What was a reason for God to sacrifice His Son?

Yeah, I kind of do need more than that. The supreme achievement of Jewish thought was not in its monotheism as such, but in the character it ascribed to the God it intuited as One. God is a God of righteousness, whose loving-kindness is from everlasting to everlasting and whose tender mercies are in all his works. So for you to reach your conclusion goes against everything the Jews believed.

But even more telling is that your belief is the belief that someone who was trying to subvert belief in God would bandy about.

Gods lovingkindess is from everlasting to everlasting only for those who willingly comply with the instruction in the divine commands. All others are excluded from the blessings of divine sanctuary.

Those who set aside the law and teach others to do the same are the embodiment of the talking serpent in the fairy tale, a despicable low life. A murderer according to Jesus.

How does that go against anything Jesus or the Jews believe?
You literally said that God couldn't give two shits whether we all destroy ourselves and the entire planet.

"So then let it be: destruction for the many who were born in vain, and salvation for my grape and my tree, which have cost me such labour to bring to perfection."
You can't make up your mind which way you want to go, can you?

Much is made of God's wrath and punishment in the Old Testament, but when God punishes, it is with reluctance.

If you who were given a brain and life why would God care if you took that brain, threw it in the garbage and wasted your life perpetuating the evil of idolatry and consequently destroyed yourself?

God is the God of the living, not the dead.

"So then let it be: destruction for the many who were born in vain, and salvation for my grape and my tree, which have cost me such labour to bring to perfection."
God was angry with people because of his love for people.

God often pleads with the Israelites to stop doing wrong and repent so that he may bless them. Anyone who was experiencing God's punishment could end it immediately by repenting.

Much is made of God's wrath and punishment in the Old Testament, but when God punishes, it is with reluctance.

God often pleads with the Israelites to stop doing wrong and repent so that he may bless them. Anyone who was experiencing God's punishment could end it immediately by repenting.
When are you going to get around to it?
Who are you to speak for him?

The word of God speaks for itself.

Openly defy the law of God and you will die, not in some far off future, but in the very day you do it.

Thats what the Bible teaches. Thats what Jesus believed.

You are an openly defiant idolator.

That you do not even have an inkling that the consequence is death demonstrates that you have your reward already.
Who appointed you God's translator?

Have you contacted the many different faiths and told them they are doing it wrong?

Let's see... the person who said God doesn't give two shits about people is now telling me that God is going to smite me?

Why would God smite someone he doesn't give two shits about?

I think this must be militant atheist logic. Or maybe JW logic.

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

Let's see... the person who said God doesn't give two shits about people is now telling me that God is going to smite me?

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of the people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."
How many times are you going to use God's word for your own device?

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."
I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive. For your obedience is known to all, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise as to what is good and innocent as to what is evil. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Romans 16:17-20

Who are you to judge me?

I'm the guy who hears you compulsively lying in the name of God, desecrating the teachings of Jesus, and misleading people into setting aside the law of God on a daily basis which amounts to intentional murder.

I am not judging you, you are condemning yourself with your own words.

Like I said, prancing around like a fool on the road to destruction.

Last edited:
You literally said that God couldn't give two shits whether we all destroy ourselves and the entire planet.

You can't make up your mind which way you want to go, can you?

If you who were given a brain and life why would God care if you took that brain, threw it in the garbage and wasted your life perpetuating the evil of idolatry and consequently destroyed yourself?

God is the God of the living, not the dead.

Who are you to judge me?

I'm the guy who hears you compulsively lying in the name of God and desecrating the teachings of Jesus on a daily basis.
And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15

Objective truth divides people because most people have a preference for an outcome.

If you die to self you will have no preference for an outcome.

If you die to self you will have peace through the storm.

The life of Jesus is a parable about dying to self.

When Jesus said pick up your cross and follow me he was talking about dying to self.

Original sin is pride.

Pride keeps us from seeing objective truth.

The only way to defeat pride is to die to self.

Objective truth is reality.

One of the deterrents to seeing reality is reconciling that we did wrong.

Man's brain cannot live in conflict.

Man knows right from wrong and when he violates it rather than abandoning the concept he rationalizes that he did not violate it.

That's how most men reconcile their conflict.

This is not reality.

Jesus taught that we don't need to do that. That there is another way.

Jesus died for our sins so that we could lay our sins upon him.

That we do not need to rationalize that we didn't do wrong.

That we could admit that we did wrong.

But for us to do so requires that we die to self to see reality.

And when we do so and speak our sins out loud, the power that that sin held over us is released.

Confession is a powerful tool if you use it right.

We are only as sick as the secrets we keep.

Alrighty then. You are a devout and dedicated idolator. I'm very impressed.

as anyone with eyes can plainly see, you have your reward already!

Congratulations.

Congratulations.
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so practice and observe whatever they tell you—but not what they do. For they preach, but do not practice. They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, ...

Matthew 23:1-39

Congratulations.
Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so practice and observe whatever they tell you—but not what they do. For they preach, but do not practice. They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, ...

Like the useless legs of one who is paralyzed is a proverb in the mouth of a fool.

Congratulations.

Like the useless legs of one who is paralyzed is a proverb in the mouth of a fool.
Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

Isaiah 5:20

Yes. I was baptized according
Yes, according to the last chapter of Matthew, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Were you a baptized JW? If so don't even answer--Jesus has disfellowshipped you.
Tha's a lie. I was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit just like it says in the last chapter of the book of Matthew. There is no Scripture about being baptized into the watchtower. Now your rejecting Scripture. Can't you see what you're doing?

