What will those who support Romney do when he loses to Obama?

What will you do? select all that apply

• Total voters
Congratulate him and watch him fuck things up for another 4-years. Just look at what will be happening in the next 4-years:

1. Medicare will be bankrupt
2. Hospitals will go bankrupt
3. The 30,000,000 freeloaders w/o health insurance will be expecting free medical care
4. The US currency will be downgraded again, which means no more borrowing
5. DC gridlock continues, with the GOP expected to pick-up both Senate and House seats
6. Probably another major economic dip when the EU crashes
7. Thats a quick look at what awaits in the next term...

If you can back all those points up with evidence I'll accept this as more than just another slippery slope fallacy.

Please see my post #14 above

Acceptable, but a lot of this is congress too.

What will those who support Romney do when he loses to Obama?

I am not a Romney fan, bit I will

Retire Early and open the gun shop I have been dreaming of.

I know I know.......wrong answer :lol:

Congratulate him and watch him fuck things up for another 4-years. Just look at what will be happening in the next 4-years:

3. The 30,000,000 freeloaders w/o health insurance will be expecting free medical care
5. DC gridlock continues, with the GOP expected to pick-up both Senate and House seats

All of this is true.

I think I'll begin planning to move out of the country.

All of this is true.

I think I'll begin planning to move out of the country.

To where?

Hey I implore all my conservative pals on here to make sure to show up in here in election night.........because its gonna be a fucking hoot. I'm going to be rolling out so many salt in the wound Photobucket Classics, its going to be dizzying.......already have about a dozen but I'll be creating silly leading up to election day. Sticking the red hot poker in the eyes of the k00ks.....its going to be laugh central in here.

But thats only after I spend my time in prime time watching these assholes doing some mega-sufferring............spewing hate, but ultimately, sitting there in misery like a big telephone pole has been shoved up their asses!!!!

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4.jpg

Summer-TCA-Tour-NBC-Universal-JPEG-4-1.jpg

msnbc-tca.jpg

Hey I implore all my conservative pals on here to make sure to show up in here in election night.........because its gonna be a fucking hoot. I'm going to be rolling out so many salt in the wound Photobucket Classics, its going to be dizzying.......already have about a dozen but I'll be creating silly leading up to election day. Sticking the red hot poker in the eyes of the k00ks.....its going to be laugh central in here.

But thats only after I spend my time in prime time watching these assholes doing some mega-sufferring............spewing hate, but ultimately, sitting there in misery like a big telephone pole has been shoved up their asses!!!!

msnbc-tca.jpg

Damn you... My rep deficit just got bigger. I owe you. Hat tip!!

Are you deliberately lying or are you stupid? Genuine question.

You keep claiming that Romney said "I like to fire people". He did not say that. So, you lie or you're stupid. I don't care which but I am curious as to whether you are honest enough to admit to either.

YOu're really going to whine and squeal about the exact words used in Romney's "Macaca" moment? Really? YOu think that's a winning strategy for you.

The guy just sank his campaign with those words. It was as fatal as Bush saying "Read my lips, No new taxes".

I'm 'squealing' because you are lying about what he said. If the meaning was the same, I might cut you some slack on it. But "I like BEING ABLE to fire people" is not the same as "I like to fire people".

I can understand why you are lying - because you have an irrational fear of Romney. I dislike the lies that you spout thinking no one will notice. Smart people notice. To constantly repeat your lie makes you look ridiculous. Not that I care that you make yourself look ridiculous but you are a liar.

msnbc-tca.jpg

dude......make sure to show up in here on election night. You'll be laughing your balls off!!!:2up:

msnbc-tca.jpg

dude......make sure to show up in here on election night. You'll be laughing your balls off!!!:2up:

:tongue: WOULDNT MISS IT.

After November 6th........this is about the best the k00ks will be able to do...............

wowhlower1.jpg

As utterly sucky as November 2008 was..........it'll all be worth it to see this shit get permanently mothballed for the rest of my life.

I guarantee the number one complaint from the Right if Romney loses to Obama will be that he wasn't conservative enough,

and then, when you ask them which 'conservative' candidate could have beaten Obama,

they'll mumble something incoherent, and wander off.

Daniels. Jeb Bush. Mike Huckabee. Any of them would have probably done fine.

I think Romney's lack of genuine conservatism is part of the problem. So are

1) His goofy religion
2) His slimy business practices
3) His tendancy to say really stupid things like "I like to be able to fire people"

But what is going to save Obama is that last time, 69 million people voted for him. 69 million people who aren't ready to admit they made a mistake, because really, admitting a mistake is against human nature. Rationalizing mistakes is human nature. So what we will see with those people is finding some way to rationalize what they did in 2008 while doing it again in 2012.

This is why incumbants almost always win second terms, unless there is something like a third party insurgency undermining his base (Anderson in 1980, Ross Perot in 1992.) people will stick by their bad decision.

Meanwhile, Romney has to win over all the people who voted for McCain last time all over again, and THEN try to get some of the folks who voted for Obama to either stay home or vote for him. It's a Herculean labor, when you come to think of it.

And the fact that Romney isn't at all likable or someone most people can relate to doesn't help matters in the least.

Trying to treat this seriously, this is what will happen.

People like me will point out that Romney was an awful candidate from the get go. And they'll snarl at us for not supporting their bad choice.

Then some people will complain he wasn't "conservative" enough, and there will be some truth to that, but that isn't what cost him the election.
We've seen that movie, before........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]​

I'm 'squealing' because you are lying about what he said. If the meaning was the same, I might cut you some slack on it. But "I like BEING ABLE to fire people" is not the same as "I like to fire people".

I can understand why you are lying - because you have an irrational fear of Romney. I dislike the lies that you spout thinking no one will notice. Smart people notice. To constantly repeat your lie makes you look ridiculous. Not that I care that you make yourself look ridiculous but you are a liar.

There is no difference between the two statements as far as I am concerned.

I don't know anyone who likes to fire people, unless they are some kind of sick fuck who enjoys the misery of others. I've had to fire people. Never found it an enjoyable thing. I've actually found firing people being worse than being fired myself.

To hear someone say he "likes to be able to fire people" kind of shows a sadistic streak. A lack of sensitivity.

Now, he could have said, "I like to have the ability to change providers if they aren't providing good service", he wouldn't have an issue.

But saying "I like to be able to fire people" shows a meanness of spirit.

Which is everything I've come to expect- from Mormons.

Forum List

Back