what the hell IS that??

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
....next to my USMB tab???

orange and black....record??

What happened to the red, white and blue bird???

I am new to this forum and just found out today what a neg was so do not put too much into what I am about to say, Syrenn, as I don't know what record you are referring to....

But as you see orange and black colors replaced by red, white and blue Bird? I felt an alarm at those words! I don't know if this is significant or not but the color combination of orange and black is satanic.

The colors red, white and blue all have biblical meaning and it all of it is good. So that is my comment. You can make of it what you will. I don't see anything positive in red, white and blue being replaced with orange and black!

- Jeremiah

Hmmm, I still have the bird?

I don't see it on either of your posts. Where is it? - Jeremiah

Where's what and you are kind of creepy, just sayin.

I think syrenn was talking about the red white and blue bird that is a symbol of this forum.

I am not a paying member, yet, so I don't have the red, white, and blue ribbon.

You might want to try conspiracy corner.

I doubt satan took over syrenn's computer.

Sheesh...................

I also still see the
forum_new.gif

I am new to this forum and just found out today what a neg was so do not put too much into what I am about to say, Syrenn, as I don't know what record you are referring to....

But as you see orange and black colors replaced by red, white and blue Bird? I felt an alarm at those words! I don't know if this is significant or not but the color combination of orange and black is satanic.

The colors red, white and blue all have biblical meaning and it all of it is good. So that is my comment. You can make of it what you will. I don't see anything positive in red, white and blue being replaced with orange and black!

- Jeremiah
Damn, busted! Yes, the Satanists have taken over USMB. You better flee while you can.

I'm not sure what you're seeing Miss syrenn Lovelylegs, but if it's the glyph on the right in the attached piccy, it's a memorial to Merlin1047 - who I didn't know, but has sadly passed away.

But then, maybe it's something else ... :eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $merlin1047.JPG
    $merlin1047.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 52
I'm not sure what you're seeing Miss syrenn Lovelylegs, but if it's the glyph on the right in the attached piccy, it's a memorial to Merlin1047 - who I didn't know, but has sadly passed away.

But then, maybe it's something else ... :eusa_angel:

right... that is the logo.... the bird thing used to be the icon that would appear on the tab with the site opened on it....

now the icon on the tab is orange and black :dunno: I cant figure out how to get an image of it either!

ok.... i got an image! the orange thing the icon in the tab.....

orangecrop_zps0ccfff7a.jpg

ok.... i got an image! the orange thing the icon in the tab.....

orangecrop_zps0ccfff7a.jpg

At first I thought it was the Firefox icon you were referring to then I saw the other one below it. Could be one of your FF add ons or an antivirus/malware program you have running. It looks familiar but for the life of me I can't remember where I've seen it.

Forum List

Back