What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

Jesus appointed teachers back then--as well here in these last days(Matt 24:45-47) One has to be taught by them. Mortals have 0 choice in the matter.
And don't let anyone call you 'Teacher,' for you have only one teacher, the Messiah.

What do you think the apostles were?--They were teachers. And Jesus appointed his teachers here in these last days as well-Matt 24:45-47

Jesus appointed his disciples to teach in the last days because it was the last days then and he was on earth to do it.... They launched devastating and ruthless counter measures to curse their oppressors, according to his directions to smite the nations with the sword that came out of his mouth. A curse in a cup of wine.

If this jesus wasn't back on earth in 1914, he hasn't appointed anyone to teach anything.

Shit, and If you don';t know what he was teaching back then, WTF are you teaching now?

No Jesus is not on earth, he received his crown here-Rev 6-1914--satan and his angels were cast to earth. And the 4 riders rode--millions upon millions died all over the earth after ww1--from starvation, disease from the filth of the slaughters, etc the other 3 riders--still riding. The bible says Michael rode the white horse at the war in heaven, yet Jesus is the only getting the crown. Jesus rides the white horse at Har-mageddon-He comes with the voice of the archangel-1Thess 4:16)

No, thats ridiculous. Satan has been around on earth for a very very very long time, much longer than just since 1914...

When Jesus said that he would come again, he did not say that he would come as a figment of someones imagination who was traumatized from the events of early last century.

He said that would come again as a human being on earth. When Christ appeared the first time he said that he came down from heaven but everyone knows that he came into the world in the usual way, born into a family.

When he comes down from heaven and appears a second time, how could he possibly come down from heaven in any other way?

He said that when he came like a thief in the night, he would separate the sheep from the goats. True?

How is Jesus supposed to do that unless he was here? Your teachers are not the messiah. They don't even know that Jesus taught the only right way to conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

Yes satan was on earth at will, until 1914--the war in heaven-- Him and his angels were given the boot out of heaven, never allowed back in. Now he is permanently here until Jesus comes to abyss him for 1000 years while Gods kingdom rule transforms Gods earth into the new earth= Eden( paradise)-- The righteous will be apart of that.

Jesus doesn't have to be here to separate the sheep and goats. He does it from his throne that is in heaven. He comes back physically at Har-mageddon--99% will not like that event-Rev 16

Were you a baptized JW? If so don't even answer--Jesus has disfellowshipped you.
Tha's a lie. I was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit just like it says in the last chapter of the book of Matthew. There is no Scripture about being baptized into the watchtower. Now your rejecting Scripture. Can't you see what you're doing?

WERE YOU A BAPTIZED AS A JW--Yes or NO? And if you say yes, but discount them as Jesus appointed teachers the baptism wouldn't be real if they weren't real teachers that belong to Jesus. No baptism is real unless performed by one in union with Jesus.
Do you?

The light came into the world but men preferred darkness to light because their deeds were evil.

According to the wrong way to follow the law executing Jesus was the right thing to do.
Do you believe ALL the Scripture in the New Testament or just some of them? It appears you pick and choose which ones to believe.

That sounds comical coming from you. I have studied all sides, but I have studied Jesus as well Its a guaranteed fact his teachings point to the JW teachers--Why is that??? In every translation on earth its the same. the teachings of Jesus point to the JW teachers. Maybe you should study Jesus.
So there were no real Christian teachers until 1881 when Charles Taze Russell invented the watchtower magazine. That's ridiculous.

When Jesus attended the synagogues and temples was taught, served and worshipped a single being God. The God of Moses, David, Abraham, Peter, John , Paul, etc. They never refuted that God, they taught it--Jesus at John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Paul at 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter--1Peter1:3--John at Rev 1:6--Jesus and 3 real teachers teach--Jesus has a God, his Father.
We all must choose who we believe.
I was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I was not baptized into an organization that demanded my loyalty like you were. My baptism is Christian and biblical. Yours isn't.

WERE YOU A BAPTIZED JW?--Yes or no?

Tha's a lie. I was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit just like it says in the last chapter of the book of Matthew. There is no Scripture about being baptized into the watchtower. Now your rejecting Scripture. Can't you see what you're doing?

