What the Palestinians and Arabs Think of Kerry's New Ideas

So, Palestine did not belong to the Palestinians?

It belonged to the fucking criminals out of Europe.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rocco, you are a hoot.

Mr. Tinmore, you are the one who is a hoot. I don't think you realize it but you are giving the readers a good idea of how Arabs think, and it shows with that kind of thinking, there will never be peace. By the way, can you tell us how many Gazans heeded the call of that Egyptian official who told the Gazans they should come back to Egypt where they belong.

80% of the people in Gaza are from what is now called Israel. Should they go back to where they belong too?

To tell you the truth, Mr. Tinmore, I rarely believe anything you say because you actually want to see Israel destroyed and all the land given to the "Palestinians" to rule. I would think that the Egyptian official knew what he was talking about, and I am willing to bet that most of the surnames in Gaza are surnames that you will also find in Egypt. Since all of us can see the changes in our own neighborhoods as the years go by, the British officials certainly noticed that the Arabs were coming from their impoverished countries in such huge numbers for the jobs the Jews had for them. Perhaps Mr. Tinmore can tell us why his friendly Muslims are flooding into Europe. Why don't they just stay in their original Muslim countries?

Mr. Tinmore, you are the one who is a hoot. I don't think you realize it but you are giving the readers a good idea of how Arabs think, and it shows with that kind of thinking, there will never be peace. By the way, can you tell us how many Gazans heeded the call of that Egyptian official who told the Gazans they should come back to Egypt where they belong.

80% of the people in Gaza are from what is now called Israel. Should they go back to where they belong too?

To tell you the truth, Mr. Tinmore, I rarely believe anything you say because you actually want to see Israel destroyed and all the land given to the "Palestinians" to rule. I would think that the Egyptian official knew what he was talking about, and I am willing to bet that most of the surnames in Gaza are surnames that you will also find in Egypt. Since all of us can see the changes in our own neighborhoods as the years go by, the British officials certainly noticed that the Arabs were coming from their impoverished countries in such huge numbers for the jobs the Jews had for them. Perhaps Mr. Tinmore can tell us why his friendly Muslims are flooding into Europe. Why don't they just stay in their original Muslim countries?

To tell you the truth, Mr. Tinmore, I rarely believe anything you say...

Interesting,

Is that because you think I am lying or because you just don't like what I say?

Big lie.

The rest of your post is based on false premise.

Just because you don't like seeing the truth and reality staring you in the face. The Palestinians always attack first shown by the 2 years of constant bombardment after the withdrawal in August 2005.

The Palestinians went to Europe a hundred years ago and attacked the Zionists?

We did have Palestinians rioting and murdering British subjects 100 years ago. We also had Palestinians in Spain 500 years ago raping children, thieving and murdering the rightful land owners. As history shows the Palestinians attack everyone that is not like them because their god tells them to.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, we hear this all the time from the perpetual victim.

(COMMENT)

The pretend that the mandate territory was theirs, and that the Allied Powers had not control.

No one from Europe attacked the Palestinians.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Zionists went to Palestine to do what besides take over their country?

Take up the land given to them by its lawfull owners to use as their homeland. The filth of islam had no claim to the land and still to this day state they will go back home to their country of origin once the Jews have been killed.

Under International law the country was Israel's and notg muslim.

Just because you don't like seeing the truth and reality staring you in the face. The Palestinians always attack first shown by the 2 years of constant bombardment after the withdrawal in August 2005.

We did have Palestinians rioting and murdering British subjects 100 years ago. We also had Palestinians in Spain 500 years ago raping children, thieving and murdering the rightful land owners. As history shows the Palestinians attack everyone that is not like them because their god tells them to.

Good grief.. the Berber converts to Judaism helped the Muslims conquer Spain.

P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, it was NOT "their country" (not Palestinian's country).

The Zionists went to Palestine to do what besides take over their country?
(OBSERVATION)

The Ottoman Empire (via the its successor Turkey) formally and explicitly renounces all rights of suzerainty or jurisdiction of any kind over Moslems to the Principal Allied Powers; the terms of the mandates, formulated by the Principal Allied Powers, and submitted and subject to the Council of the League of Nations for approval.

The San Remo Convention determined that the indigenous population was not able to stand alone on its own. The Allied Powers also recognized the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine.

The Allied Powers gave the Mandatory "full powers" of legislation, responsible for enacting immigration and nationality law, as well as, administrative authority.

(COMMENT)

Whatever (limited) self-rule and autonomy the indigenous population (Palestinians) thought they might have had, it was relinquished to the Allied Powers by the imperial sovereign power of the day (The Ottoman Empire).

The Zionist Organization (through the Jewish Agency), functioned to secure the co-operation of all Jews who are willing to immigrate and assist in the establishment of the Jewish national home; in a land that was not judged to have the ability to sustain self-government and the ability for self rule.

Jewish Immigration was authorized to meet the San Remo vision. And the xenophobic Arab Palestinians, were not in command of the territory.