WERE YOU A BAPTIZED AS A JW--Yes or NO? And if you say yes, but discount them as Jesus appointed teachers the baptism wouldn't be real if they weren't real teachers that belong to Jesus. No baptism is real unless performed by one in union with Jesus.
Do you believe the Scriptures regarding Jesu

Do you?

The light came into the world but men preferred darkness to light because their deeds were evil.

According to the wrong way to follow the law executing Jesus was the right thing to do.
Do you believe ALL the Scripture in the New Testament or just some of them? It appears you pick and choose which ones to believe.

That sounds comical coming from you. I have studied all sides, but I have studied Jesus as well Its a guaranteed fact his teachings point to the JW teachers--Why is that??? In every translation on earth its the same. the teachings of Jesus point to the JW teachers. Maybe you should study Jesus.
So there were no real Christian teachers until 1881 when Charles Taze Russell invented the watchtower magazine. That's ridiculous.

When Jesus attended the synagogues and temples was taught, served and worshipped a single being God. The God of Moses, David, Abraham, Peter, John , Paul, etc. They never refuted that God, they taught it--Jesus at John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Paul at 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter--1Peter1:3--John at Rev 1:6--Jesus and 3 real teachers teach--Jesus has a God, his Father.
We all must choose who we believe.
Why does Matthew record that Jesus told his disciples to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit?

Yes. I was baptized according
Yes, according to the last chapter of Matthew, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Were you a baptized JW? If so don't even answer--Jesus has disfellowshipped you.
Tha's a lie. I was baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit just like it says in the last chapter of the book of Matthew. There is no Scripture about being baptized into the watchtower. Now your rejecting Scripture. Can't you see what you're doing?

WERE YOU A BAPTIZED AS A JW--Yes or NO? And if you say yes, but discount them as Jesus appointed teachers the baptism wouldn't be real if they weren't real teachers that belong to Jesus. No baptism is real unless performed by one in union with Jesus.
Do you believe the Scriptures regarding Jesu

Do you?

The light came into the world but men preferred darkness to light because their deeds were evil.

According to the wrong way to follow the law executing Jesus was the right thing to do.
Do you believe ALL the Scripture in the New Testament or just some of them? It appears you pick and choose which ones to believe.

That sounds comical coming from you. I have studied all sides, but I have studied Jesus as well Its a guaranteed fact his teachings point to the JW teachers--Why is that??? In every translation on earth its the same. the teachings of Jesus point to the JW teachers. Maybe you should study Jesus.
So there were no real Christian teachers until 1881 when Charles Taze Russell invented the watchtower magazine. That's ridiculous.

When Jesus attended the synagogues and temples was taught, served and worshipped a single being God. The God of Moses, David, Abraham, Peter, John , Paul, etc. They never refuted that God, they taught it--Jesus at John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Paul at 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28-- Peter--1Peter1:3--John at Rev 1:6--Jesus and 3 real teachers teach--Jesus has a God, his Father.
We all must choose who we believe.
I was baptized in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I was not baptized into an organization that demanded my loyalty like you were. My baptism is Christian and biblical. Yours isn't.

God never became a human being and couldn't give two shits about the diet, clothing, sexual preferences of bipeds or whether we all destroy ourselves and the entire planet.

Jesus made that clear. No one listened to him, everything was destroyed. Thats a fact.

You are already dead and in hell and well on your way to destruction. You have made that clear.

You don't even have an inkling that your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.

You are under a delusion. You profess to be forgiven for your sins, have hold of eternal life, and are saved from destruction even though you never stop sinning or doing that which leads to death and destruction..

Brilliant!
24,000 written manuscripts say God did condescend to man and become man.

24,000 written manuscripts and observations of Creation say God does care about man.

Your logic that you believe God doesn't care about man has made no contact with man but believes man must idolize him makes no sense.

You are nuttier than the JW's.
"Never again will I pity the inhabitants of the earth."

Like I said, the sword was specifically designed by God and handed to Jesus to smite, curse, the nations.(Rev. 19:15)

Do you need to read that more than once?

You think it was because he loved the world so much? lol, yeah right..

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lives by the sword shall die by the sword"
Yeah, I kind of do need more than that. The supreme achievement of Jewish thought was not in its monotheism as such, but in the character it ascribed to the God it intuited as One. God is a God of righteousness, whose loving-kindness is from everlasting to everlasting and whose tender mercies are in all his works. So for you to reach your conclusion goes against everything the Jews believed.

But even more telling is that your belief is the belief that someone who was trying to subvert belief in God would bandy about.

Gods lovingkindess is from everlasting to everlasting only for those who willingly comply with the instruction in the divine commands. All others are excluded from the blessings of divine sanctuary.

Those who set aside the law and teach others to do the same are the embodiment of the talking serpent in the fairy tale, a despicable low life. A murderer according to Jesus.

How does that go against anything Jesus or the Jews believe?

Thats right.

I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not going to say that God loves you. You are an idolator, a liar, and murderer. According to scripture God hates you. You have been consigned to destruction. God certainly doesn't give a shit if you don't. He will throw you out into the wilderness completely naked to live out the rest of your days like a numbskull, a clueless oddity trying to act casual among cunning and ruthless wild beasts who like to play with their food before devouring.

And yeah, he will let people destroy themselves and wouldn't intervene or shed a tear. If you don't believe me, read up on the history of the past. God is not a human being that he would pity those who have made evil a deliberate choice..

Those who choose life live. Those who choose death die. No one is standing in anyone elses way.

If people want to dwell in the sanctuary of Gods love they must repent, renounce what is evil and do what is right.

its easy.

No one who does not do what is right is worthy of the sanctuary of Gods love..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back