WERE YOU A BAPTIZED AS A JW--Yes or NO? And if you say yes, but discount them as Jesus appointed teachers the baptism wouldn't be real if they weren't real teachers that belong to Jesus. No baptism is real unless performed by one in union with Jesus.
Do you believe ALL the Scripture in the New Testament or just some of them? It appears you pick and choose which ones to believe.

That sounds comical coming from you. I have studied all sides, but I have studied Jesus as well Its a guaranteed fact his teachings point to the JW teachers--Why is that??? In every translation on earth its the same. the teachings of Jesus point to the JW teachers. Maybe you should study Jesus.
So there were no real Christian teachers until 1881 when Charles Taze Russell invented the watchtower magazine. That's ridiculous.

When Jesus attended the synagogues and temples was taught, served and worshipped a single being God. The God of Moses, David, Abraham, Peter, John , Paul, etc. They never refuted that God, they taught it--Jesus at John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Paul at 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter--1Peter1:3--John at Rev 1:6--Jesus and 3 real teachers teach--Jesus has a God, his Father.
I was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I was not baptized into an organization that demanded my loyalty like you were. My baptism is Christian and biblical. Yours isn't.

Nope, and neither was anyone until the organization was invented in 1881. I was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, according to the Scriptures. I'm a Christian. You're a cult member.

And don't let anyone call you 'Teacher,' for you have only one teacher, the Messiah.

What do you think the apostles were?--They were teachers. And Jesus appointed his teachers here in these last days as well-Matt 24:45-47

Jesus appointed his disciples to teach in the last days because it was the last days then and he was on earth to do it.... They launched devastating and ruthless counter measures to curse their oppressors, according to his directions to smite the nations with the sword that came out of his mouth. A curse in a cup of wine.

If this jesus wasn't back on earth in 1914, he hasn't appointed anyone to teach anything.

Shit, and If you don';t know what he was teaching back then, WTF are you teaching now?

No Jesus is not on earth, he received his crown here-Rev 6-1914--satan and his angels were cast to earth. And the 4 riders rode--millions upon millions died all over the earth after ww1--from starvation, disease from the filth of the slaughters, etc the other 3 riders--still riding. The bible says Michael rode the white horse at the war in heaven, yet Jesus is the only getting the crown. Jesus rides the white horse at Har-mageddon-He comes with the voice of the archangel-1Thess 4:16)

No, thats ridiculous. Satan has been around on earth for a very very very long time, much longer than just since 1914...

When Jesus said that he would come again, he did not say that he would come as a figment of someones imagination who was traumatized from the events of early last century.

He said that would come again as a human being on earth. When Christ appeared the first time he said that he came down from heaven but everyone knows that he came into the world in the usual way, born into a family.

When he comes down from heaven and appears a second time, how could he possibly come down from heaven in any other way?

He said that when he came like a thief in the night, he would separate the sheep from the goats. True?

How is Jesus supposed to do that unless he was here? Your teachers are not the messiah. They don't even know that Jesus taught the only right way to conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

Yes satan was on earth at will, until 1914--the war in heaven-- Him and his angels were given the boot out of heaven, never allowed back in. Now he is permanently here until Jesus comes to abyss him for 1000 years while Gods kingdom rule transforms Gods earth into the new earth= Eden( paradise)-- The righteous will be apart of that.

Jesus doesn't have to be here to separate the sheep and goats. He does it from his throne that is in heaven. He comes back physically at Har-mageddon--99% will not like that event-Rev 16

Your teachers are wrong. If satan was on earth since the beginning nothing has changed. If satan was cast out of heaven in 1914 people like the pope would not be celebrated on international tv as if he was a holy man with footage of him openly and defiantly practicing idolatry in full view of heaven and earth.

The religious right would have been purged from government a century ago instead of being treated with royal dignity as they conspire with clueless politicians to deceive and subjugate the gullible while they openly lead smooth and easy lives off the backs of the deceived and subjugated.

Jesus would have cast satan from heaven into the lowest level, lower than all the cattle and all the wild beasts of the field, below the lowest of all low-lifes..The will of God would be being actively fulfilled on earth as it is in heaven daily.

And you would be out of a job, having a bitter drink mingled with tears in a topless bar....

