what the hell IS that??

....next to my USMB tab???

orange and black....record??

What happened to the red, white and blue bird???

I am new to this forum and just found out today what a neg was so do not put too much into what I am about to say, Syrenn, as I don't know what record you are referring to....

But as you see orange and black colors replaced by red, white and blue Bird? I felt an alarm at those words! I don't know if this is significant or not but the color combination of orange and black is satanic.

The colors red, white and blue all have biblical meaning and it all of it is good. So that is my comment. You can make of it what you will. I don't see anything positive in red, white and blue being replaced with orange and black!

- Jeremiah

Are you telling me that the Harley Davidson logo is evil? I guess that explains my tail and hoofs.

I am new to this forum and just found out today what a neg was so do not put too much into what I am about to say, Syrenn, as I don't know what record you are referring to....

But as you see orange and black colors replaced by red, white and blue Bird? I felt an alarm at those words! I don't know if this is significant or not but the color combination of orange and black is satanic.

The colors red, white and blue all have biblical meaning and it all of it is good. So that is my comment. You can make of it what you will. I don't see anything positive in red, white and blue being replaced with orange and black!

- Jeremiah
Damn, busted! Yes, the Satanists have taken over USMB. You better flee while you can.

I'll believe that when I see your name in RED.

It's the new Obama Interwebs Conservative Poster Tax indicatior. Everytime a conservative posts, cha-ching. It's how he pays his minions like TDM to post his talking points.

ok.... i got an image! the orange thing the icon in the tab.....

orangecrop_zps0ccfff7a.jpg

I have no idea what that is...I have FF and the Bird is still my tab icon...

Just a stab in the dark, but that kinda looks like an internet providers logo.

Last edited:
If you Add-on the Google Reverse Image Search to Firefox, you can Rightclick the image, select Reverse Image Search and it will open a new tab with the results.

Nevermind...couldn't get that to work on a tab icon.

Last edited:
Hi syrenn, it's not any icon I can find .. pity Google doesn't have an image search.

You could try using your Windows Search facility from the Start menu (if you still have one) :rolleyes: now Windows 8 is on the scene.

Search Files or Folders, for file names *.ico

That will show all icons on your computer, and maybe it will show up, associated with some program on your machine.

While looking for the image, I tried using my 'other' browser IE7 - and the USMB site looks horrible in it .. flash adverts all over the place .. :eusa_naughty:

I've rapidly gone back to my usual browser K-Meleon, which blocks the majority of adverts - peaceful again .. :eusa_angel:

- Jeremiah
Orange and Black is Satanic? :evil: Nuh uh. That's just what the other teams called the Oregon State U Beavers football team when we were winning. :lmao:

Forum List

Back