What the heck is this ? Postponement?

Sometimes getting more time (which let's be honest here...that's all the Ford thing is...a stall tactic!) ends up not being such a good thing for the person who's doing the stalling. Anyone want to bet that Ms. Ford's life is now being examined to see just what kind of a person she was back in high school? I have no idea but if it does turn out that she was a party girl...did drink a lot or do drugs...did have sex with multiple people...that is going to be brought out! When all you have is a "he said - she said" thing going on...the character of the people involved is usually going to be the deciding factor in believability. Cue the whining about "attacking" the victim if she does have a history!

Sometimes getting more time (which let's be honest here...that's all the Ford thing is...a stall tactic!) ends up not being such a good thing for the person who's doing the stalling. Anyone want to bet that Ms. Ford's life is now being examined to see just what kind of a person she was back in high school? I have no idea but if it does turn out that she was a party girl...did drink a lot or do drugs...did have sex with multiple people...that is going to be brought out! When all you have is a "he said - she said" thing going on...the character of the people involved is usually going to be the deciding factor in believability. Cue the whining about "attacking" the victim if she does have a history!

BINGO. When the FBI is asked to do a background check, it also evaluates the credibility of the sources.

It’s crystal clear that Ford was a promiscuous party girl at her rich girl prep school. She knows if she swears in to testify she will very likely be asked about all the young men she either blew, screwed or jacked off at house parties. It won’t go well, and now she wishes she had kept her mouth shut.
LINK?

Bucktooth forgot " you were there and saw the whole thing". he can't give you a link it won't satifsy the fact that you know everything that happened that night you were standing right beside her.

tenor.gif
How does what you just said have anything to do with what I asked? It's the third time today I've asked a poster for a link on the same bullshit accusations that she "blew, screwed or jacked off at house parties" and someone said she counted sex with 64 partners at the time. Where is this coming from, I ask? Because of course no one can give me a link. It's hogwash victim slamming.

Even if she were a party girl, does that give any man the right to sexually assault her? Does no not mean no if the girl isn't pure as the driven snow? I'm asking.

Even if she were a party girl, does that give any man the right to sexually assault her? Does no not mean no if the girl isn't pure as the driven snow? I'm asking.
Still, it has weight in a court of law.
Weight that is totally thrown out in the court of public opinion.
I think right now the real victim is the Judge.

Fuck this shit. The thing to now concentrate on is WHY Grassley is kissing this bitch's ass, and everyone else that are allowing her to make demands.

Because it's an emotional issue and people in general are emotional creatures as opposed to logical ones. He's concerned about offending people.

If she was a party girl and she's claiming simply being touched inappropriately by a drunk 17 year old has scarred her emotionally for a lifetime then I would posit that she is full of shit, Old Lady! If she was a drinker...if she did drugs...if she slept around...it totally changes the dynamic of her charge and you know it.

It’s crystal clear that Ford was a promiscuous party girl at her rich girl prep school. She knows if she swears in to testify she will very likely be asked about all the young men she either blew, screwed or jacked off at house parties. It won’t go well, and now she wishes she had kept her mouth shut.
LINK?

Sorry, no link. It’s by deduction. Holtum-Arms is a rich girl prep school and has a reputation for partying. They would have weekend house parties where adolescents got together ( with rich boys) to party. She has very specific requirements for testifying. Why? Because she doesn’t want her behavior while at school questioned under oath. She had many opportunities to speak out, but never did. The whole thing is absurd. What you did over 3 decades ago as an adolescent while drunk shouldn’t be the measure of who you are today......unless of course it is the start of a pattern of such behavior, and it’s clear that is not the case. OLDLADY, I know you are as pure as any of us here, but do you want to be judged by your worst moment as a teenager. Besides there is NO corroborating witnesses or evidence. It’s ludicrous!

If she was a party girl and she's claiming simply being touched inappropriately by a drunk 17 year old has scarred her emotionally for a lifetime then I would posit that she is full of shit, Old Lady! If she was a drinker...if she did drugs...if she slept around...it totally changes the dynamic of her charge and you know it.

If she slept around? Seems to be no question about that.

If she slept around? Seems to be no question about that.
I wouldn’t call it sleeping!

you know, i just cannot recall what time I woke up on Wednesday Morning. i must be going senile

We''ll have to wait and see what happens on Monday! :04:

I hope everything goes according to plan and B C is confirmed! :thup:

it will happen either Monday or Wednesday

So when will it be? Monday? Wednesday? or now I'm hearing Thursday? When?

They have to stop this sick circus! ENOUGH!

6khNibf.jpg

Fuck this shit. The thing to now concentrate on is WHY Grassley is kissing this bitch's ass, and everyone else that are allowing her to make demands. WHY? Anyone else do this shit, they would be ignored or laughed at.

Bingo Gracie!
Grassley has fallen victim to one of the major diseases of mankind......too much hesitation!

LINK?

Bucktooth forgot " you were there and saw the whole thing". he can't give you a link it won't satifsy the fact that you know everything that happened that night you were standing right beside her.

tenor.gif
How does what you just said have anything to do with what I asked? It's the third time today I've asked a poster for a link on the same bullshit accusations that she "blew, screwed or jacked off at house parties" and someone said she counted sex with 64 partners at the time. Where is this coming from, I ask? Because of course no one can give me a link. It's hogwash victim slamming.

That would ring more true if she were actually a victim.

But she's not. She's the democrats pet gargoyle of the week.

Then when they no longer need her she'll be kicked at and forgotten.

Kavanaugh Accuser Misses 10PM Deadline, Grassley Grants Demand For One More Day

Update: Grassley has granted Ford an additional day to decide on next week’s testimony.

In several late Friday tweets, Grassley wrote:

“Five times now we hv granted extension for Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed w her

Oh imagine that one the lying bitch missed the deadline. O the twat gets one more day. Special isn't it.

Don't like the source leanr how to use the search box dumb ass.

I like my source, you like yours don't like mine that's your problem move a long.

View attachment 217878

She’s probably demanding more money from the DNC.

Kavanaugh Accuser Misses 10PM Deadline, Grassley Grants Demand For One More Day

Update: Grassley has granted Ford an additional day to decide on next week’s testimony.

In several late Friday tweets, Grassley wrote:

“Five times now we hv granted extension for Dr Ford to decide if she wants to proceed w her

Oh imagine that one the lying bitch missed the deadline. O the twat gets one more day. Special isn't it.

Don't like the source leanr how to use the search box dumb ass.

I like my source, you like yours don't like mine that's your problem move a long.

View attachment 217878

She’s probably demanding more money from the DNC.

For sure, Soros money is lurking somewhere.

LINK?

Sorry, no link. It’s by deduction. Holtum-Arms is a rich girl prep school and has a reputation for partying. They would have weekend house parties where adolescents got together ( with rich boys) to party. She has very specific requirements for testifying. Why? Because she doesn’t want her behavior while at school questioned under oath. She had many opportunities to speak out, but never did. The whole thing is absurd. What you did over 3 decades ago as an adolescent while drunk shouldn’t be the measure of who you are today......unless of course it is the start of a pattern of such behavior, and it’s clear that is not the case. OLDLADY, I know you are as pure as any of us here, but do you want to be judged by your worst moment as a teenager. Besides there is NO corroborating witnesses or evidence. It’s ludicrous!

OldLady ain't pure!

She said the fuck word!

I seen it with my own eyes!

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Some are tweeting Grassley that if the vote is not done by Monday...then no votes for future GOP. Not dems, not repubs...independent or none at all. His choice. Now he can shit or get off the fucking pot because enough is enough.

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.

Forum List

Back