Last edited:
24,000 written manuscripts say God did condescend to man and become man.

24,000 written manuscripts and observations of Creation say God does care about man.

Your logic that you believe God doesn't care about man has made no contact with man but believes man must idolize him makes no sense.

You are nuttier than the JW's.
"Never again will I pity the inhabitants of the earth."

Like I said, the sword was specifically designed by God and handed to Jesus to smite, curse, the nations.(Rev. 19:15)

Do you need to read that more than once?

You think it was because he loved the world so much? lol, yeah right..

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"
Yeah, I kind of do need more than that. The supreme achievement of Jewish thought was not in its monotheism as such, but in the character it ascribed to the God it intuited as One. God is a God of righteousness, whose loving-kindness is from everlasting to everlasting and whose tender mercies are in all his works. So for you to reach your conclusion goes against everything the Jews believed.

But even more telling is that your belief is the belief that someone who was trying to subvert belief in God would bandy about.

Gods lovingkindess is from everlasting to everlasting only for those who willingly comply with the instruction in the divine commands. All others are excluded from the blessings of divine sanctuary.

Those who set aside the law and teach others to do the same are the embodiment of the talking serpent in the fairy tale, a despicable low life. A murderer according to Jesus.

How does that go against anything Jesus or the Jews believe?
You literally said that God couldn't give two shits whether we all destroy ourselves and the entire planet.

Thats right.

I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not going to say that God loves you. You are an idolator, a liar, and murderer. According to scripture God hates you. You have been consigned to destruction. God certainly doesn't give a shit if you don't. He will throw you out into the wilderness completely naked to live out the rest of your days like a numbskull, a clueless oddity trying to act casual among cunning and ruthless wild beasts who like to play with their food before devouring.

And yeah, he will let people destroy themselves and wouldn't intervene or shed a tear. If you don't believe me, read up on the history of the past. God is not a human being that he would pity those who have made evil a deliberate choice..

Those who choose life live. Those who choose death die. No one is standing in anyone elses way.

If people want to dwell in the sanctuary of Gods love they must repent, renounce what is evil and do what is right.

its easy.

No one who does not do what is right is worthy of the sanctuary of Gods love..
Clearly we aren't reading the same scripture, but then again I have never read the communist manifesto.

As far as I am aware, according to Christian beliefs after Adam's fall all humanity became sinful and doomed to perdition. Then Son of God was sent by Father to save mankind and give eternal live for those believing in Him.

‌Why was all this needed? Why didnt God simply send a prophet with instructions how people can save themselves? Why did God have a need to make sacrifice for himself?
Well this is just random happenstance...Why didn't god just makes things perfect? OK, god likes to make things obtuse and complicated. Original sin? and then Noah's flood. Then Jesus's sacrifice. God made the universe, why do we weak pathetic creatures HAVE to suffer? Is god a sadist? What's with the pain and suffering thing?

Nope, and neither was anyone until the organization was invented in 1881. I was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, according to the Scriptures. I'm a Christian. You're a cult member.

We shall all see.

Your teachers are wrong. If satan was on earth since the beginning nothing has changed. If satan was cast out of heaven in 1914 people like the pope would not be celebrated on international tv as if he was a holy man with footage of him openly and defiantly practicing idolatry in full view of heaven and earth.

The religious right would have been purged from government a century ago instead of being treated with royal dignity as they conspire with clueless politicians to deceive and subjugate the gullible while they openly lead smooth and easy lives off the backs of the deceived and subjugated.

Jesus would have cast satan from heaven into the lowest level, lower than all the cattle and all the wild beasts of the field, below the lowest of all low-lifes..The will of God would be being actively fulfilled on earth as it is in heaven daily.

And you would be out of a job, having a bitter drink mingled with tears in a topless bar....

Jesus said--satan is the ruler of this world.( system of things) Few have found entrance through the narrow gate. Jesus brings Gods kingdom rule earth wide at Har-mageddon.

As far as I am aware, according to Christian beliefs after Adam's fall all humanity became sinful and doomed to perdition. Then Son of God was sent by Father to save mankind and give eternal live for those believing in Him.

