What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

And you think that means no force is being used? Do you think tax audits are voluntary? Is having eveything you own confiscated by the IRS "voluntary?"

What an imbecile.
---

ROFL! "No legal consequences to not buying health insurance, beyond requiring a payment to the IRS?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, tax liens, wage garnishment and prison aren't "legal consequences."

Only a true moron would swallow that circumlocution.

read the ruling: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf

Force? Dante never said nothing about 'force'

"A tax on going without health insurance is not like a capitation or other tax under this Court's precedents." - ruling

no one will be going to prison for not buying health insurance. People covered by employers or having government health insurance will also be okay.

deadbeats will be fined

no one will be going to prison for not buying health insurance.

Willing to bet your life on that? They told us the same thing when mandatory auto insurance was being crammed down our throats. It was a lie then too.

Except your fellow countrymen are not muggers. We the people elected the Congress that passed the ACA.

Wrong. Muggers is exactly what they are. Everyone who voted for Obama held me up at gunpoint. That's what Obama promised to do when he was running for office.

The ACA is a mugging of everyone who works and supports himself.

ROFL! "No legal consequences to not buying health insurance, beyond requiring a payment to the IRS?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Perhaps the same morons who believed that the mandate was a penalty and not a tax - just because it says so in the bill.

Suckers~~

the penalty is for Constitutional purposes, a tax. difficult for small minds to grasp?

it's in the ruling. http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf which you people obviously can't read and comprehend.

:thewave:

so will all Non-Pet owners be required to purchase either Purina Dog or Cat chow on a regular basis?

Might even require people to buy a cat or dog since affection from a dog or cat create a heather environment. They take animals to retirement home and hospital for rehabilitation

And you think that means no force is being used? Do you think tax audits are voluntary? Is having eveything you own confiscated by the IRS "voluntary?"

What an imbecile.
---

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

read the ruling: http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf

Force? Dante never said nothing about 'force'

"A tax on going without health insurance is not like a capitation or other tax under this Court's precedents." - ruling

no one will be going to prison for not buying health insurance. People covered by employers or having government health insurance will also be okay.

deadbeats will be fined

You chimed in on a thread that was discussing whether we are being forced to buy medical insurance. Obviously you were implying that no force was involved. Of course, you are as dishonest as any liberal when it comes to defending the Soviet style policies you endorse.

Willing to bet your life on that? They told us the same thing when mandatory auto insurance was being crammed down our throats. It was a lie then too.

I was arrested about 6 years ago because I got into an accident and I didn't have any auto-insurance.

Remember when the Dems promised that your Social Security number would never be used for identification purposes?

I was arrested about 6 years ago because I got into an accident and I didn't have any auto-insurance.

They'll do more than arrest you. There are people in jail today for not paying off the insurance companies as ordered.

Of course, when these bills were being pushed through we got the soft sell. The told us they wouldn't be a primary offense (you could only be ticketed for it in conjunction with something else). But that went right way. The told us no one would be jailed. But after several years of unacceptable levels of 'non-compliance', that promise evaporated as well as they decided to 'get tough on deadbeats'.

The same thing will happen with this mandate and anyone suggesting otherwise is either a fool, or deliberately slinging shit to fuck with people.

deadbeat fuck.

you fucking creep. if you or anyone else got seriously hurt we'd all be paying the bill

:mad: :evil:

No they can't make you buy, but they can tax you more if you don't.

According to your definition of term, handing over all your money to a mugger is "voluntary" because you can "choose" to take a bullet instead.

Except your fellow countrymen are not muggers. We the people elected the Congress that passed the ACA.

We? LOL Nope. Just fuckers like you because some of us didn't vote for any Democrats and Obamatax was passed with NO Republican votes.

Forum List

Back