What will Donald Trump do the first 100 days if he is elected as President?

Well, a lot of people on forums don't like to prove anything. It's not just the reserve of the right.
True dat, but com'on, they been hating on ACA since it conception and have yet to provide one shred of evidence of it being a failure...sure its fucked up for some people, myself included, but for the most part, it works...end of effin story
Have you seen the new premium? Just remember not one republican voted for it.

So, you're concerned about people not being able to afford healthcare. I have a solution, nationalized healthcare. The UK has it, it costs half the amount for a slightly inferior system, but one which everyone gets healthcare free at the point of delivery. You spend double on such a system and you'd have a BETTER system than works now.

The benefits are that you don't have to waste money on insurance companies, you don't get as much corruption, you don't have to pay 30 bucks to hold you newborn baby, and everyone's happy, except the profit makers of course.

So, I assume you're with me on this, this would certainly mean employers don't have to pay more for having full time workers, as you're claiming this causes the problem.
Yeah let's let the government run it. Lol.

Well, the private companies aren't doing a good job, unless you thin screwing people out of money is a good job.
All they needed to do is let people cross state lines to purchase insurance. Stop frivolous lawsuits. Just a couple things that would help.

Okay then, go and prove that Obamacare led to all these full time jobs becoming part time jobs, and not that it was just an effect of the recession.
Good luck getting a right winged nut to prove a lie...its not in the DNA

Well, a lot of people on forums don't like to prove anything. It's not just the reserve of the right.
True dat, but com'on, they been hating on ACA since it conception and have yet to provide one shred of evidence of it being a failure...sure its fucked up for some people, myself included, but for the most part, it works...end of effin story

So, you're concerned about people not being able to afford healthcare. I have a solution, nationalized healthcare. The UK has it, it costs half the amount for a slightly inferior system, but one which everyone gets healthcare free at the point of delivery. You spend double on such a system and you'd have a BETTER system than works now.

The benefits are that you don't have to waste money on insurance companies, you don't get as much corruption, you don't have to pay 30 bucks to hold you newborn baby, and everyone's happy, except the profit makers of course.

So, I assume you're with me on this, this would certainly mean employers don't have to pay more for having full time workers, as you're claiming this causes the problem.
Prem. payments are a joke, especially for those having to carry families....as are for single people. The days of co pays are over. I agree, its time we take the insurance companies out of the healthcare business and go single payer.

Yeah let's let the government run it. Lol.

Well, the private companies aren't doing a good job, unless you thin screwing people out of money is a good job.
All they needed to do is let people cross state lines to purchase insurance. Stop frivolous lawsuits. Just a couple things that would help.

No, all they need to do is get rid of insurance. It's unnecessary, it's costly, it's just there to make people rich for no reason.

Donald Trump will speak in Gettysburg to outline first 100 days should he be elected - Full article

"Donald Trump is headed to Gettysburg, Pa., on Saturday to deliver his closing argument to the American people.

"Mr. Trump wants to lay out his solutions and his goals for the first 100 days," Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager, said. "Change needs to come rapidly. ... What he pledges tomorrow and what he talks about on the campaign trail will form the basis for his presidency."
agreed

Donald Trump will speak in Gettysburg to outline first 100 days should he be elected - Full article

"Donald Trump is headed to Gettysburg, Pa., on Saturday to deliver his closing argument to the American people.

"Mr. Trump wants to lay out his solutions and his goals for the first 100 days," Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager, said. "Change needs to come rapidly. ... What he pledges tomorrow and what he talks about on the campaign trail will form the basis for his presidency."
he will do many things

mmm it depends

Saturday, October 22, 2016: Donald J. Trump will speak at The Eisenhower Complex in Gettysburg, PA at 11am. Trump will present his Contract With America for the first 100 days of his presidency.

trumpchoosing_zpsaesxlt9n.jpg

Donald Trump to Lay Out Campaign’s Closing Argument, Plan for First 100 Days of Administration, in Gettysburg - Breitbart
funny picture

i also hope he learns history

For what purpose?

he will implement new strategies

For what purpose?
it will allow him to make better choices as president

For what purpose?
What particular history in time would you want him to learn?

For what purpose?
What particular history in time would you want him to learn?
History of World War 2

only time can tell

anything else besides suing people

only time will reveal

who knows

only time can tell

Forum List

Back