‌Why was all this needed? Why didnt God simply send a prophet with instructions how people can save themselves? Why did God have a need to make sacrifice for himself?
Well this is just random happenstance...Why didn't god just makes things perfect? OK, god likes to make things obtuse and complicated. Original sin? and then Noah's flood. Then Jesus's sacrifice. God made the universe, why do we weak pathetic creatures HAVE to suffer? Is god a sadist? What's with the pain and suffering thing?

Our first human parents chose this satan ruled system of things. Gods kingdom will put an end to it. If God killed the 3 in the garden, no one ever born would have been.

Yeah, I kind of do need more than that. The supreme achievement of Jewish thought was not in its monotheism as such, but in the character it ascribed to the God it intuited as One. God is a God of righteousness, whose loving-kindness is from everlasting to everlasting and whose tender mercies are in all his works. So for you to reach your conclusion goes against everything the Jews believed.

But even more telling is that your belief is the belief that someone who was trying to subvert belief in God would bandy about.

Gods lovingkindess is from everlasting to everlasting only for those who willingly comply with the instruction in the divine commands. All others are excluded from the blessings of divine sanctuary.

Those who set aside the law and teach others to do the same are the embodiment of the talking serpent in the fairy tale, a despicable low life. A murderer according to Jesus.

You literally said that God couldn't give two shits whether we all destroy ourselves and the entire planet.

Thats right.

I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not going to say that God loves you. You are an idolator, a liar, and murderer. According to scripture God hates you. You have been consigned to destruction. God certainly doesn't give a shit if you don't. He will throw you out into the wilderness completely naked to live out the rest of your days like a numbskull, a clueless oddity trying to act casual among cunning and ruthless wild beasts who like to play with their food before devouring.

And yeah, he will let people destroy themselves and wouldn't intervene or shed a tear. If you don't believe me, read up on the history of the past. God is not a human being that he would pity those who have made evil a deliberate choice..

Those who choose life live. Those who choose death die. No one is standing in anyone elses way.

If people want to dwell in the sanctuary of Gods love they must repent, renounce what is evil and do what is right.

its easy.

Clearly we aren't reading the same scripture, but then again I have never read the communist manifesto.

No, we are reading the exact same scriptures. Apparently you need to take a closer look.. As an idolator, God doesn't love you and as a liar Jesus put a curse on you. A double whammy.

Anyway, don't take the news too hard.

At least it explains everything, your confusion, your separation from God, your obsessive need to justify your sin, your obstinate stupidity, everything that has ever gone wrong in your life, and at least you still have a chance, some time left on earth, to rectify things if you can ever part with your delusions...

So all I can say to you at this point is either good luck or good riddance.
JW says wut?

Thats right.

its easy.

No, we are reading the exact same scriptures. Apparently you need to take a closer look.. As an idolator, God doesn't love you and as a liar Jesus put a curse on you and I have pulled your covers. A triple whammy.

Anyway, don't take the news too hard. Its actually good news.

At least it explains everything, your confusion, your separation from God, your obsessive need to justify your sin, your obstinate stupidity, everything that has ever gone wrong in your life, and at least you still have a chance, some time left on earth, to rectify things if you can ever part with your delusions...

JW says wut?
No, we are reading the exact same scriptures. Apparently you need to take a closer look.. As an idolator, God doesn't love you and as a liar Jesus put a curse on you and as a dingbat I pulled your covers.. A triple whammy.

Anyway, don't take the news too hard. Its actually a good thing.

you decide which it will be...

Last edited:

We shall all see.
I hope you see.

Thats right.

its easy.

No, we are reading the exact same scriptures. Apparently you need to take a closer look.. As an idolator, God doesn't love you and as a liar Jesus put a curse on you and I have pulled your covers. A triple whammy.

JW says wut?
No, we are reading the exact same scriptures. Apparently you need to take a closer look.. As an idolator, God doesn't love you and as a liar Jesus put a curse on you and as a dingbat I pulled your covers.. A triple whammy.

That is exactly the argument satan would make.

Thats right.

its easy.

JW says wut?

Nah.. Satan would never in a million years tell you that God hates the sinner. He would say that God loves the sinner. He would say that you can sin daily without compunction for the rest of your life and still be forgiven because Jesus was tortured and crucified 2000 years ago.. All you have to do is celebrate his death every now and then on Sunday with a harmless minor requirement to worship a matzo. Everybody is doing it. even sweet little old ladies.. No biggie.

