What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful now. A lot people counted their chickens before they hatched in 2016 as well.

The same thing but they are pretty good at that wouldn’t you say that ? It’s funny how the democrats and the minions aka the media are trying to act like trump is making the problem worse. You want to know what trump does best? When the leftist opinion media is going on about something that he has done wrong by their standard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would anyone make such bold predictions in June of 2019 for a November 2020 election? Anyone who does, left, right or middle should be laughed at.

dimocrap FILTH will try to paint Trump as #orangemanbad racist, Nazi, and anything else they can lie about.

But here's the truth that dimocrap FILTH will never admit to themselves or anybody else. Because they're scum

trump%20-%20worst%20racist%20ever.jpg

Because it will happen. And they are already very close to the edge.

Close! Hell they've been well past the edge for over two years now. The night Trump whooped em they all went completely insane and have doing crazer shit ever since. It's almost time to reopen all the nut houses and shove them all in.
You know their response:

"Aaaarrrgh!!! Impeach!!!" upload_2019-6-10_12-21-11.jpeg

Charter junkets to Saipan, then.....:laugh2:
I hope the all join a Jim Jones ministry and have a nice glass of kool aid.
Whoa. You guys are cold. Despite their mental and emotional conditions, Dems are still Americans - sort of - and in desperate need of a hug.

No they're not.

Enough of them understand their agenda is a global government, tossing out the COTUS and establishing a centralized collectivist planet. They're not only disloyal, they're deliberately trying to bankrupt the country in accordance with the Cloward/Piven strategy.

They're traitors.

Yeah, I know some of them are just stupid and believe the government should be a nanny state. There's no excuse for being that stupid.

Charter junkets to Saipan, then.....:laugh2:
I hope the all join a Jim Jones ministry and have a nice glass of kool aid.
Whoa. You guys are cold. Despite their mental and emotional conditions, Dems are still Americans - sort of - and in desperate need of a hug.

They may have been born here but they are in no way real Americans. I wish to hell they'd all pack up and get the hell out of here. There are other commie counties they could go to if they don't want to get off of their dead asses and work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back