What Will Make the new House Speaker Mike Johnson a Success?

What exactly is hurting your feelings?
Nothing, your idiocy does not affect my emotions. Your stupid belongs to you.

Seems like a lot of you leftist shitlords are mighty apoplectic today. Why is that? :dunno:

Mike Johnson is well liked by all his colleagues and is a fiscal Conservative.

One has to wonder what concessions Johnson made to the 20 dissidents.

Nothing, your idiocy does not affect my emotions. Your stupid belongs to you.

Seems like a lot of you leftist shitlords are mighty apoplectic today. Why is that? :dunno:
Hey, I want you to know that, whatever was done to you, it's not your fault. It's not your fault.

Hey, I want you to know that it's not your fault. It's not your fault.
Okay guy, whatever. :itsok:

Johnson being elected today is somewhat "my fault", though. As well as all those like me that fought for

something like this. This is a big win for Americans, whether you're smart enough to realize it or not.

Okay guy, whatever. :itsok:

Johnson being elected today is somewhat "my fault", though. As well as all those like me that fought for

something like this. This is a big win for Americans, whether you're smart enough to realize it or not.
So tell me what wins you expect him to make for the American people.

Prove how confident you are in his leadership.

He should defund the war in Ukraine by uniting House Republicans.

He has taken a skeptical stance toward aid for Ukraine. He voted against two different appropriations bills that provided aid to Ukraine in 2022 and just last month.

The Democrats will hate him.

VERY conservative

Anti Abortion
Anti Gay marriage
Fiscal Conservative
Very strong & deep Christian values

One has to wonder what concessions Johnson made to the 20 dissidents.
I hope it was strong concessions to the Freedom Caucus. Like going after the Biden Crime family and not allowing any more debt.

I hope it was strong concessions to the Freedom Caucus. Like going after the Biden Crime family and not allowing any more debt.
You are going to be seriously disappointed.

I can just about 100 percent guarantee the first continuing resolution or budget that passes will have a deficit.

As for Joe Biden, that dog just won't hunt. Not that the House monkeys won't keep trying to keep their hoaxes in the headlines to manipulate the weak-minded like yourself.

You are going to be seriously disappointed.

I can just about 100 percent guarantee the first continuing resolution or budget that passes will have a deficit.

As for Joe Biden, that dog just won't hunt. Not that the House monkeys won't keep trying to keep their hoaxes in the headlines to manipulate the weak-minded like yourself.
You get a lot of things wrong but you may have got this right.

I suspect that at the end of the day the Democrats and RINOs will increase the debt of the United States and that would be the wrong thing.

As far as Biden. That corrupt sonofabitch needs to be in prison. Hopefully the House will do the investigations and get his sorry ass locked up. Of course we live in a Banana Republic now so the corrupt Democrat Justice Dept will let him off the hook because of "no intent", or whatever. Like the assholes did with Crooked Hillary.

I suspect that at the end of the day the Democrats and RINOs will increase the debt of the United States and that would be the wrong thing.

As far as Biden. That corrupt sonofabitch needs to be in prison. Hopefully the House will do the investigations and get his sorry ass locked up. Of course we live in a Banana Republic now so the corrupt Democrat Justice Dept will let him off the hook because of "no intent", or whatever. Like the assholes did with Crooked Hillary.
Biden has been investigated by the House GOP, and even the Republicans' own experts have said there is not one single shred of evidence of a crime.

It's going very badly for them, and they will only make it worse for themselves if they continue their clown show.

The GOP has NEVER cared about deficits. Ever.

As soon as they got control of the House, the Senate, and the White House, they set about DOUBLING the deficit.

They did the exact same thing during the Bush Administration.

Jesus, when will you rubes wake up? Never has there been such a large collection of gaslighted idiots BEGGING to be lied to!

Forum List

Back