugoslavia or to a lesser extent Waco. Federal bombers will reduce the major cities of the rebellious states to rubble and/or the greatest Military in the world will make the rebels wish they were never born. Don't even think of it.

Please do think of it. Let's get this fight over with. If you are serious...bring it. I will be on the side of the evil government...and I will shoot any Teaper goon who simply looks like he is a threat to my pursuit of happiness.

Please do think of it. Let's get this fight over with. If you are serious...bring it. I will be on the side of the evil government...and I will shoot any Teaper goon who simply looks like he is a threat to my pursuit of happiness.

Nuff said about the left's opinion.

Lets try a different scenario, one that doesn't quite fit your fantasy. Suppose some states vote for secession. What then? Does the Army go in and restore order? How many soldiers would join the other side? How many would simply refuse to obey orders?

This is the scenario that I see happening too

In that case, the feds simply cut off the welfare spigot and other services to those states, resulting in the citizens of that state taking up arms to oust the secessionist state officials who caused them to lose their precious gubmint subsidies.

Didn't we learn that the last Civil War made the federal government dominant and all powerful? The federal government has all the guns and while democrats might be timid about killing our enemies they aren't shy about using the Military against American citizens. Curb your fantasy. It ain't a smart scenario to dwell on.

Second Amendment issues have great potential to rip this country apart. Most people were surprised by the Civil War when it happened, few people believed the political impasse would lead to war. We ignore history to our peril.

Not 2nd amendment, 1st amendment. Thankfully the SCOTUS smacked the administration down in their latest assault on the 1st.

But the Khmer Rouge democrats remain dedicated to crushing civil rights, which causes conflict with those who cling to "god, guns, and the Constitution," as Dear Leader put it.

Forum List

Back