What will Steve Colbert do on Memorial Day?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
What will the notorious hate monger Steve Colbert do on Memorial Day?
Burn a flag, piss on a flag or wipe his ass with a flag?
What kind of person could watch an hour of his hate?

stevencolbertnaziassshole.jpg

Probably the same thing the majority of the jackasses in this country do. Drink shitty beer, eat shittier food and believe they are being patriotic by telling each other Happy Memorial Day. It is not a day for happiness.

Probably the same thing the majority of the jackasses in this country do. Drink shitty beer, eat shittier food and believe they are being patriotic by telling each other Happy Memorial Day. It is not a day for happiness.
:itsok:

Hopefully the pig will crawl back up the toilet trapway he keeps clogging up. He is such an unfunny, demon-eyed, evil, ugly human being, when he was a kid his family took the easy way out by dying in a plane crash; lucky them.

Hopefully the pig will crawl back up the toilet trapway he keeps clogging up. He is such an unfunny, demon-eyed, evil, ugly human being, when he was a kid his family took the easy way out by dying in a plane crash; lucky them.
:itsok:

Probably nothing. Odds are, he'll take the day off...

Yep, they're airing the show from 3 May 2018, just checked.

My guess is that he will be invited to some elitist left wing party with armed bodyguards (no Flags) and he will engage in discussions about overthrowing the government and repealing the 2nd Amendment

Who cares didn't watch him when he was on Comedy Central have not watched since he has been on CBS nor do I plan to.
It's a bitch hearing your AH trump become a laughing stock
Nope wrong as usual I just don't think Colbert is funny I didn't watch him when he was kissing Obama's ass everyday of the week either this was the last night TV host I watched.
images.jpe

Colbert and Seth Meyer both can't form a single sentence without saying Trump.
It's a scary obsession.

Forum List

Back