What white people can do to fight racism

He's actually a very cool Brit. I hate to say it but a lot of white people who live near flint saginaw and Detroit dont have a very positive opinion of blacks. Probably like people who live near LA compton and watts.

And he's not alone. When whites are in private we discuss how screwed up black society is, whether or not things will ever change and how blacks need to take responsibility for the kids they have and how these fatherless kids are who commit the most crime. A poor black woman chooses to get pregnant. Whitey didn't do that.

So you can't completely blame whites for their opinions. I can argue half of them but that leaves the other half.

That's because of the media. And I know you are old enough to know that there are normal productive blacks in America
Like you? That continuously tell people to lick or sniff their black balls?

Why can't I have someone sniff my balls and get up go to work the next day?
What other reason do we work other than to afford women who will sniff our balls?

To avoid hunger?
How many people are out there working their asses off to pay the bills and their kid comes to them for a pair of shoes or home with a broken arm. I can't afford to have kids. Or I could but its not worth it to me.

That's because of the media. And I know you are old enough to know that there are normal productive blacks in America

What other reason do we work other than to afford women who will sniff our balls?

To avoid hunger?
How many people are out there working their asses off to pay the bills and their kid comes to them for a pair of shoes or home with a broken arm. I can't afford to have kids. Or I could but its not worth it to me.

Me either

White privilege. I've heard the big boss talk about blacks negatively. I've heard co workers use the n word. 2 Brits 2 germans a guy from Brussels 4 women and a bunch of american white dudes. Seems like a good old boys thing. No blacks allowed. This is why every company that's wants corporate government tax breaks should have to show they have 10% minorities working there. You dont have to hire but then you dont get the breaks.

Your boss sounds retarded
He's actually a very cool Brit. I hate to say it but a lot of white people who live near flint saginaw and Detroit dont have a very positive opinion of blacks. Probably like people who live near LA compton and watts.

And he's not alone. When whites are in private we discuss how screwed up black society is, whether or not things will ever change and how blacks need to take responsibility for the kids they have and how these fatherless kids are who commit the most crime. A poor black woman chooses to get pregnant. Whitey didn't do that.

So you can't completely blame whites for their opinions. I can argue half of them but that leaves the other half.

Its absolutely out of ignorance. These guys dont know any successful blacks.

But we also have the experience of what happens when blacks move into a community. It happened to Detroit. Blacks moved in crime went up whites moved jobs left poverty. Now 700,000 blacks have left Detroit. Hopefully they will assimilate better this time. Plus there's no where else for whites to flee to. I'm being serious. Blacks act alright unless they become any more than 20% of a population. I guess Southfield is a successful upper class black community. I dont know what percent is black but point is blacks make up 20% at most of the population so we should spread you around and not have ghettos anymore.

But then Atlanta is black run right? We all know this country chooses to have poor ghettos? If they didn't they'd get jobs that moved to mexico to move to Detroit instead.

You are talking about ghetto black famiies
I love the show blackish.

Your boss sounds retarded

But we also have the experience of what happens when blacks move into a community. It happened to Detroit. Blacks moved in crime went up whites moved jobs left poverty. Now 700,000 blacks have left Detroit. Hopefully they will assimilate better this time. Plus there's no where else for whites to flee to. I'm being serious. Blacks act alright unless they become any more than 20% of a population. I guess Southfield is a successful upper class black community. I dont know what percent is black but point is blacks make up 20% at most of the population so we should spread you around and not have ghettos anymore.

But then Atlanta is black run right? We all know this country chooses to have poor ghettos? If they didn't they'd get jobs that moved to mexico to move to Detroit instead.

I;m black and hate it

To avoid hunger?

Me either
I got a bitch about everyone. Or almost everyone. Mexicans Arabs germans Jews I'm even tough on white trash and my own fellow Greeks. We are all fucked up. As a species as a whole we are a parasite on the planet.

I;m black and hate it
Probably wasn't made for you. Like the Cosby show.

For blacks they gave you 227 the jeffersons what's happening.good times a different world.

Ercle and Arnold were for us not you.

I;m black and hate it
Probably wasn't made for you. Like the Cosby show.

For blacks they gave you 227 the jeffersons what's happening.good times a different world.

Ercle and Arnold were for us not you.

That George Jefferson was something else!!!

I feel as though an article such as this should be pointed at black since they are more racist than whites.

Anyone has a right to be racist if they want to. So if you find out a person from a different race doesn't like you are you really going to cry yourself to sleep??????????
No you just dont get the job because there are no blacks working at my company. I guess affirmative action is gone in michigan.

And why is no blacks working at your company?
White privilege. I've heard the big boss talk about blacks negatively. I've heard co workers use the n word. 2 Brits 2 germans a guy from Brussels 4 women and a bunch of american white dudes. Seems like a good old boys thing. No blacks allowed. This is why every company that's wants corporate government tax breaks should have to show they have 10% minorities working there. You dont have to hire but then you dont get the breaks.
Why would you even want to work at a place like that?

