What Were Your Favorite Cartoons As A Kid?

What Were Your Favorite Cartoons As A Kid?

• Johnny Quest

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • The Flintstones

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • The Fantastic Four

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Space Ghost

• Popeye

• Top Cat

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Yogi Bear

• Speed Racer

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Davey and Goliath

• Mister Magoo

• Warner Brothers (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, etc.)

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • The Jetsons

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Fireball XL5

• The Might Hurcules

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Tennessee Tuxedo

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Rocky & Bullwinkle

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Underdog

• The Pink Panther

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • The Hurculoids

• Wacky Races

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I still look fondly at watching Itchy and Scratchy as a child

Speed Racer....
Scooby Doo

I remember showing my younger brother Speed Racer....he had grown up with the G.I. Joe cartoons where all the bad guys who got shot were some form of robot.....

In the episode, the Assassins guild use a sniper to shoot Racer X.....it shows the cross hair floating on Racer X, the shot is fired and he slumps in his car....my brother couldn't believe they actually showed a character getting shot.

Speed Racer....
Scooby Doo

I remember showing my younger brother Speed Racer....he had grown up with the G.I. Joe cartoons where all the bad guys who got shot were some form of robot.....

In the episode, the Assassins guild use a sniper to shoot Racer X.....it shows the cross hair floating on Racer X, the shot is fired and he slumps in his car....my brother couldn't believe they actually showed a character getting shot.

The bad guys on Jonny Quest in the 60s were shot, stabbed, arrowed, buried alive, blown up, dropped into volcanoes, fried with flame throwers, and eaten alive by all manner of creatures. All with the requisite screams and sound effects, and the good guys always won.

It was great entertainment.

I havent read the whole thread but there was a cartoon called Marine Boy that older posters may remember. He had special swimming powers underwater and did a lot of good work under the ocean.

The Saturday morning Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner cartoons, of course. Whenever the coyote fell off a cliff I loved the way you could see a little puff of dust in the distance when he hit the ground.

Forum List

Back