What will Donald Trump do the first 100 days if he is elected as President?

The one standout is his plan to bring overseas money owned by US corporations who refuse to pay taxes on it and back into the country and use it for rebuilding something.

Yes, patriots give money to the government. Hmm ... seems you're not a patriot, Deanie Baby. Neither is Hillary
This was tried before a couple of times. The tax is suspended with the thinking that corporations will bring the money back and then "create jobs".

Only it didn't happen. The money came back and right away, went into rich people's dividends and bank accounts. It wasn't used to build. And it's not the government's money. Since the taxes weren't paid, it didn't even help the country.

Just another rich people's scam. And the minions are buying it. Look at you.

:link::link::link:

I got this covered, Stewie:

Manifesto of the Communist Party

And that has what to do with US corporations?

Um ... you asked for a link as to what's driving his ideology on corporations

Yes, patriots give money to the government. Hmm ... seems you're not a patriot, Deanie Baby. Neither is Hillary
This was tried before a couple of times. The tax is suspended with the thinking that corporations will bring the money back and then "create jobs".

Only it didn't happen. The money came back and right away, went into rich people's dividends and bank accounts. It wasn't used to build. And it's not the government's money. Since the taxes weren't paid, it didn't even help the country.

That might be true about what drives his ideology, but the subject of this string was money held by US corporations.

That might be true about what drives his ideology, but the subject of this string was money held by US corporations.
You say that like it's different.

If you read my argument in the chain my argument was that corporations don't pay taxes they don't have to just like he doesn't, Hillary doesn't, no Democrats do. It's a disingenuous argument they should.

I also pointed out he wants Corporations to repatriate money and he wants tax revenue, and he's set it up so he gets neither

You say that like it's different.

If you read my argument in the chain my argument was that corporations don't pay taxes they don't have to just like he doesn't, Hillary doesn't, no Democrats do. It's a disingenuous argument they should.

I also pointed out he wants Corporations to repatriate money and he wants tax revenue, and he's set it up so he gets neither

Could you replace some of the pronouns with some proper nouns so I have some idea what you said?

Saturday, October 22, 2016: Donald J. Trump will speak at The Eisenhower Complex in Gettysburg, PA at 11am. Trump will present his Contract With America for the first 100 days of his presidency.

trumpchoosing_zpsaesxlt9n.jpg

Donald Trump to Lay Out Campaign’s Closing Argument, Plan for First 100 Days of Administration, in Gettysburg - Breitbart

Let's vote for Trump to have life liberty and happiness, while the rest of us become low paid workers working 12 hours a day or more and no holidays.
Better than Obama's plan 3 to 4 part time jobs while being forced to pay for health insurance you can't afford.

Oh great, so better for the poor to have no health insurance? Well, personally I'm in favor of a state run health care system. As for the part time jobs, do you think the president has the power to make that happen? I don't. But hey, if it fits your agenda, why the hell not just make stuff up?

But then again, Bush was the one who made the economy. Cue "you always blame things on Bush" blah blah.

Funny how when Bush massively messes up you'll deflect, but then you'll ram Obama for anything that happens under his presidency, like blaming him for some guy being bitten by a shark in South Africa or something.
Lol, buuuussshhhhh. Hey it was Obama care that killed full time jobs and not one republican voted for it. Democrats own this screw up.

How did Obama kill full time jobs?

Saturday, October 22, 2016: Donald J. Trump will speak at The Eisenhower Complex in Gettysburg, PA at 11am. Trump will present his Contract With America for the first 100 days of his presidency.

trumpchoosing_zpsaesxlt9n.jpg

Donald Trump to Lay Out Campaign’s Closing Argument, Plan for First 100 Days of Administration, in Gettysburg - Breitbart

Let's vote for Trump to have life liberty and happiness, while the rest of us become low paid workers working 12 hours a day or more and no holidays.
Better than Obama's plan 3 to 4 part time jobs while being forced to pay for health insurance you can't afford.

Oh great, so better for the poor to have no health insurance? Well, personally I'm in favor of a state run health care system. As for the part time jobs, do you think the president has the power to make that happen? I don't. But hey, if it fits your agenda, why the hell not just make stuff up?

But then again, Bush was the one who made the economy. Cue "you always blame things on Bush" blah blah.

Funny how when Bush massively messes up you'll deflect, but then you'll ram Obama for anything that happens under his presidency, like blaming him for some guy being bitten by a shark in South Africa or something.
Lol, buuuussshhhhh. Hey it was Obama care that killed full time jobs and not one republican voted for it. Democrats own this screw up.

