Thanks To Obama, Gay Rape Is Exploding In His Military And Being Underreported By The Pentagon

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This is what happens when you have an immoral constitutionally unqualified president as Commander In Chief. It's also what happens when you have a president who was raised by an Indonesian transsexual nanny when he was young and instilled immoral unethical values in him. This is all his fault. After all he disgraced the founders and the moral principles they instilled on this nation when he did this in the photograph.

ShowImage.ashx

newsweek.jpg

‘Gay’ rape in military underreported by Pentagon

Last edited:
This is what happens when you have an immoral constitutionally unqualified president as Commander In Chief. It's also what happens when you have a president who was raised by an Indonesian transsexual nanny when he was young and instilled immoral unethical values in him. This is all his fault. After all he disgraced the founders and the moral principles they instilled on this nation when he did this in the photograph.

ShowImage.ashx

newsweek.jpg

Color me sceptical...tho I'm sure there is some of that.....the military has a reputation for very rough hazing.

Indonesian transsexual nanny????

Okay, now THAT is just plain funny.

Rapes in the military have always been common (You shoulda been around during the Vietnam war!) and very under reported but the dingbat op wants to say its because Obama had an Indonesian transsexual nanny, I say we let him just blather on.

Just for Stevie McDumDum -

IDIOT-OF-THE-DAY%5B1%5D.png

Told you so.
If you can't trust a 17 year old male in a shower full of hot women why would you trust a fag in a shower full of hot guys?

'Gay' rape in military underreported by Pentagon - Washington Times

Far more military men are being raped by other men than is reported by the Pentagon because of the stigma attached to such sexual assaults, says a new study by the American Psychological Association.

“Rates of military sexual trauma among men who served in the military may be as much as 15 times higher than has been previously reported, largely because of barriers associated with stigma, beliefs in myths about male rape, and feelings of helplessness,” the APA said in releasing its findings Tuesday.

The Defense Department issues a biannual report on sexual assaults. Based on Internet emailed surveys it found that more men than women, in pure numbers, are sexually assault victims. Women make up about 14.5 percent of the 1.4 million active force.

When I was in the Army there were only two types of women. The pregnant ones or the Dykes. If they weren't pregnant they were gay. Nothing else to do on your off time except fuck, drink, and eat.

Told you so.
If you can't trust a 17 year old male in a shower full of hot women why would you trust a fag in a shower full of hot guys?

'Gay' rape in military underreported by Pentagon - Washington Times

Far more military men are being raped by other men than is reported by the Pentagon because of the stigma attached to such sexual assaults, says a new study by the American Psychological Association.

“Rates of military sexual trauma among men who served in the military may be as much as 15 times higher than has been previously reported, largely because of barriers associated with stigma, beliefs in myths about male rape, and feelings of helplessness,” the APA said in releasing its findings Tuesday.

The Defense Department issues a biannual report on sexual assaults. Based on Internet emailed surveys it found that more men than women, in pure numbers, are sexually assault victims. Women make up about 14.5 percent of the 1.4 million active force.

When I was in the Army there were only two types of women. The pregnant ones or the Dykes. If they weren't pregnant they were gay. Nothing else to do on your off time except fuck, drink, and eat.

If not mistaken it's usualy the gay guy that gets raped by "not-gay" guys.

Oh brother. Rape has always been common and unreported in the military. Gays have always served. PROVE gays rape fellow soldiers.

Gays GET raped by straights.

Third thread on this.

ShowImage.ashx

newsweek.jpg

I guess all those tough guys in the military arent so tough after all if they are getting raped by gays.

ShowImage.ashx

newsweek.jpg

I guess all those tough guys in the military arent so tough after all if they are getting raped by gays.
The gays could be spiking their drinks like Cosby did with white women.

ShowImage.ashx

newsweek.jpg

The gays could be spiking their drinks like Cosby did with white women.

If their drinks were being spiked do you have a link? Cosby did it with Black and white women.

Forum List

Back