What will the world be like in the Future?, will we have the one world government?

Maybe you will want to go to church and worship God instead of the State or say...the Anti-Christ. Well then...you are subversive and someone will come to check on your thinking. Oh so many advantages of a one world gov't.....unless you have different points of view.....which will not be allowed.

Everything will be automated and controlled by AI, privacy and personal liberty will no longer exist, everyone will have a chip in their brain making decisions for them.
oh i think you will be able to make your own decisions...as long as the state is okay with it.

Last edited:
oh...and the death panels in a 1whirrledGovernment

1667515313813.png

You won't have that option.

Tower of Babel. God had said, go forth and multiply and fill the earth. What did man do...Nimrod got them all to stay in one place. They determined to build a tower to heaven. God said, if they do this then there is nothing that they will think they cannot do. SO. He remedied that situation by causing them all to speak different languages and they dispersed.

God has set the boundaries of the sea, the boundaries of nations. He doesn't want a One World Government.. But Satan does, and he is behind the idea of one world gov't. It will be evil...and millions will die from it.

As long as there are humans there will never be a one world government, there will always be wars, famine, hunger, oppression.
God's word says different. That one world gov't will contain famine, hunger, evil, perversion, death, destruction and calamity.

Humans are by biological nature tribal and clannish. Comes from our Simian ancestors living in family groups. We don't play nice with other tribes.

We are also by nature competitive so forget all this kumbala bullshit. It ain't gonna work.

Tower of Babel. God had said, go forth and multiply and fill the earth. What did man do...Nimrod got them all to stay in one place. They determined to build a tower to heaven. God said, if they do this then there is nothing that they will think they cannot do. SO. He remedied that situation by causing them all to speak different languages and they dispersed.

God has set the boundaries of the sea, the boundaries of nations. He doesn't want a One World Government.. But Satan does, and he is behind the idea of one world gov't. It will be evil...and millions will die from it.
Do you know when God reversed his judgement on this?? Unkotare When Jesus told the disciples to wait in jerusalem for a 'gift from the holy spirit' an Annointing by what looked like fiery tongues and they all could speak in many languages and that made spreading the gospel even easier....if you can call what they endured in their time of preaching easy.

Do you know when God reversed his judgement on this?? Unkotare When Jesus told the disciples to wait in jerusalem for a 'gift from the holy spirit' an Annointing by what looked like fiery tongues and they all could speak in many languages and that made spreading the gospel even easier....if you can call what they endured in their time of preaching easy.

And?

Currently, people with IQ's below 100 are having more children who survive and reproduce than people with IQ's above 100. While this is happening, computer technology and automation are reducing the number of jobs people with IQ's below 100 are able to learn.

If current trends continue a growing percentage of the earth's human population will be congenitally of doing anything useful for a living.

Claiming that The Bell Curve is pseudo science will not make those facts disappear.

Currently, people with IQ's below 100 are having more children who survive and reproduce than people with IQ's above 100. While this is happening, computer technology and automation are reducing the number of jobs people with IQ's below 100 are able to learn.

If current trends continue a growing percentage of the earth's human population will be congenitally of doing anything useful for a living.

Claiming that The Bell Curve is pseudo science will not make those facts disappear.

I think the automation and AI technology is increasing the number of jobs that do not require a high IQ. But, as I have said before, at some point the advances in technology will do away with the majority of jobs. And we will be left with a large portion of the population unable to find work. Somewhere out there in our future is a minimum subsistance wage.

I think the automation and AI technology is increasing the number of jobs that do not require a high IQ. But, as I have said before, at some point the advances in technology will do away with the majority of jobs. And we will be left with a large portion of the population unable to find work. Somewhere out there in our future is a minimum subsistance wage.
Industrial robots replace factory jobs.

factoryjobs 2.jpg

Idiocracy has come to us faster than I could have possibly imagined.

What will the world be like 100 years from now.? Will we have a one world government?. Will we still have wars, famine, hunger and the problems we have today.? Your thoughts.?
I shudder to think what the world will be like 100 years from now. :shock:

I believe that the human species is due for another genetic shakeout. No matter what happens, those will the high IQ's will prevail.

Several centuries from now I predict a much lower human population with a much higher average intelligence. The population will have a fairly light complexion.

Forum List

Back