What will the world be like in the Future?, will we have the one world government?

A car that can transform into an airplane and still requires a licensed pilot is NOT a flying car.

Nothing can be considered a "flying car" without the ability to hoover - meaning the helicopters from your first video are closer. But the other aspect is the idea that the general public can operate them, which is definitely NOT the case with helicopters.

I think drone design is inching toward a real flying car - but none of these fit the bill.

What will the world be like 100 years from now.? Will we have a one world government?. Will we still have wars, famine, hunger and the problems we have today.? Your thoughts.?

A couple of things I will easily predict.

First, while there may never be one world gov't, the nations will be more cooperative and open. The global economy will see to that.

Second, the idea that everyone works for a living will disappear. Automation has already taken more jobs in the US that the "dreaded" shipping industry overseas. But paying a wage for every person is not going to be sustainable in 100 years. Automation and a large world population will make it impossible.

First, while there may never be one world gov't, the nations will be more cooperative and open. The global economy will see to that.

Second, the idea that everyone works for a living will disappear. Automation has already taken more jobs in the US that the "dreaded" shipping industry overseas. But paying a wage for every person is not going to be sustainable in 100 years. Automation and a large world population will make it impossible.
In 100 years the world population will be smaller than it is now.

A car that can transform into an airplane and still requires a licensed pilot is NOT a flying car.

Nothing can be considered a "flying car" without the ability to hoover - meaning the helicopters from your first video are closer. But the other aspect is the idea that the general public can operate them, which is definitely NOT the case with helicopters.

I think drone design is inching toward a real flying car - but none of these fit the bill.
1667512432951.png

Yeah, none of that will happen.

Genocide and involuntary servitude on the other hand,,,,

so totally naive and unrealistic. nations do not do that.

Speaking of Unity...in this country...as a matter of a platform or a goal. AIN"T gonna happen.

You wanna see just how possible a one world PEACEFUL Government will be then let's see how the left behaves after next week if there is a Red Tsunami.

Everything will be automated and controlled by AI, privacy and personal liberty will no longer exist, everyone will have a chip in their brain making decisions for them.

Forum List

Back