What the heck is this ? Postponement?

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.
By order of the Chairman."-

What on Earth is happening now??????? :confused-84:

don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!:mad:

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary

Last edited:
they need to find a 45/46 or so year old black girl who was at that party. then she can testify, like what happened in North Carolina.

ok...here....totally predictable from the Rats

Democrats know if they delay the Kavanaugh vote for another week his confirmation process will be over

Tucker Carlson: If Democrats Delay Kavanaugh Vote for Another Week — His Confirmation Is Over Per Senate Rules (VIDEO)

does anyone know if the vote is Monday? ive lost track

that's what I'm asking! that's what I want to know!
im back from work watching Fox reruns, but last i heard, the vote is monday no matter what,,why cant they just have the vote, and then listen to Ford try to remember what year she got felt up by some guy who looks like Kavanaugh?

-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.
By order of the Chairman."-

What on Earth is happening now??????? :confused-84:

don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!:mad:

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
if they ever get the {fill in the blank} to tell her story, then take questions, it gonna look like a court case with Sargaent Schultz sitting in that chair next to judge judy !!!

Just more proof that the swamp must be drained.....these people in charge of our country are fucking nuts and still have their heads stuck in high school and they are calling the shots that affect your life...vote up or down and STFU!!!!! enough with the games......senators....

Forum List

Back