What will the Republican Party be like in the next 20 to 30 years?

As Hispanics gain more power in the South, expect Republican strongholds in Texas, Arizona, Georgia and Florida to turn blue

It will be the death of the Republican Party

Notice it is all the Democrats who constantly speak of race ... as if that is the major factor of a person.... that is the definition of racism. Fact Republicans freed the slave. Republican votes the majority mind you passed the civil rights act. Republicans are for Americans not color. Oh and the party swtich myth? Why is it that al gore senior was still a Democrat or Robert Byrd or John f Kennedy?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk
Notice all the right wingers talk about inner cities and say their plantations states? How much more racist can you be? Especially when you look at red states and see what economic disasters there. The only reason their base votes for them is because of race. They are voting white even though white people like Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump are screwing them over terribly.
You do know showing that Democrat policy is destructive is not racism.... it is disturbing you are so stupid you think so

If it was about helping poor people or helping people in the inner-city then yeah it wouldnā€™t be racist. The only reason youā€™re kind talks about black people in the inner city is to make some kind of racist point. If you really wanted to talk about poor people, how come youā€™re not talking about all the poor people that are living in Appalachia? Five of the 10 poorest counties in the country are in Kentucky and West Virginia. Two states that are as white as the Republican Party is.
So in your mind poor means black...and yet you have the balls to call us Republicans racist?

Yes, poor Republican whites are racist.

That's why they vote Republican.

As Hispanics gain more power in the South, expect Republican strongholds in Texas, Arizona, Georgia and Florida to turn blue

Parties change.

The Democrats were southern racist whites and it was the confederates that were northern liberals.

When blacks joined the Democrats, conservatives whites fled the Democrats and took over the GOP.

So both parties changed.

We know political parties change. Look what happened to the Republican Party and the Democratic Party the 1960s. The conservatives fled the Democratic Party when black people joined up and as the African-Americans left the Republican Party the ranks were swelled by fleeing racist white conservatives. This is why the Republican Party has become the Confederate party even though it was Republicans who defeated the Confederates.

Now you have two extremely different parties. The Democratic Party is made up of minorities that are not welcome in the Republican Party as well as white people that arenā€™t welcome in the Republican Party.

The Republican Party is a nearly all white party that you could probably classify as closer to a cult that a political party.

But things are changing. Thereā€™s more minorities of color in America. There are fewer Republicans. And younger Republicans donā€™t feel welcome with the party thatā€™s racist, homophobic and demands that you fall in line.

So what will the Republican Party be like in 20 or 30 years? Clearly it canā€™t continue to be an all white party. So theyā€™re going to have to change. But with those changes be?

Will it become the womenā€™s party? Will it become the party of conservative African-American and Hispanicā€˜s? Considering how much the Republican Party changed after the 60s, will it become the atheist party?

Anyone see any trending?

And what will happen to all the racist minorities in the Republican Party like the Nazis and the Alt white and the Aryan nation and the KKK?

Rdean...if the Democrats keep going radical left, the Republicans will own everything.

Call your friends and tell them to shop at Walmart.
The white GOP leadership owns everything in Red States. That's why the GOP base there is so poor.
Keeping them uneducated helps racist whites in Red States.

We know political parties change. Look what happened to the Republican Party and the Democratic Party the 1960s. The conservatives fled the Democratic Party when black people joined up and as the African-Americans left the Republican Party the ranks were swelled by fleeing racist white conservatives. This is why the Republican Party has become the Confederate party even though it was Republicans who defeated the Confederates.

Now you have two extremely different parties. The Democratic Party is made up of minorities that are not welcome in the Republican Party as well as white people that arenā€™t welcome in the Republican Party.

The Republican Party is a nearly all white party that you could probably classify as closer to a cult that a political party.

But things are changing. Thereā€™s more minorities of color in America. There are fewer Republicans. And younger Republicans donā€™t feel welcome with the party thatā€™s racist, homophobic and demands that you fall in line.

So what will the Republican Party be like in 20 or 30 years? Clearly it canā€™t continue to be an all white party. So theyā€™re going to have to change. But with those changes be?

Will it become the womenā€™s party? Will it become the party of conservative African-American and Hispanicā€˜s? Considering how much the Republican Party changed after the 60s, will it become the atheist party?

