What the hell takes $18 MILLION to build and maintain a website?

Feb 28, 2009
18 MILLION freaking dollars to re-vamp and maintain recovery.gov so we can all see where the "stimulus" money is going? I just heard this on NPR, are they freaking kidding us? Fox News just had this on as well.

What the fuck takes 18 MILLION dollars to run a website?

:cuckoo:

you are right...we would be a damned step better....that is just crazy the whole damned thing is crazy...i want to see the effects of all this stimulus money....my son got a huge ass tax refund....got more stimulus check and "unearned income credit" what the fuck? he is getting credit for money he didnt earn? while i pay taxes...he is a single male...no kids....why is he getting unearned income credit?
o because he is a fucking climbing bum?

• Banned
Obama%20Debt%20Star%20II.jpeg

18 MILLION freaking dollars to re-vamp and maintain recovery.gov so we can all see where the "stimulus" money is going? I just heard this on NPR, are they freaking kidding us? Fox News just had this on as well.

Hmmmm...committees aren't very efficent.

Rosetta's competitor (a state university sponsored and Federal government funded website) spend $4.4 million to do what we did for less than $100K.

And no they don't do it nearly as well as we do, either.

got a link son?

As long as the workers are foreigners, I don't have a problem with it. :lol:

well, given that you haven't provided a link, i'm wondering where you got the number....

*edit* ok, i looked at your link... it's 18 million through 2014... is that out of the ordinary? is it inconsistent with contracts awarded during the last 8 years when you didn't care what they spent money on?

how does it compare to what we paid haliburton or blackwater over what it would have cost for our military to do their jobs?

Last edited:

well, given that you haven't provided a link, i'm wondering where you got the number....
Please stop embarrassing yourself.

got a link son?
"We know we cannot intelligently defend this, so first we will believe you're making it all up. When you show us you are not, then we will pretend you didn't show us. After that embarrassment, then we will still attempt to defend this nonsense because we are hopelessly devoted to Obama and are mindless little cult followers. We will do anything other than address the topic, and will instead dissemble, deflect, blame Booooosh and otherwise simply troll. Because we have learned from The Obama that since we cannot dazzle with brilliance, we will try to baffle with bullshit."

Last edited:
got a link son?
"We know we cannot intelligently defend this, so first we will believe you're making it all up. When you show us you are not, then we will pretend you didn't show us. After that embarrassment, then we will still attempt to defend this nonsense because we are hopelessly devoted to Obama and are mindless little cult followers."

sweetie, i edited my post...

and not for nuffin', why would i believe that assertion without proof since I couldn't assess the claim without it?

Last edited:
*edit* ok, i looked at your link... it's 18 million through 2014... is that out of the ordinary? is it inconsistent with contracts awarded during the last 8 years when you didn't care what they spent money on?

how does it compare to what we paid haliburton or blackwater over what it would have cost for our military to do their jobs?
Ahh.... The old "Mom, the other kid did it too" deflection. Where's the change?

nope... don't go there... i asked if it was UNREASONABLE in light of other similar expenditures....

answer that question and then I'll know if it's just more psuedo rage from the right.

nope... don't go there... i asked if it was UNREASONABLE in light of other similar expenditures....

answer that question and then I'll know if it's just more psuedo rage from the right.
First of all, I am not "from the right" and not even center-right.

Secondly, there is NO WAY $18 MILLION freakin dollars spent re-vamping and maintaining a website for even TEN years, much less five, is "reasonable."

Comparing Obama to Booooosh really sets the bar low doesn't it? Can you see how stupid that is?

Forum List

Back