Don't forget, Last Man Standing tonight at 8pm est. New Season new Network.

I wonder how many people tuned in last night considering the fact that the episode was made available online earlier in the week.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to check out the show if you missed it.

I wonder how many people tuned in last night considering the fact that the episode was made available online earlier in the week.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to check out the show if you missed it.

They had a great night, and I thought it was a weak show.

TV Ratings: ‘Last Man Standing’ Surges in Fox Debut

Last Man Standing” debuted its seventh season on Fox Friday night, with the Tim Allen-led sitcom rocketing past its previous season numbers on ABC.

Last Man Standing” averaged a 1.8 rating in adults 18-49 and 8 million viewers, airing at 8 p.m. By comparison, the Season 6 premiere on ABC drew a 1.1 rating and 6 million viewers, while that season as a whole averaged a 1.2 rating and 6.4 million viewers. In fact, the last time the series drew over 8 million viewers was back in its fourth season, and the last time it drew a 1.8 rating or better was in Season 2. It was also Fox’s most watched comedy on any night in nearly seven years, excluding NFL nights, and was by far the top-rated show of Friday night.

^^^ Because it went up online early, right then is when I watched it and to me, the only time that I felt like I was watching the show that I've always known was when the new Mandy girl was not being shown as well as the new Boyd.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back