What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it will happen. And they are already very close to the edge.

Go with the Impeachment and get his butt out of office. And then watch you murderous sickos go into your killing frenzy so we can have our law enforcement either lock your sick butts up or just wipe you off the face of the Earth. Whether Trump gets defeated in a vote or gets impeached and convicted, he will not go quietly and you sickos will try and violently keep him in office. The US is not headed for a Revolution. It's headed for a group of criminals that will try and overthrow our Government with firearms.

When’s he gonna get “impeached” after 2024?

Remember when the Left just wanted to save a tree? Those where the good ol days.

Why would anyone make such bold predictions in June of 2019 for a November 2020 election? Anyone who does, left, right or middle should be laughed at.

Are you a betting man?

What does betting have to do with claiming you know who is going to win a close election more than a year out?

Because I’m a betting man that’s all. Wanna bet?

You didn't answer my question and since you're a USMB wingnut, not surprising.

No, I don't want to make a bet.

Because all your candidates are weak as fuck and I wanted to make a quick buck off your stupid ass. Is that so hard to figure out for yourself? Fucking common sense that isn’t so common on the Left. Stupid ass

For starters the election isn't until November of next year it's not really a quick buck, is it?

Secondly, you're going to blow out your colon with all that anger.

Trump should win the election.....I'm hoping for a razor close very tight Trump victory. Makes it entertaining and fun.

Are you a betting man?

What does betting have to do with claiming you know who is going to win a close election more than a year out?

Because all your candidates are weak as fuck and I wanted to make a quick buck off your stupid ass. Is that so hard to figure out for yourself? Fucking common sense that isn’t so common on the Left. Stupid ass

For starters the election isn't until November of next year it's not really a quick buck, is it?

In all fairness, Joy, Trump supporters are unusually fond of one syllable four letter words that are not found in the dictionary....

Are you a betting man?

Sure it is that day will be a quick buck and I love how you assholes think WE have anger. Last I heard it’s y’all that need the safe spaces to decompress. Weak pathetic scum. I’ll put a [emoji39] so you don’t think I’m angry lol

Lol omg they are going to lose there minds lol hahah
MSNBC hahah cnn omg

Sure it is that day will be a quick buck and I love how you assholes think WE have anger. Last I heard it’s y’all that need the safe spaces to decompress. Weak pathetic scum. I’ll put a [emoji39] so you don’t think I’m angry lol

Oh, I thought we were done.

Same thing they always do....destroy property, attack people when they have a large numbers advantage, lie, commit crimes, etc.

What did Republicans do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Because that did happen. And they were already over the edge.

It never ceases to amaze me how conservatives act as if this kind of stuff has never happened before. To listen to their blithering and blathering You would think that never before in the history of the United States has the opposing party ever criticized the president.
What did Republicans do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Did they burn any cars? Riot? Beat people up? Scream at the sky?

Oh c'mon. Republicans are low lifes. They got together with former republican politicians and private citizens and vowed to block any and all legislation from Obama after they lost the election to him. This isn't spoken of by fox news, limbaugh, or hannity, so you trump worshipers know nothing of this.This is what republicans do no matter how virtuous and honorable they pretend to be. That was in 2009 on his inauguration day.
The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation

Oh, I thought we were done.

Well you should be use to being wrong

What did Republicans do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Because that did happen. And they were already over the edge.

It never ceases to amaze me how conservatives act as if this kind of stuff has never happened before. To listen to their blithering and blathering You would think that never before in the history of the United States has the opposing party ever criticized the president.
What did Republicans do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Did they burn any cars? Riot? Beat people up? Scream at the sky?

Oh c'mon. Republicans are low lifes. They got together with former republican politicians and private citizens and vowed to block any and all legislation from Obama after they lost the election to him. This isn't spoken of by fox news, limbaugh, or hannity, so you trump worshipers know nothing of this.This is what republicans do no matter how virtuous and honorable they pretend to be. That was in 2009 on his inauguration day.
The Conspiracy to Commit Legislative Constipation
So what? Blocking Democrat legislation is the main reason I vote for Republicans. What's dishonorable about that? I've known about your claim since the the first few months after Obama was elected.

Pull out their crying towels, coloring books and crayons.

They will have another four years to moan, groan complain and look for anything they can try to hang on Trump.

Go Dems.

Pull out their crying towels, coloring books and crayons.

They will have another four years to moan, groan complain and look for anything they can try to hang on Trump.

Go Dems.
Yup. Just like this one coloring a scary monster representing Trump, also how I picture a typical liberal posting... images (72).jpeg

They whined about birth certificates, fixed elections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back