What will happen when Texas flips Democrat?

They need to fix the voting machines so that doesn't happen. Across the country, there are reports of the voting machine switching the votes from Republicans to Democrats.

If Dems ever took over Texas, it would go from a good economy that it is now to a hell hole like Detroit or a waste land like California.

California has the seventh largest economy in the world. Only a moron would call that a wasteland.

You are a fucking misinformed idiot. I hope a huge 9.0 earthquake hits the San Andreas Fault and knocks California out of the USA.

You hope all those people die? Really?

They need to fix the voting machines so that doesn't happen. Across the country, there are reports of the voting machine switching the votes from Republicans to Democrats.

If Dems ever took over Texas, it would go from a good economy that it is now to a hell hole like Detroit or a waste land like California.

California has the seventh largest economy in the world. Only a moron would call that a wasteland.

You are a fucking misinformed idiot. I hope a huge 9.0 earthquake hits the San Andreas Fault and knocks California out of the USA.

Some will die, but some will be stranded out at sea off the continent. It's a sacrifice that will come in only a matter of time.

I see no data at all to back up your wild, outlandish claim, so I assume it is a bald-faced lie.
Really? You need to pull your head out of obama's ass once in a while and come up to reality Tell us how that detorit economy is doing?
and from my earlier post
How does the rich wealthy hollywood elite help the economy of a state with a high unemployment rate? 7.3
Food stamps recipients 4,434,106 one of the highest in the nation
Poverty level one of the highest in the nation
Clementine provided absolutely no data that voting machines anywhere are malfunctioning.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

I see no data at all to back up your wild, outlandish claim, so I assume it is a bald-faced lie.
Really? You need to pull your head out of obama's ass once in a while and come up to reality Tell us how that detorit economy is doing?
and from my earlier post
How does the rich wealthy hollywood elite help the economy of a state with a high unemployment rate? 7.3
Malcolm X always said democrats are playing the black man for chumps. He hated liberal Democrats.
That utterly stupid statement of yours has nothing to do with Clementine's post or my response. You are the only one to suddenly inject race. Are you really that batshit crazy?

Some will die, but some will be stranded out at sea off the continent. It's a sacrifice that will come in only a matter of time.

You hope a 9.0 earthquake hits the nation...seriously?

The west side of the fault is moving north not west. San Francisco is moving to Oregon.

Hoping for the death of your political opponents and their neighbors because of politics...

Your 2014 Republican Party at work ladies and gentlemen...

i'll tell you one thing from watching the Democrats conspire in California, all of the great Texas job opportunities are going bye bye .
I knew something was wrong when I realized Texas has more environmental laws than California.
you have to earn a hazardous waste certification to take a piss out there.
Democrats don't need to conspire in California, because Democrats dominate the state and don't need to do anything but vote for the environmental regulation they want.

It's simply the fact that taxes, salaries, and as a result...overhead in general, are lower than less desirable states to live in.

Only an idiot would live in a flat, boring, humid state, unless money were the lure.

and from my earlier post
Clementine provided absolutely no data that voting machines anywhere are malfunctioning.

I'm asking you to make your case against what I said

Electorally the triad of CA, TX, and NY will be impossible to beat. How the GOP responds would be likely a mix of the daily outrage and calls for succession.
I love the idea of red states seceding.

The only drawback I can think of would be the unfortunate liberals and moderates left behind in red states after such an event.

Of course it would never happen, and even if it did, the red states would not like what they'd get...the grass is always greener

Not sure where they are getting their numbers from, but there are many other sources that would disagree with those numbers. I'm not saying they are wrong or right. I would really like to see how they are coming up with those numbers or if that is just the opinion of one person based on faulty data.

Interactive Poverty Map State and County Level Poverty Information

Looks like the worst poverty rates are in RED states.
Damn, you Dick Tracy or something.

The worst poverty rates are in the blackest states.

Switch to counties now.

The most poverty in the Blue states is in the blackest counties.

From the days of the Freedmen's Bureau to today, the Federal government has failed the black race.

They have created a permanent dependent class, and like it that way.

and from my earlier post

I'm asking you to make your case against what I said
Don't need to.

i'll tell you one thing from watching the Democrats conspire in California, all of the great Texas job opportunities are going bye bye .
I knew something was wrong when I realized Texas has more environmental laws than California.
There are not enough fags in Austin for texas to go blue.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, shows how stupid most Righties are.

California is a shithole now in comparison to what it used to be.

The wishful thinking is largely based on immigration from other states - the Red River Wetbacks, breeding habits of indigenous minorities, and the influx from the south.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, shows how stupid most Righties are.

Not really. If there was a state that would rebel against a Democrat takeover, it's Texas.

Forum List

Back