I feel as though an article such as this should be pointed at black since they are more racist than whites.

Anyone has a right to be racist if they want to. So if you find out a person from a different race doesn't like you are you really going to cry yourself to sleep??????????
No you just dont get the job because there are no blacks working at my company. I guess affirmative action is gone in michigan.

Because he hates blacks

Who would ask about their hair except some liberal retard trying to kiss ass to prove he wasn't a racist? The dirty little not so secret is that liberals are off the charts racist. They see color first and sometimes that's as far as it goes. You can't fight racism with racism.

Accept people for who they are and quit making demands one way or another based on your skin color. If you can't make it in the US, you can't make it anywhere, so blame the person responsible. YOU.
See! Perfect example of a conservative asshole who claims us liberals are the real racists. Hard to accept coming from a guy wearing a white robe and pointed white hat.

How are we more racist than you? All we do is notice how things are unfair for blacks. Does empathy make you racist?
Perfect example of liberal racism. Liberals can't see past the surface of anything. Skin color matters greatly to them. If you don't see successful blacks it's because your ideology clouds your vision. Calling me a clan member for pointing it out demonstrates the other side of the liberal coin, you're an asshole.
What a double talking conservative. Just because you would live next door to Herman Cain doesnt make you not a racist. Would you hire a person that looks like him? Your mouth says yes but your policies and history and experience track record and fellow conservatives say no.
Can you be specific?
Voter I'd laws for one.

Why do you think there are so many poor blacks. Do you not blame black people for their station in life? Or do you blame racist white america? Or do you blame liberal whites? Please explain to us that you even comprehend why there is so much poverty in black communities. And dont give me that shit about we keep them in poverty with welfare and we want them that way. That's just right wing nonsense.

And what would you do for blacks if they started voting for your party.

Your entire premise is racist. You claim blacks aren't smart enough to vote in their own best interests.

I claim the same thing about you but you aren't black youre just poor and stupid.
You spouting off like you know me by party affiliation is all one needs to know who's full of shit here. Poor blacks can't vote? Can you back that up? Of course not.

Blacks listen to listen assholes like you too much. They are told they can't make it without a government handout and too many believe them. Those that don't do quite well. Like I said before, you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere.

Keep it up junior, your steamy pile is becoming mountainous.

Racism will never end. That is because a whole industry has grown up around it. The Race Greivance Industry. People who make their living in this industry; Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, the Democrat Party, can not allow racism to ever die. There is nothing white people can do, don't let them bull shit you.
There was virulent racism before any of these people were born. Try another bullshit excuse.

Hey stupid, I didn't say they invented it you simple minded racist, I am saying they are keeping it alive. Learn to read moron.
I always thought it was the rich that used wedge issues like racism to divide the middle class. If not for wedge issues like racism abortion god gays and guns, what possible reason does a lower middle class person like you doing voting GOP?

No, you didn't think that, you were told that. Well, Sharpton and Jackson are rich, so you might be partially correct there.

Also, I vote Libertarian mostly and I'm concidered rich by obama and his cronies.

You pretty much fail all around moron.
If your rich then vote GOP. Just dont tell people who aren't rich to vote like you.

"you're"

And I'm not telling anyone to vote in any direction. Do you know what this thread is about?

I'm white. Great

Great job. If they were friends I would argue but I've lost a job before, I believe, because I was a known liberal. Owner put fox news on in the cafe.

I do? I wa

Because he hates blacks
I do? I was just listening to liberal black radio and was going to recommend you and everyone else watch "white like me", a documentary about white privilege. I'm on your side buddy. I may not like the state of black communities but I do not dislike blacks individually. In fact I like you. In fact I think my company should hire some minorities. I even said before you dont force companies to do the right thing you give the ones that do tax breaks.

There was virulent racism before any of these people were born. Try another bullshit excuse.

Hey stupid, I didn't say they invented it you simple minded racist, I am saying they are keeping it alive. Learn to read moron.
I always thought it was the rich that used wedge issues like racism to divide the middle class. If not for wedge issues like racism abortion god gays and guns, what possible reason does a lower middle class person like you doing voting GOP?

No, you didn't think that, you were told that. Well, Sharpton and Jackson are rich, so you might be partially correct there.

Also, I vote Libertarian mostly and I'm concidered rich by obama and his cronies.

You pretty much fail all around moron.
If your rich then vote GOP. Just dont tell people who aren't rich to vote like you.

"you're"

And I'm not telling anyone to vote in any direction. Do you know what this thread is about?
Think I do. You must have missed my point. What is it you need help with?

I;m black and hate it
well, this is something we can work with

Forum List

Back