What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

This is a sad sad day for freedom.

Event X has occurred (or will or might occur).
Therefore event Y will inevitably happen.

Be scared, be very very scared.

Any thoughts on that?

Since the Fed can now force us to buy hc ins, there's no end of things that can be mandated, for our own good.

I'm thinking life ins. Those evul grave diggers demand thousands of dollars just to dig a hole and put your loved one in it.

Forcing everone to get it, and giving it free to the poor will lower the cost of premiums and make certain no one ever has to pony up for any of the costs of dying.

plus all those evul life insurance companies = about $14 trillion dollar industry, so we should put more government regs on them.

Event X has occurred (or will or might occur).
Therefore event Y will inevitably happen.

Be scared, be very very scared.

mmmkay

You're mostly liberal

What's the next thing you want to mandate that we buy for our own good?

don't hold back, b/c we now know there's no need for you to do so.

The health care companies are required to spend at least 80% of what they take in on the people who are paying them. I know, Republicans feel that's way, way too much. Just because people pay for this service, doesn't mean the money they spend should be spent on them. We have "investors" to take care of. And CEO's, all of which are much, much more important than some "sick" people.

What a sad, pitiful person you must be to spend your life in envy of others. I almost feel sorry for you.

Aw geez, the poor guy may be striking some chord, Heh?
Yeah, the opening bars of the Leftist Horseshit Overture.

We all have to wear boxers. They are more comfortable.

Personally I free ball it everyday.

more of a rash than rebel thing.

But with the chance of you paying for my hci, the butt creams on you.

:lol:

The chance of me paying for any of your crap is the odds that Wall Street might ever get a clue "What the F' they are doing".

As long as I keep my job.

Monday could be [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDA4lcw8k1g]Trump You're Fired - YouTube[/ame]

And then it's the sweet sweet life of the safety net.

On your dime

:D

Personally I free ball it everyday.

more of a rash than rebel thing.

But with the chance of you paying for my hci, the butt creams on you.

:lol:

The chance of me paying for any of your crap is the odds that Wall Street might ever get a clue "What the F' they are doing".

Monday could be [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDA4lcw8k1g]Trump You're Fired - YouTube[/ame]

On your dime

Trump...what a chump. New Yorker, full of it and proud to be and Y'all eat it up. His gain.

Monday could be [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDA4lcw8k1g"]Trump You're Fired - YouTube[/ame]

On your dime

Trump...what a chump. New Yorker, full of it and proud to be and Y'all eat it up. His gain.

Really you dont pay any taxes or fees? who did you have to get on your knees for?

Question What will we be "mandated" to buy next?

Jews will have to eat pork and give up bagels. LOL

Last edited:
Any thoughts on that?

If Romney is elected... Morman dogma..

Chinese lessons ...and Magic underwear..

Any thoughts on that?

And I would laugh my ass off. I thin guns should be mandated along with creationism and abstinence programs. IF you dont participate you get to pay a "tax"

Any thoughts on that?

And I would laugh my ass off. I thin guns should be mandated along with creationism and abstinence programs. IF you dont participate you get to pay a "tax"

That wouldn't work. You would have nothing to talk out of.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on that?

Why is a low IQ fuckstain like you so afraid of Mormons?

You're a goddamn broken record flaming idiot....

I'd buy you a clue, but you'd probably try to fuck it....

Any thoughts on that?

Why is a low IQ fuckstain like you so afraid of Mormons?

You're a goddamn broken record flaming idiot....

I'd buy you a clue, but you'd probably try to fuck it....

Afraid? Of Mormans? No more so than cockroaches.

Any thoughts on that?

You ARE already forced to pay for life insurance - its the "S" in OASDI.
My god you are fucking stupid and ignorant, its sad.

Last edited:
Any thoughts on that?

Funny thing is that the court deemed the individual mandate unconstitutional, but says it's legal for them to 'tax' us for not purchasing insurance. While they say the government is not forcing us to buy healthcare, they are justified in threatening fines and jail if we don't. Roberts admitted that his goal was to find a way to uphold this piece of shit and he got creative (read: illogical) to do so. He made no sense and I won't forgive him unless I find out he was being threatened to write such an inane judgement. I fail to see how Roberts and the liberal activist pukes can conclude that it's okay for them to punish us for not doing something that the constitution says we don't have to do.

I hope this riles people up and gets them to the polls.

Forum List

Back