Anyone see any trending?

And what will happen to all the racist minorities in the Republican Party like the Nazis and the Alt white and the Aryan nation and the KKK?
I see the IQ's dropping. And the excellence by our best reduced. The parties will be much more authoritarian when that era comes. White men will not be your drones. And if so then America will not be numero uno due to quotas and political correctness. We see it now.

Parties change.

The Democrats were southern racist whites and it was the confederates that were northern liberals.

When blacks joined the Democrats, conservatives whites fled the Democrats and took over the GOP.

So both parties changed.
Republicans have alienated blacks, Hispanics, gays and other minorities to the point they will not come back without a serious change in the party

Due to the Deplorable underbelly of the party and the unwillingness to upset them, it is unlikely to happen

Notice it is all the Democrats who constantly speak of race ... as if that is the major factor of a person.... that is the definition of racism. Fact Republicans freed the slave. Republican votes the majority mind you passed the civil rights act. Republicans are for Americans not color. Oh and the party swtich myth? Why is it that al gore senior was still a Democrat or Robert Byrd or John f Kennedy?

Notice all the right wingers talk about inner cities and say their plantations states? How much more racist can you be? Especially when you look at red states and see what economic disasters there. The only reason their base votes for them is because of race. They are voting white even though white people like Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump are screwing them over terribly.
You do know showing that Democrat policy is destructive is not racism.... it is disturbing you are so stupid you think so

If it was about helping poor people or helping people in the inner-city then yeah it wouldnā€™t be racist. The only reason youā€™re kind talks about black people in the inner city is to make some kind of racist point. If you really wanted to talk about poor people, how come youā€™re not talking about all the poor people that are living in Appalachia? Five of the 10 poorest counties in the country are in Kentucky and West Virginia. Two states that are as white as the Republican Party is.
So in your mind poor means black...and yet you have the balls to call us Republicans racist?

And yet here you are a Democrat the party of slavery and kkk are saying color means economic stature. Hypocrisy

Parties change.

So both parties changed.
The party didn't change. Democrats are still filled with racists.

Parties change.

So both parties changed.
Republicans have alienated blacks, Hispanics, gays and other minorities to the point they will not come back without a serious change in the party

Due to the Deplorable underbelly of the party and the unwillingness to upset them, it is unlikely to happen
Actually Democrat lies in the media did that...

And yet here you are a Democrat the party of slavery and kkk are saying color means economic stature. Hypocrisy

KKK votes Trump

Parties change.

So both parties changed.

Repeating the rants of Conservatives is not a lie

KKK votes Trump
No they dont. They are racists thus Democrats

Parties change.

So both parties changed.

Your entire ideology is a lie

Parties change.

So both parties changed.

Nope

Parties change.

So both parties changed.

Nope

Yep

Anyone see any trending?

Minorities are not welcome in the Republican party according to Dean...

Possible next Governor of Texas:

George_P_Bush_RPT_BD.jpg

Ex-Governor of New Mexico:

1200px-Governor_NewMexico.jpg

I will start with those two and will add more if you need to be shown what a close minded racist bigot you are!
Many people with Hispanic names are white.

Except the KKK, the Aryan nation, the alt white, and the Nazi party are all now current members of the Republican Party. Even Fox News tells us.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party :FOX

Anyone see any trending?

George_P_Bush_RPT_BD.jpg

I will start with those two and will add more if you need to be shown what a close minded racist bigot you are!
They are not real whites
Whites have names like Smith, Jones and Bush

Except the KKK, the Aryan nation, the alt white, and the Nazi party are all now current members of the Republican Party. Even Fox News tells us.

Nazis and anti-Semites slip through GOP primaries, causing headaches for party :FOX
You guys have successfully divided people. The problem is that your aggregate IQ's are lower. They are higher in mundane and useless education and things not really important as we see the nation lose its real competitive ways. We waste so much.

Anyone see any trending?

George_P_Bush_RPT_BD.jpg

Awww, you believe if they are Republican they must be white because in Dean world no minority leave the plantation and if they do they should be stripped of their minor Status...

Next you will claim Carson ( Ben ) is white and USSC Thomas is also white because blacks would never be Conservative in your world...

Forum List

Back