What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Willing to bet your life on that? They told us the same thing when mandatory auto insurance was being crammed down our throats. It was a lie then too.

I was arrested about 6 years ago because I got into an accident and I didn't have any auto-insurance.

deadbeat fuck.

you fucking creep. if you or anyone else got seriously hurt we'd all be paying the bill

:mad: :evil:

Do you carry insurance protecting people you might accidentally push off the sidewalk into traffic? Or into the tracks at the subway?

No? You miserable irresponsible fuck. :clap2:

I think it's ridiculous that I should have to pay for childcare while I'm at work.
Come on Dems, get on this !

hopefully muzzles for the right. I am up for kicking in a few dollars to muzzle the right who thinks that Mitt is actually going to get rid of the only thing that pays for all the other benefits of Obama care that he claims he agrees with.
Yeah! FUCK the First Amendment! NO ONE has the right to disagree with my lord Obama!

Right?

Voters elect parliament -> parlament appoints the government, which then is accountable to the parliament. Britain or Canada are the closest examples. Government more often than not is supported by a stable majority in the parliament. Otherwise Government has to build a majority every time it needs a vote. If it fails, the deadlock is solved by new elections. This makes a tug of war between the executive and legislative branch impossible.

The Founding Fathers were afraid that the parliament can easily usurp all the power, but such things never happen in practice. If only because hundreds of MPs will never agree on how to share that power between themselves.
"That government is best which governs least."
-- Thomas Paine

That is a pretty silly maxima, because it simply means that it is better to abolish the government altogether.
Wrong. It means government doing what it's supposed to, and nothing more.

And if you're curious about what it's supposed to do, it's outlined in the Constitution.

And that's all.
The more roadblocks to government power, the better.

Why build "roadblocks" if the government is serving us? Instead of making the government dysfunctional, we should make it accountable to the people.
You think the government functions now? You think it's accountable now?

:lmao:

No.. it's not the same thing.
Oh yes it is. Try telling that to the IRS when they come knocking on your door. Keep up not buying HC and you will end up behind their door. The ones with medal bars.

There are NO criminal penalties in the ACA.

page 4 of the decision: "Neither the Affordable Care Act nor any other law attaches negative legal consequences to not buying health insurance, beyond requiring a payment to the IRS."

http://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/11pdf/11-393c3a2.pdf
And does the IRS do when you owe it money and don't pay?

Hint: They're not going to ignore it.

Willing to bet your life on that? They told us the same thing when mandatory auto insurance was being crammed down our throats. It was a lie then too.

I was arrested about 6 years ago because I got into an accident and I didn't have any auto-insurance.

deadbeat fuck.

you fucking creep. if you or anyone else got seriously hurt we'd all be paying the bill

You wouldn't. You'd be demanding the rich pay your fair share.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

The health care companies are required to spend at least 80% of what they take in on the people who are paying them. I know, Republicans feel that's way, way too much. Just because people pay for this service, doesn't mean the money they spend should be spent on them. We have "investors" to take care of. And CEO's, all of which are much, much more important than some "sick" people.

Sorry bout that,

1. Then mandate your thoughts, thought police will be knocking at your door, if you think impure thoughts towards Obama.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

deadbeat fuck.

I self insured, moron. If you have enough cash to pay-off any damages, why should you be forced to buy insurance?

Since you're so opposed to deadbeats, why do you support Obamacare which pays the medical bills of 40 million deadbeats?

Last edited:
Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

The health care companies are required to spend at least 80% of what they take in on the people who are paying them. I know, Republicans feel that's way, way too much. Just because people pay for this service, doesn't mean the money they spend should be spent on them. We have "investors" to take care of. And CEO's, all of which are much, much more important than some "sick" people.

What a sad, pitiful person you must be to spend your life in envy of others. I almost feel sorry for you.

Any thoughts on that?

off topic

The main topic is what will you force me to buy next.

Blithering on off topic makes you look like,,,, well you, but do try to come up with something

Any thoughts on that?

Fitness Center Membership....

With the number of Americans classified as obese / overweight, Daddy Gubmint will need to manda... er, "tax" those who don't subscribe to a Fitness Center AND regularly attend...

It's for your own good and the health of America...

Any thoughts on that?

What a sad, pitiful person you must be to spend your life in envy of others. I almost feel sorry for you.

Aw geez, the poor guy may be striking some chord, Heh?

Forum List

Back