What will the left do when President Trump is re-elected?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it will happen. And they are already very close to the edge.
Some people never learn.

Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation - Reuters

The only reason Clinton didn't win was faulty polling in the Upper Midwest states. Had she known, she would have bought/created enough votes to win. Thank God she didn't wake up until it was too late.
She used $1.5 Billion Dollars from people who owned her, to buy her way to The White House vs. President Trump's Own money of just $225 Million.

Another $500 Million was not going to buy Clinton The White House, and she did not have enough Illegal Aliens Illegally Voting for her in enough states either.

Most of America, the people who work for a living hated her.

Only the 47% of people who don't pay taxes and we have to support their lazy asses, Illegals, die hard liberals and some Public Employees voted for her.

harikari.gif

What did Republicans do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Because that did happen. And they were already over the edge.

It never ceases to amaze me how conservatives act as if this kind of stuff has never happened before. To listen to their blithering and blathering You would think that never before in the history of the United States has the opposing party ever criticized the president.

What did Republicans do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Because that did happen. And they were already over the edge.

It never ceases to amaze me how conservatives act as if this kind of stuff has never happened before. To listen to their blithering and blathering You would think that never before in the history of the United States has the opposing party ever criticized the president.
What did Republicans do when Obama was re-elected in 2012? Did they burn any cars? Riot? Beat people up? Scream at the sky?

Some people never learn.

Clinton has 90 percent chance of winning: Reuters/Ipsos States of the Nation - Reuters

And Romney was predicted to win by a landslide in 2012. Interesting how that was totally forgotten and it's only Democrats who are mocked when their predictions don't come true.
It was totally forgotten because it never happened. It's funny how your recollection of recent history is totally fictitious.

Trump should not be impeached, if anything he should be re-elected forever.

he's done nothing wrong except give us a booming economy.

He's done nothing except grow the military and put terrorists on the run.

20 MORE YEARS! 20 MORE YEARS! 20 MORE YEARS! 20 MORE YEARS! 20 MORE YEARS! 20 MORE YEARS! 20 MORE YEARS! 20 MORE YEARS!

In 2016 I knew something was wrong with the polls because Trump was filling up 20000 seat arenas and Hillary couldn't even fill up a high school gymnasium.

Umm..I wouldnt say trump is an automatic win in 2020, in fact, he has a lot going against him, and the left wing media are in full force to make sure he doesnt win.

It could very well end up being a lot of repubs will end up with egg on their face.

I can't speak for other people, but if Trump is reelected, I am going to send him a McDonalds coupon that will be good for all of the Big Macs and fries that he can eat for the rest of his life.

Why would anyone make such bold predictions in June of 2019 for a November 2020 election? Anyone who does, left, right or middle should be laughed at.

Are you a betting man?

What does betting have to do with claiming you know who is going to win a close election more than a year out?

Because I’m a betting man that’s all. Wanna bet?

You didn't answer my question and since you're a USMB wingnut, not surprising.

No, I don't want to make a bet.

Because all your candidates are weak as fuck and I wanted to make a quick buck off your stupid ass. Is that so hard to figure out for yourself? Fucking common sense that isn’t so common on the Left. Stupid ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back