What will Republicans do Wednsday after Obama wins?

If Obama wins, we the center of the GOP begin excising the cancers in our far right and libertarian wings.

No. Those like me will win. I will show conservatives how to become.

Right now we are in the fight of our lives. If we lose this battle, we will quickly go to the next.
I don't like this battle at all. I've done it before.

We'll see how it turns out in a couple of days.

You are a pig Jake. You play the game like you are a conservative. You lie daily. You disgust me but that is you.

I've beaten the likes of you back in Canada. I can do it again swine.

I wonder how the republicans can expect to have a party in a few years when they are so damned harsh to those who are not ideologically pure, simple attrition by an increasingly elderly party dying of old age is problem enough without alienating people.

Just curious. What will Republicans do Wednsday morning after Obama wins? I dont mean average everyday Republicans, or moderates/indys who are gonna vote GOP. I mean the hard core right wingers, the ones who live and breathe the GOP???

Same question for hard core lefties if Romney wins.

Imagine they will get up and continue to live their lives as usual I really don't see anyone having a nervous breakdown or committing suicide over it.

If Obama wins, we the center of the GOP begin excising the cancers in our far right and libertarian wings.

No. Those like me will win. I will show conservatives how to become.

Right now we are in the fight of our lives. If we lose this battle, we will quickly go to the next.
I don't like this battle at all. I've done it before.

We'll see how it turns out in a couple of days.

You are a pig Jake. You play the game like you are a conservative. You lie daily. You disgust me but that is you.

I've beaten the likes of you back in Canada. I can do it again swine.

I wonder how the republicans can expect to have a party in a few years when they are so damned harsh to those who are not ideologically pure, simple attrition by an increasingly elderly party dying of old age is problem enough without alienating people.

Again bullshit, if you're a democrat that doesnt do everything the abortion lobby, gay lobby and black lobby wants then they kick you out....and God forbid if you believe in capitalism

Nope, WillowTree, the GOP cannot afford haters like you anymore. Change or you will be shown the door. Watch. We will take your vote but not listen to you.

You obviously don't live in Kansas.

Even the WSJ took notice of our giving the boot to the moderate RINO's in the primary.

You can kiss my ass.

Your type is going extinct around here.

This time around Obama isn't going to take any shit from those right wing blockers in the Senate. Kick their ass......:lol:

So, you're basically saying he's going to ignore the will of the people.

Got it.

You bastards still haven't figured out we don't elect a king.

I can not express how much I hope you are correct. In 2004 I watched the right wing tear down Kerry, swift boat one might say, in 2008 I saw Obama rise above and assumed the far right had been beaten, I did not pay much attention to anything until I start posting on this board. When I saw that things had not only not gotten better on the right but that they seemed to be slipping further away I saw my hope for a better world postponed. It is not so much that I believe less in Obama it is that I did not realize how much he was up against. I am sure he did not either.

Just curious. What will Republicans do Wednsday morning after Obama wins? I dont mean average everyday Republicans, or moderates/indys who are gonna vote GOP. I mean the hard core right wingers, the ones who live and breathe the GOP???

Same question for hard core lefties if Romney wins.

Imagine they will get up and continue to live their lives as usual I really don't see anyone having a nervous breakdown or committing suicide over it.

I do see a nut job crazy person trying to kill Obama. I wouldn't want that with either candidate.

I can not express how much I hope you are correct. In 2004 I watched the right wing tear down Kerry, swift boat one might say, in 2008 I saw Obama rise above and assumed the far right had been beaten, I did not pay much attention to anything until I start posting on this board. When I saw that things had not only not gotten better on the right but that they seemed to be slipping further away I saw my hope for a better world postponed. It is not so much that I believe less in Obama it is that I did not realize how much he was up against. I am sure he did not either.

Not sure anyone anticipated the Bircher crazies re-branding themselves the tea party and seizing the republican agenda. I thought it was foolish to allow the Christian Taliban into their tent in the eighties but that pales in comparison to the current difficulty of reconciling libertarian lunacy with traditional republican faith based plutocracy.

This time around Obama isn't going to take any shit from those right wing blockers in the Senate. Kick their ass......:lol:

Got it.

Don't worry, here is a tissue. He will do what is best for the Country unlike Bush who totally screwed us.

Not sure anyone anticipated the Bircher crazies re-branding themselves the tea party and seizing the republican agenda. I thought it was foolish to allow the Christian Taliban into their tent in the eighties but that pales in comparison to the current difficulty of reconciling libertarian lunacy with traditional republican faith based plutocracy.

Have any thoughts on how their party will position themselves for the midterms and the next presidential election?

Have any thoughts on how their party will position themselves for the midterms and the next presidential election?

They are trapped by their "no compromise ever" ideology, a 2014 bloodbath might convince them to moderate but I would not count on it.

They are trapped by their "no compromise ever" ideology, a 2014 bloodbath might convince them to moderate but I would not count on it.

The factor which worries me the most is the ridiculously high rates the right wing talking heads have. That I don't see going away any time soon.

They've had their day in the sun. In 2013 a whole lot of republicans, Boehner included, will steer away from them. By 2016 the teabaggers will be non-viable.

I see a major split coming between those who want some cash for their districts/states to win reelection and those so ideologically rigid that they think they can win with nothing to show for their term in office.

True enough their corporate masters have bottemless wallets to bribe with, but the Kochs are very old and should die soon. The NRA will run out of money since pretty much everyone has bought all the guns they couldn't possibly need, that bubble's about to burst hard. All the big superstore owners are in trouble, consumers are turning back to quality American-made products. And extremist religion no longer has a stranglehold over very many Americans. Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Got it.

Don't worry, here is a tissue. He will do what is best for the Country unlike Bush who totally screwed us.

Aside from the fact that you (once again) are to gutless to answer the question, I guess we'll see who gets made king.

If Romney is elected, I guess I will support him telling Harry Reid (and hence half the American People) to go f**k himself and do what he wants.

You pricks will explode just like the Martians in "Mars Attacks".

They've had their day in the sun. In 2013 a whole lot of republicans, Boehner included, will steer away from them. By 2016 the teabaggers will be non-viable.

There are more Tea Party types headed to the Senate already.

Look at Ted Cruz.......you people will dry up and blow away in the face of a congress that actually follows the Constitution.

Forum List

Back