Most Respectfully,
R

It belonged to the fucking criminals out of Europe.:lol::lol::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Rocco, you are a hoot.

Correct and the Palestinians found themselves in a situation that they found agreeable. The British did not realise that the muslims are only concerned with might means right, so tried to be nice and failed. The muslim hard line leaders have it right and the west should take a leaf out of their book when dealing with muslims.

Rocco, you are a hoot.

Wrong as 80% of the people in gaza were born there, so that is were they belong

Interesting,

There is no THINK about it, we KNOW YOU ARE LYING

Good grief.. the Berber converts to Judaism helped the Muslims conquer Spain.

Gates of Vienna another Islamic catastrophe when the kuufar beat the crap out of islam and forced them back into the sea. Bring it on sunshine we are ready for your next incursion and this time we wont step back.

We did have Palestinians rioting and murdering British subjects 100 years ago.
The Palestinians went to Britain?

Link?

We also had Palestinians in Spain 500 years ago raping children, thieving and murdering the rightful land owners.
Palestine was there 500 years ago?

Link?

As history shows the Palestinians attack everyone that is not like them because their god tells them to.
Palestinians were Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Who were not like them?

Link?

We also had Palestinians in Spain 500 years ago raping children, thieving and murdering the rightful land owners.

Link?

As history shows the Palestinians attack everyone that is not like them because their god tells them to.

Here you go the arabs rioted and were put down

Black Britons - Race Riots in South Shields and Liverpool

The Palestinians you refer to are the muslims, the Jews were Jews and along with the Christians were 4th class citizens.

Link?

Link?

The Palestinians you refer to are the muslims, the Jews were Jews and along with the Christians were 4th class citizens.

No they weren't 4th class citizens..

Herodotus called it Syrian-Palestine in 500 BC.. because Palestine was a province of Syria.

Palestine is also mentioned in the writings of Chaucer and Shakespeare..

I am curious about your education.

Link?

Link?

No mention of Palestinians here.

Who are you trying to fool?

Link?

Link?

No they weren't 4th class citizens..

Herodotus called it Syrian-Palestine in 500 BC.. because Palestine was a province of Syria.

Palestine is also mentioned in the writings of Chaucer and Shakespeare..

I am curious about your education.

No he didn't so why do you LIE he called it a 'district of Syria, called Palaistinê ' So it was not a nation just a district. It could well be seeing as they were born many centuries after the Romans named it.

Diverse and for a long time in many subjects, history being just one of them.

Link?

Link?

There wont be as the original Palestinians were the Jews and no self respecting muslim would call themselves Palestinian. But if you look you see that they were arabs which you claim are the Palestinians. So which is it the real Palestinians being the Jews or the arabs stealing the name and getting the blame for all every arab atrocity.

There wont be as the original Palestinians were the Jews and no self respecting muslim would call themselves Palestinian. But if you look you see that they were arabs which you claim are the Palestinians. So which is it the real Palestinians being the Jews or the arabs stealing the name and getting the blame for all every arab atrocity.

I never said they were Arabs. Some are and some aren't.

Besides that, it is irrelevant.

Interesting,

What I find interesting is that you are giving us the Arab point of view and so you make things up to try and prove that the land is actually all "Palestinian" land which leaves nothing left for the State of Israel. I imagine most Arabs think as you do. However, I do give you credit for being at your station all the time as one of the Hamas operatives in the U.S. representing your cause to try to show readers that none of the land actually belongs to the Jews.

Interesting,

What I find interesting is that you are giving us the Arab point of view and so you make things up to try and prove that the land is actually all "Palestinian" land which leaves nothing left for the State of Israel. I imagine most Arabs think as you do. However, I do give you credit for being at your station all the time as one of the Hamas operatives in the U.S. representing your cause to try to show readers that none of the land actually belongs to the Jews.

I never said that. Even the PLO says that native Jews are legitimate Palestinian citizens.

Interesting,

I never said that. Even the PLO says that native Jews are legitimate Palestinian citizens.

I don't know who you think you are kidding. It has been quite obvious from your posts that you don't want to see even one small piece of land which is called the State of Israel. In your mind it should all belong to the so-called Palestinians. I guess you want the readers to think that the British officials in the area were deaf and dumb and weren't able to notice that the Arabs were coming in from their poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. Maybe you are too busy to leave your computer to notice in your own town (unless you live out in the sticks) how the population has changed immensely in past years and keeps on changing. Many of these immigrants have come here for jobs that their own countries can't provide, the same as is happening in Europe. It was the same condition for the reason the Arabs left their countries years ago and went to where the jobs were. I think that Egyptian official knew what he was talking about when he told the Gazans to come back to Egypt. Why don't you try to contact him and tell him he is lying?

Interesting,

Are you a Hamas operative working here, Mr. Timore? If not, why do you feel so passionately about this issue? What's your stake in this conflict?

Forum List

Back