What the wall/government shut down is all about

Trumps promis was that MEXICO WOULD PAY for the wall. He lied .

He had a border package all passed in December, and he refused to take it .

But it’s the Dems who are unreasonable ?

Of course, the Dims know that if Trump were to build even a 3 foot wall made out of leggos, he could point to that when running in 2020 as a success story, so they will refuse any wall funding no matter what it is.

The ugly truth is, they're lying to us now,and they'll lie to us after the wall is built

Sadly, this is not just about drugs coming across the border. This is also about issues like human trafficking and criminals like MS 13 coming to the US, as well as the hundreds of billions of dollars US taxpayers pay to illegals in the form of benefits like "free" medical care.

Yes, so how does any 'wall' help an immigration problem, when we're granting them citizenship?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019
How do they know that most drugs come thru the port of entry?

because they've been on the job now for well over 1/2 century. Do you honestly think those cartels that can afford a better navy than ours care about a wall?

I would think its safer to backpack stuff in
small change ......

Anyone seeing a pattern here? I do. Trump.

Yeah, one man's megalomania is holding America hostage with a manufactured crisis
C-Q4_44W0AA-nno.jpg

~S~

You make a great point. The cartel has a sophisticated navy. Yet our navy can't oppose them. My brother was a radar operator on the southern border and could track the drug planes coming over, but wasn't allowed to coordinate with the DEA or law enforcement. Can congress pass a law to allow the Navy and Air Force to track and interdict drug shipments coming into the US? How do we know the illegal shipments don't contain terror related items?

Jmho, but if there's any cause for a national emergency , deployment of our troops, or funding the many departments in charge , this should rate

I'm sure they'd get the job done

But all we hear is wall,wall,wall.....this is what's so frustrating

~S~

even though most Americans blame him for the shutdown, Trump is taking solace in the fact that he's not going to Davos. he cant leave his TV behind. he loves it this way.

according to the Atlantic:

". At rallies and at his homes, surrounded largely by people who support him, Trump can be himself, touting the same lines and arguments from the campaign trail to little criticism. On the world stage, however, Trump is forced to contend with leaders who have ideas and styles drastically different from his own. That’s been true for every president, but rather than embrace it, Trump seems to actively look for opportunities to avoid it—a proclivity that likely impedes his ability to champion the country around the globe."

Of course, the Dims know that if Trump were to build even a 3 foot wall made out of leggos, he could point to that when running in 2020 as a success story, so they will refuse any wall funding no matter what it is.

The ugly truth is, they're lying to us now,and they'll lie to us after the wall is built

Sadly, this is not just about drugs coming across the border. This is also about issues like human trafficking and criminals like MS 13 coming to the US, as well as the hundreds of billions of dollars US taxpayers pay to illegals in the form of benefits like "free" medical care.

Yes, so how does any 'wall' help an immigration problem, when we're granting them citizenship?
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
H1-B holders in the United States can rest assured that changes are soon coming which will bring both simplicity and certainty to your stay, including a potential path to citizenship. We want to encourage talented and highly skilled people to pursue career options in the U.S.

4:40 AM - 11 Jan 2019
How do they know that most drugs come thru the port of entry?

because they've been on the job now for well over 1/2 century. Do you honestly think those cartels that can afford a better navy than ours care about a wall?

I would think its safer to backpack stuff in
small change ......

Anyone seeing a pattern here? I do. Trump.

Yeah, one man's megalomania is holding America hostage with a manufactured crisis
C-Q4_44W0AA-nno.jpg

~S~

You make a great point. The cartel has a sophisticated navy. Yet our navy can't oppose them. My brother was a radar operator on the southern border and could track the drug planes coming over, but wasn't allowed to coordinate with the DEA or law enforcement. Can congress pass a law to allow the Navy and Air Force to track and interdict drug shipments coming into the US? How do we know the illegal shipments don't contain terror related items?

If they were serious about taking down the drug cartels, all they would have to do is send over a bunch of silent and invisible drones, but they won't.

Instead, they will send over an army of drones to the Middle East instead.

Forum List

Back