Putin has checkmate on NATO.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I think they're in denial about it though.

The United States currently has more nuclear power plants than anyone else in the world but we also have no uranium production in operation so what are we going to do go around stealing it?

In the last 10 years we've tried to start two proxy wars with Russia who has lots of uranium...... makes a lot of sense right ? Then we accuse them of meddling in our elections.... are you kidding me ?

Remember Uranium One kids ?
R (8).jpeg

I think they're in denial about it though.

The United States currently has more nuclear power plants than anyone else in the world but we also have no uranium production in operation so what are we going to do go around stealing it?

In the last 10 years we've tried to start two proxy wars with Russia who has lots of uranium...... makes a lot of sense right ? Then we accuse them of meddling in our elections.... are you kidding me ?

Da, Tvaritch... you tell em... :auiqs.jpg:

You can't handle the truth but the fact of the matter is Biden is probably being blackmailed until the day he dies..... and I could name at least five reasons why right off the top of my head right now
How about you worry more about what you can handle and less about what other people can handle.

So the FACT is that Biden is PROBABLY….?? Haha. See what you did there? Oops

Forum List

Back