What was the Senate doing all day?

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
So, the Senate got around to voting on the CR about 11pm EST.

What is it they were doing all day that was so very important that they could not get to this matter till such a late time?

What is it they were doing all day that was so very important that they could not get to this matter till such a late time?

This is the single most pondered question regarding the US government.

WTF do these idiots do all day?

It's right up there with the question whether gods exist or not.

Parliamentary procedure. Rules. Process.

2/3rds of what's wrong with both Houses.

They're holding hearings on Biden's (really Obama's) fucked up nominees for the bench and for government positions.

Their day is a busy one. First, they wake up and have to find a virgin to sacrifice, which in itself is a hard chore, then they have to make a camp fire to dance around naked as they sing praises to satan as they vow to destroy the world through massive debt.

In fact, they do more by 10AM than most people do all day.

Their day is a busy one. First, they wake up and have to find a virgin to sacrifice, which in itself is a hard chore, then they have to make a camp fire to dance around naked as they sing praises to satan as they vow to destroy the world through massive debt.

In fact, they do more by 10AM than most people do all day.
Mitch McConnell dancing around a fire naked...well, thanks for that image I'll never be able to unsee in my mind. :)

This is the single most pondered question regarding the US government.

WTF do these idiots do all day?

It's right up there with the question whether gods exist or not.
Lol, mass amounts of red tape to wade through in government. Been that way since the beginning and every year they add more. I use to do some contracting for the gov. Mainly to assist the government in acquisition of right of way for public projects to build roads, bridges, bike paths and such. At the time I had the highest designation available for an appraiser. In order to work as a right away appraiser they required a six week class and test to take to make sure you understand all the rules and regulations required to submit such a report. The rules and regs were quite substantial. I can remember thinking my God this crap is a ton of red tape. We can't possibly need all this red tape. I was kinda pissed about it. For those six weeks I constantly looked for possible areas of street lining. Spent a great deal of free time doing it. By the end of the six weeks I realized the was a reason for every hoop they made ya hop over. Life is complicated.

Mitch McConnell dancing around a fire naked...well, thanks for that image I'll never be able to unsee in my mind. :)
Mitch is the exception

He just stands there staring at the wall in a trance like state most of the time.

I’m sure they were exceedingly busy. Probably doing the same thing they were doing instead of voting on the military promotion conformations for 9+ months.

Mostly they spend their days soliciting bribes. We know for a fact they don't ever read their Bills they pass, or even write them themselves, so naturally they have plenty of time on their hands.

Forum List

Back