What will be the best post Impeachment Strategy for Trump?

Win the election, obliterate the democrats in the House, and take enough seats in the senate for a 60 seat majority....Then he can truly MAGA!

What would that be like. Imagine

Cut 25% of your social security
Break unions and weaken workers power in the workforce
Appoint another Supreme and ban abortion
He will waste billions breaking vacation records
He will completely ruin our relationships around the world
Global warming will kill us
Polluted water

The middle class will take a huge step back if this guy gets a second term.
I see you are going for best cut and paste of DNC talking points. Good on you. Never let any thing get in the way of reality.

These are all things Republicans (the rich) have been and are currently doing to the middle class. Trump's tax breaks may have helped rich people out but middle class people are no better off than they were under Obama.

In fact manufacturing has slowed because of trump's tariffs. I see he is making up with China so maybe that won't be an issue this year but overall Trump is embarrassing and corrupt and has to go. We will do fine with a liberal president who will provide checks and balances and appoint a liberal supreme to replace RBG.
Got to love it almost everyone of the dem president hopfulls are talking about give aways the will explode the deficit, crash the economy, do away with small enterprises and best of all kill off the middle class tax payer.
If you love third world countries vote dem.

Win the election, obliterate the democrats in the House, and take enough seats in the senate for a 60 seat majority....Then he can truly MAGA!

Polluted water

I see you are going for best cut and paste of DNC talking points. Good on you. Never let any thing get in the way of reality.

These are all things Republicans (the rich) have been and are currently doing to the middle class. Trump's tax breaks may have helped rich people out but middle class people are no better off than they were under Obama.

In fact manufacturing has slowed because of trump's tariffs. I see he is making up with China so maybe that won't be an issue this year but overall Trump is embarrassing and corrupt and has to go. We will do fine with a liberal president who will provide checks and balances and appoint a liberal supreme to replace RBG.
Got to love it almost everyone of the dem president hopfulls are talking about give aways the will explode the deficit, crash the economy, do away with small enterprises and best of all kill off the middle class tax payer.

Dem is short for demoniac

Polluted water

None of that is true, of course.
Are you in manufacturing? I am. We see machine sales are down and that changes what companies are willing to buy.

Sharp decline in machine tool orders – Many sectors reluctant to invest - Metal Working World Magazine

So you can apologize and admit you don't know what you are talking about.

Trump's trade war with China has slowed the economy.

Have bad decisions made you one of those pay check to pay check people.
Intelligent people look farther ahead than the next pay period.

I make over $100K. Try again. And for the record, Trump's tarriffs haven't hurt me personally. The machine sales guys he hurt. I sell aftermarket so when companies aren't buying machines, they're buying aftermarket to fix their existing machines up.

I was making a killing Obama's last two years. Machine sales were on the rise. Trumps tax breaks caused about a 6 month bump but we are right back to the Obama days really. Trump's numbers aren't that much better than obama's and they aren't worth it. Trump's tax breaks will cost you one day, unless you are rich.

I'm not so rich though that I want Republicans to cut my ss 25%. Are you that rich?

Republicans look bad defending his criminal behavior. This trial in the Senate will expose them.

Look at what's coming out today. Rudy's russian buddies are saying Trump was in the loop, so was Barr, and they were threatening Ukraine if they didn't go along they would cut off support/money.

Remember Pence cancelled his trip to the Ukraine? The leaders in Ukraine shit their pants. That was not a good sign. They knew they had to go along with wrongfully spearing Biden or they'd get cut off. No quid pro quo???? Really?

The Trial will expose nothing except the desperation of Democrats.

Is it ok to do what he did? No. And he's been doing this kind of stuff even before he won. He finally got caught.

Think about it. It was people on his team who turned him in. It wasn't liberals or democrats. People on his team couldn't believe what he was doing to the Ukrainian president. And not only did a wistleblower come forward, Sondland came forward, that woman came forward and testified, hell, Trumps team even admitted on tv he did it.

What more do you want?

The fact is, Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose your support. you are proving him correct. Fortunately we get to vote too. Hopefully the elections aren't rigged. Trump projects. So when he says elections are rigged, that means he would be open to rigging them. Just as long as he wins. Just like his hero putin.

This trial will remind voters Trump is a criminal.

All sorts of generalizing, no actual accusations of anything substantial.

"Hur Dur Dur Derp Hur Dur" is all we here when mouth breathing prog morons like you spew this crap.
Uh, colluding with the russians, appointing a crony lapdog who is going along with his criminal behavior,

What Trump did was very wrong and illegal and I can't believe you are ok with it just because he's your boy.

You seem to be ok with rigged elections as long as it's your side rigging them. Not me.

More opinion masquerading as fact.

So now the election was "rigged" instead of just "influenced"?

Go back and up your meds.
You voted for a guy who said the elections were rigged.

