Women want to be taken seriously at the workplace but dress inappropriately

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

This woman on my job who is a supervisor with her own office walks around with tight jeans and high heels with her feet out looking all good. Very attractive woman and a prime candidate for Peach Pie activities but if she is a manager not why dress more professional? Nothing should be tight on a woman's body inside the office and more importantly I dont want to be TURNED ON at work.

I have a feeling this is not going to turn out well for you

Didnt you just start this job and said you were going to be more professional this time?

Didnt you just start this job and said you were going to be more professional this time?

I am being professional but being a straight male pretty women who wear tight clothes and have sexy feet turns me on

I am pleasant and professional but she makes me HOT because she looks so hot. Whenever I see her I smile and say good morning

Unprofessional would be me saying..........."Good Morning Fluffy Buns

How true.

Sounds like you don’t like this job very much with your recent threads. Unless she’s violated the dress code you’re just gonna have to put the lid on your hormones.

Wasn’t this supposed to be a dream job as of a couple weeks ago?

I am being professional but being a straight male pretty women who wear tight clothes and have sexy feet turns me on
Try to keep it a secret.

So you cant control yourself.

How can it be "sexual harassment" when she was just asking for it?

So you're a pervert with a foot fetish that can't control himself.

You better quit and find a job working construction with men that wear boots.

Sucks to be you. Women don't work their way to the top by sleeping with the people below them.

My advice. Wear tighter jeans and some sexy heels yourself.

Fight fire with.

That may expose a whole nother fetish....

That may expose a whole nother fetish....

Seriously? You are objecting to a nice looking lady dressing nicely?

Enjoy the sights and STFU.

Damn....

No woman has ever asked to be harrassed.

Would you enjoy working in this office?

timthumb-13-750x477.jpg

Know what I saying?

No woman has ever asked to be harrassed.

I practically beg for it. But it never happens.

I have a feeling this is not going to turn out well for you

LOL

Forum List

Back