What was that?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Neat Northrop Grumman commercial on lately showing the evolution of their military aircraft and ending with something concealed by the clouds.

12/23/2014 -- New Northrop Grumman Commercial -- NORTHROP KLINGON? Star Trek tech on the horizon

Low-rez 2MB version of the 30s spot here, the 'curious something' is at about 21-26s.

http://dutchsinse.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Northrop-Grumman-The-Value-of-Performance-Low.mp4

More about it here,
Pentagon’s $55 billion mystery plane is secret, but debate on cost is appearing

I remember seeing the original flying wings in the sky of Southern California growing up. They always thrilled me.

Now get to see an occasional B-1 and B-2 out at Nellis AFB.

I remember seeing the original flying wings in the sky of Southern California growing up. They always thrilled me.

Now get to see an occasional B-1 and B-2 out at Nellis AFB.

Must be nice. Maybe they can fix my truck, in the past.....but not so much as current- when I turned my fan on in my truck dust and a sand like substance blew into my face - but it has not happened in the past year......year and a half.

Being at the garage to get my oil changed on my truck , and other locations and smelling a real sweet aroma......and having medical reactions afterward.

Shadow 355

Yippi <ki> yea, Ty<yoke>uh ! Klingon speak for, "Hey, how ya doin" ?

Forum List

Back