Oh , and by the way, never mind what scripture teaches. One unequalled God is really three coequal persons and you will not die if you get down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless cracker made by human hands, thats just a silly superstition, but instead, for a nominal service charge, you can become like Jesus and live forever in paradise...Just as soon as you die that is.. after a tortuous life of misfortune and suffering as a bumbling numbskull.

What a deal! Doesn't make any sense but it sounds terrific , doesn't it? All you need is faith.

Hey, wait a minute!

Isn't that what you say?

Last edited:

JW says wut?

Nah.. Satan would never in a million years tell you that God hates the sinner. He would say that God loves the sinner. He would say that you can sin daily without compunction for the rest of your life and still be forgiven because Jesus was tortured and crucified 2000 years ago.. All you have to do is celebrate his death every now and then on Sunday with a harmless minor requirement to worship a matzo. Everybody is doing it. even sweet little old ladies.. No biggie.

Oh , and by the way, never mind what scripture teaches. One unequalled God is really three coequal persons and you will not die if you get down on your knees in deranged adoration before a lifeless cracker made by human hands, thats just a silly superstition, but instead, for a nominal service charge, you can become like Jesus and live forever in paradise...Just as soon as you die that is.. after a tortuous life of misfortune and suffering as a bumbling numbskull.

What a deal! Doesn't make any sense but it sounds terrific , doesn't it? All you need is faith.

Hey, wait a minute!

Isn't that what you say?
The chief weapon of the enemy is discouragement. St Pio

JW says wut?

Hey, wait a minute!

Isn't that what you say?

Oh cut the maudlin crap you pusillanimous freak.. I'm doing you a favor. I told you the truth. Stand up and walk like a man. If you want to hear someone encourage you to throw your life in the trash and hang in there desecrating the teachings of Jesus violating the commands of God and professing an absurd belief in the ridiculous every day until you die... go see a priest.

Last edited:
JW says wut?

Hey, wait a minute!

Isn't that what you say?

Oh cut the maudlin crap you pusillanimous freak.. I'm doing you a favor. I told you the truth. Stand up and walk like a man. If you want to hear someone encourage you to throw your life in the trash and hang in there desecrating the teachings of Jesus violating the commands of God and professing an absurd belief in the ridiculous every day until you die... go see a priest.
You sound like an out of control Jehovah's Witness.

I happen to believe (for good reason) in a personal God, one who loves us and uses everything for our good. That nothing is as it seems. What we think is good for us is bad and what we think is bad for us is good. That from this chaos he will extract the most good that HE can.

He isn't obsessed - like you are - with idolatry. He is only interested in a personal relationship with man and he doesn't care what you call him or how you see him. Only that you seek him. He does the rest.

Your understanding of idolatry and my understanding of idolatry are not the same thing. Your understanding of idolatry has no practical application in furthering a relationship with the one true God. Mine does.

I can tell by how you speak to others that you worship created things rather than the creator; namely... YOURSELF.

Hey, wait a minute!

Isn't that what you say?

I happen to believe (for good reason) in a personal God, one who loves us and uses everything for our good. That nothing is as it seems. What we think is good for us is bad and what we think is bad for us is good. That from this chaos he will extract the most good that HE can.

He isn't obsessed - like you are - with idolatry. He is only interested in a personal relationship with man and he doesn't care what you call him or how you see him. Only that you seek him. He does the rest.

Your understanding of idolatry and my understanding of idolatry are not the same thing. Your understanding of idolatry has no practical application in furthering a relationship with the one true God. Mine does.

I can tell by how you speak to others that you worship created things rather than the creator; namely... YOURSELF.

You should read the OT --God destroyed whole civilizations for their false god worship and idolotry. He has already judged false religions( Babylon the great) to destruction. Never to be again.

Hey, wait a minute!

Isn't that what you say?

You should read the OT --God destroyed whole civilizations for their false god worship and idolotry. He has already judged false religions( Babylon the great) to destruction. Never to be again.
They destroyed themselves.

You are so hung up on dogma you miss the message and meaning.

Forum List

Back