Polluted water

That's just right wing spin. They're promising young people things. They need them to come out and vote. Those Democrats will be moderates.

Polluted water

Reps is short for repulsives. GOP is short for God Owful People. LOL

Start looking for a new home in Mother Russia for 2021 and beyond?

Polluted water

That's just right wing spin. They're promising young people things. They need them to come out and vote. Those Democrats will be moderates.
Right and the check is in the mail. By the way I have some oceanfront property in South Dakota for you.

Polluted water

Reps is short for repulsives. GOP is short for God Owful People. LOL
What is an owlful? A person that is nice to owls?

The Trial will expose nothing except the desperation of Democrats.

Is it ok to do what he did? No. And he's been doing this kind of stuff even before he won. He finally got caught.

Think about it. It was people on his team who turned him in. It wasn't liberals or democrats. People on his team couldn't believe what he was doing to the Ukrainian president. And not only did a wistleblower come forward, Sondland came forward, that woman came forward and testified, hell, Trumps team even admitted on tv he did it.

What more do you want?

The fact is, Trump said he could shoot someone and not lose your support. you are proving him correct. Fortunately we get to vote too. Hopefully the elections aren't rigged. Trump projects. So when he says elections are rigged, that means he would be open to rigging them. Just as long as he wins. Just like his hero putin.

"Hur Dur Dur Derp Hur Dur" is all we here when mouth breathing prog morons like you spew this crap.
Uh, colluding with the russians, appointing a crony lapdog who is going along with his criminal behavior,

What Trump did was very wrong and illegal and I can't believe you are ok with it just because he's your boy.

You seem to be ok with rigged elections as long as it's your side rigging them. Not me.

Which election?

What more do you want?

Which election?

Anyways, you guys are being petty and intellectually dishonest. Trump may have made america great again for millionaires and billionaires but not middle class people. Republican policies will not help the middle class overall. Oh sure, if we are doing things their way, and by their way I mean trickle down, I guess Trump's tax break was nice because it gave everyone a 30 cent raise. But we all know that's not going to change anything for the middle class.

I disagree with Trump's fiscal policies but ok, so he gave the rich a tax break and added to the debt. So what's going to happen? Eventually that debt is going to bankrupt America. And it will all happen on purpose. This is capitalism's flaw. Our money is not backed by anything. So it's all made up. Eventually the stock market will go bust and you better hope it's not right before you are ready to retire otherwise you are fucked.

Obama had a slow steady well regulated economy. He wasn't willing to give away the farm just to get a temporary bump.

Long story short, most Americans are struggling and they deserve it because they either don't vote or they vote GOP.

I make over $100K and I have no debt, no kids, no mortgage. If America re elects Trump I'll survive it. Hell I'll even be ok if they cut my social security by 25%. How many of you will be?

https://nypost.com/2018/06/23/why-the-middle-class-cant-afford-life-in-america-anymore/

“Middle-class life is now 30 percent more expensive than it was 20 years ago,” Quart writes, citing the costs of housing, education, health care and child care in particular. “In some cases the cost of daily life over the last 20 years has doubled.”

“Before the 2008 crash, only one-quarter of Americans viewed themselves as lower class or lower-middle class. No longer. After the recession of 2008 . . . a full 40 percent of Americans viewed themselves as being at the bottom of the pyramid.”

One of the book’s main messages, therefore, is that people finding it impossible to make ends meet shouldn’t blame themselves. It’s the system, she says, that’s broken.

“The main problem is a basic lack of a 21st century safety net for families,” Quart tells The Post, offering the cost of day care as just one example.

“In Montreal,” where day care is government subsidized, it costs “$7 to $20 a day. That makes a huge difference for families.” Figured annually for 50 weeks a year, five days a week, people in Montreal pay $1,750 to $5,000 per year on child care.

By comparison, Quart says that here, “many of the families I spoke to, who were ostensibly middle class, were spending around 20 to 30 percent of their income on day care.” Annual averages in the US range from “$10,468 for a center-based child-care program to $28,905 for a nanny.”

Which election?

Anyways, you guys are being petty and intellectually dishonest. Trump may have made america great again for millionaires and billionaires but not middle class people. Republican policies will not help the middle class overall. Oh sure, if we are doing things their way, and by their way I mean trickle down, I guess Trump's tax break was nice because it gave everyone a 30 cent raise. But we all know that's not going to change anything for the middle class.

I disagree with Trump's fiscal policies but ok, so he gave the rich a tax break and added to the debt. So what's going to happen? Eventually that debt is going to bankrupt America. And it will all happen on purpose. This is capitalism's flaw. Our money is not backed by anything. So it's all made up. Eventually the stock market will go bust and you better hope it's not right before you are ready to retire otherwise you are fucked.

Obama had a slow steady well regulated economy. He wasn't willing to give away the farm just to get a temporary bump.