It's called Obama Care I'm sure you defended it when full time jobs went to part time jobs because employers couldn't afford it. Also not one republican voted for that debacle. So Obama owns it 100%.

It's called Obama Care I'm sure you defended it when full time jobs went to part time jobs because employers couldn't afford it. Also not one republican voted for that debacle. So Obama owns it 100%.

Okay then, go and prove that Obamacare led to all these full time jobs becoming part time jobs, and not that it was just an effect of the recession.

Okay then, go and prove that Obamacare led to all these full time jobs becoming part time jobs, and not that it was just an effect of the recession.
Small businesses had to get rid of fulltime employees because they couldn't afford to supplement their insurance. Also big chain restaurants had to cut full time back. You remember I'm sure you were calling them cheap.

Donald Trump will speak in Gettysburg to outline first 100 days should he be elected - Full article

"Donald Trump is headed to Gettysburg, Pa., on Saturday to deliver his closing argument to the American people.

"Mr. Trump wants to lay out his solutions and his goals for the first 100 days," Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager, said. "Change needs to come rapidly. ... What he pledges tomorrow and what he talks about on the campaign trail will form the basis for his presidency."
LOLOLOLOL....actually I hope the guy wins....and spends his first 100 days setting up pop up stores throughout the white house touting his Trump steaks, hats, cologne, shoes, ties, suits and applications to his University for white hillbillies to see when visiting the white house....sounds good to me, eh?

Good luck getting a right winged nut to prove a lie...its not in the DNA

Small businesses had to get rid of fulltime employees because they couldn't afford to supplement their insurance. Also big chain restaurants had to cut full time back. You remember I'm sure you were calling them cheap.

I asked you to prove it. Not tell me what you think. I know what you think. I need you to PROVE it, or at least provide enough evidence for me to be able to contemplate this idea.

Well, a lot of people on forums don't like to prove anything. It's not just the reserve of the right.

Well, a lot of people on forums don't like to prove anything. It's not just the reserve of the right.
True dat, but com'on, they been hating on ACA since it conception and have yet to provide one shred of evidence of it being a failure...sure its fucked up for some people, myself included, but for the most part, it works...end of effin story

True dat, but com'on, they been hating on ACA since it conception and have yet to provide one shred of evidence of it being a failure...sure its fucked up for some people, myself included, but for the most part, it works...end of effin story
Have you seen the new premium? Just remember not one republican voted for it.

So, you're concerned about people not being able to afford healthcare. I have a solution, nationalized healthcare. The UK has it, it costs half the amount for a slightly inferior system, but one which everyone gets healthcare free at the point of delivery. You spend double on such a system and you'd have a BETTER system than works now.

The benefits are that you don't have to waste money on insurance companies, you don't get as much corruption, you don't have to pay 30 bucks to hold you newborn baby, and everyone's happy, except the profit makers of course.

So, I assume you're with me on this, this would certainly mean employers don't have to pay more for having full time workers, as you're claiming this causes the problem.

The absolute first order of business is to set up a congressional investigation into our biased and corrupted media. Let the heads roll.

Then....appoint a special prosecutor to really investigate the Clinton Charade enabled by the FBI.

Comey should be in the same cell with hillary....i mean they are so close...it would cruel and unusual punishment to break up such a lovely pair.

mrz040416dAPR_s878x638.jpg

Last edited:
Donald Trump will speak in Gettysburg to outline first 100 days should he be elected - Full article

"Donald Trump is headed to Gettysburg, Pa., on Saturday to deliver his closing argument to the American people.

"Mr. Trump wants to lay out his solutions and his goals for the first 100 days," Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager, said. "Change needs to come rapidly. ... What he pledges tomorrow and what he talks about on the campaign trail will form the basis for his presidency."
when was it approved

So, you're concerned about people not being able to afford healthcare. I have a solution, nationalized healthcare. The UK has it, it costs half the amount for a slightly inferior system, but one which everyone gets healthcare free at the point of delivery. You spend double on such a system and you'd have a BETTER system than works now.

The benefits are that you don't have to waste money on insurance companies, you don't get as much corruption, you don't have to pay 30 bucks to hold you newborn baby, and everyone's happy, except the profit makers of course.

So, I assume you're with me on this, this would certainly mean employers don't have to pay more for having full time workers, as you're claiming this causes the problem.
Yeah let's let the government run it. Lol.

Yeah let's let the government run it. Lol.

Well, the private companies aren't doing a good job, unless you thin screwing people out of money is a good job.

Forum List

Back