Long story short, most Americans are struggling and they deserve it because they either don't vote or they vote GOP.

I make over $100K and I have no debt, no kids, no mortgage. If America re elects Trump I'll survive it. Hell I'll even be ok if they cut my social security by 25%. How many of you will be?

https://nypost.com/2018/06/23/why-the-middle-class-cant-afford-life-in-america-anymore/

“Middle-class life is now 30 percent more expensive than it was 20 years ago,” Quart writes, citing the costs of housing, education, health care and child care in particular. “In some cases the cost of daily life over the last 20 years has doubled.”

“Before the 2008 crash, only one-quarter of Americans viewed themselves as lower class or lower-middle class. No longer. After the recession of 2008 . . . a full 40 percent of Americans viewed themselves as being at the bottom of the pyramid.”

One of the book’s main messages, therefore, is that people finding it impossible to make ends meet shouldn’t blame themselves. It’s the system, she says, that’s broken.

“The main problem is a basic lack of a 21st century safety net for families,” Quart tells The Post, offering the cost of day care as just one example.

“In Montreal,” where day care is government subsidized, it costs “$7 to $20 a day. That makes a huge difference for families.” Figured annually for 50 weeks a year, five days a week, people in Montreal pay $1,750 to $5,000 per year on child care.

By comparison, Quart says that here, “many of the families I spoke to, who were ostensibly middle class, were spending around 20 to 30 percent of their income on day care.” Annual averages in the US range from “$10,468 for a center-based child-care program to $28,905 for a nanny.”
:auiqs.jpg:

---

Which election?

---
Tl,dr.

Try to have a single point or at most two, and try to put them across in a condensed manner.

I don't have time for the rolling ranting of a TDS suffering mouth breather such as yourself.

---------------------------------

---

Which election?

---
Tl,dr.

Try to have a single point or at most two, and try to put them across in a condensed manner.

I don't have time for the rolling ranting of a TDS suffering mouth breather such as yourself.

We know that about people like you. Lois shows how to appeal to your type in this Family Guy

---

Which election?

---
Tl,dr.

We know that about people like you. Lois shows how to appeal to your type in this Family Guy

---

Which election?

---
Tl,dr.

From the campaign trail to today, President Donald Trump has promised he would bring back coal and manufacturing jobs to the United States — and he’s been specifically referencing Pennsylvania.

Trump’s Economy Is Failing Exactly Where He Needs It to Succeed
Weakness in manufacturing in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan could doom the president’s re-election chances.

When shockingly poor data on U.S. manufacturing was released Tuesday morning, President Donald Trump was ready with his usual response to any bad economic news: He blamed Federal Reserve Chairman Jay Powell. Increasingly, however, it is getting harder for the president to avoid responsibility for regional weaknesses in the economy — and the effects on his chances for re-election could be devastating.

The current economy is tracking dangerously close to the one that derailed Hillary Clinton’s candidacy in 2016. Regardless of whether the U.S. is headed for a full-scale recession, according to this latest data it has almost certainly entered a sectoral or mini-recession similar to 2015’s. The latest readings of the Institute for Supply Management’s manufacturers survey are actually below those of early 2016, and the trajectory is far steeper.

The Trade War Has Hit Manufacturing
And based on new orders for exports, there is more pain ahead

I told you guys. But you guys don't believe the facts. Fake news you'll say.

What more do you want?

Which election?

actually Pelosi and the Ds have rigged the elections in solid blue states so they will get the blame politically and legally for the CA, IL, NY and financial crises. If Trump signs an Anti-Fa domestic terrorist ruling the Ds are in deep trouble.

---

Which election?

---
Tl,dr.

From the campaign trail to today, President Donald Trump has promised he would bring back coal and manufacturing jobs to the United States — and he’s been specifically referencing Pennsylvania.

Weakness in manufacturing in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan could doom the president’s re-election chances.

When shockingly poor data on U.S. manufacturing was released Tuesday morning, President Donald Trump was ready with his usual response to any bad economic news: He blamed Federal Reserve Chairman Jay Powell. Increasingly, however, it is getting harder for the president to avoid responsibility for regional weaknesses in the economy — and the effects on his chances for re-election could be devastating.

The current economy is tracking dangerously close to the one that derailed Hillary Clinton’s candidacy in 2016. Regardless of whether the U.S. is headed for a full-scale recession, according to this latest data it has almost certainly entered a sectoral or mini-recession similar to 2015’s. The latest readings of the Institute for Supply Management’s manufacturers survey are actually below those of early 2016, and the trajectory is far steeper.

So Trump is the first President ever not to be able to follow through on a campaign promise?

LOL

---

Which election?

---
Tl,dr.

Obama said "those jobs are not coming back" and Trump is working his ass off to bring good jobs back....which party do you vote for?

Forum List

Back