What the heck is this ? Postponement?

What a circus ....My goodness.....what a show....

praying for those Americans who have a mind.....and can see through these CNN and all these leftists lies!

MAGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP!
and she wants Kava to go first? I actually hope that his attorney brings the whereabouts records of Kava in 1982/83 on her{i guess its a female}. pretty much a record of what he was doing/where he lived/vacations,.etc. all of that time. then we get to ask the {fill in the blank} to give the date of the alleged rape. yes?

One of her demands is that she not be questioned by any attorney; only members of the committee.

She knows that the "guys" on the committee are all scared about being called "women haters" if they ask her tough questions about her past! If they bring in an attorney to ask the questions...it will without doubt be a woman and she WILL ask tough questions! She knows it...so do the Democrats.

Sometimes getting more time (which let's be honest here...that's all the Ford thing is...a stall tactic!) ends up not being such a good thing for the person who's doing the stalling. Anyone want to bet that Ms. Ford's life is now being examined to see just what kind of a person she was back in high school? I have no idea but if it does turn out that she was a party girl...did drink a lot or do drugs...did have sex with multiple people...that is going to be brought out! When all you have is a "he said - she said" thing going on...the character of the people involved is usually going to be the deciding factor in believability. Cue the whining about "attacking" the victim if she does have a history!
Even if she were a party girl, does that give any man the right to sexually assault her? Does no not mean no if the girl isn't pure as the driven snow? I'm asking.
Still, it has weight in a court of law.
Weight that is totally thrown out in the court of public opinion.
I think right now the real victim is the Judge.

You would.
You act like these people were adults when it happened. They were minors.
I don't even think you care about the fact that she's done similar acts with dozens of other boys, and she never accused them of sexual-assault, but then again none of them were nominated by Trump to the Supreme Court.
The fact that every witness to this said that the Judge wasn't there in the first place doesn't register with you.
The only reason she's going to testify is so that the old white men in the GOP can't be accused of treating her unfairly.

I really don't think she's going to testify. If we are to be honest with ourselves, we understand that the only reason for this charade is to stall this nomination until after midterms. Her testifying won't help unless she could produce some evidence that this actually took place which I highly doubt.

praying for those Americans who have a mind.....and can see through these CNN and all these leftists lies!

and she wants Kava to go first? I actually hope that his attorney brings the whereabouts records of Kava in 1982/83 on her{i guess its a female}. pretty much a record of what he was doing/where he lived/vacations,.etc. all of that time. then we get to ask the {fill in the blank} to give the date of the alleged rape. yes?

One of her demands is that she not be questioned by any attorney; only members of the committee.

She knows that the "guys" on the committee are all scared about being called "women haters" if they ask her tough questions about her past! If they bring in an attorney to ask the questions...it will without doubt be a woman and she WILL ask tough questions! She knows it...so do the Democrats.

I think she's scared of any attorney to be honest. And if I were Grassley, I would only agree to those terms if Kavanaugh got the same consideration. Now Ford hired some new hotshot lawyer. For what? Well, these lawyers will try to make Kavanaugh look guilty with their trickery.

Hey, if she insists only members of the committee ask questions, so should Kavanaugh. Let the Democrats ask him any questions they like.

Any sentient ten year old can figure out that the 'town bicycle' wants only old white men to ask her questions. Then when her bullshit story falls apart she can blame the 'old white men'.

Just more proof that the swamp must be drained.....these people in charge of our country are fucking nuts and still have their heads stuck in high school and they are calling the shots that affect your life...vote up or down and STFU!!!!! enough with the games......senators....

The swamp must be drained. Republicans are disgusting and need to be gotten rid of. Go ahead and vote and Republicans will be sorry.

Why do liberals always co-opt Conservative sayings?
I'm going with they're so damned stupid they can't come up with their own.

Last edited:
ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

200px-Gary_Busey_2007.jpg

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

My ass would make her a Sunday face....

The Lesbo lawyer and RADICAL FEMINIST ACTIVIST aka Men Hater, it addressed the Screaming Lesbo and Assorted Men Hating Pussy Hat March, here is the Mystery Gender Debra Katz addressing an assortment of UGLY FAT Radical Men Haters and several UGLY Testosterone Devoid Soy Boi Faggots:

View attachment 217972

Hating men comes from being rejected so often.
There's not enough beer in the world to make these chicks attractive.

Ginsburg is 85...

"Ginsburg is 285"

^^^^ There I fixed it for you :smoke:

Ruth Bader Ginsburg was BORN in 1733 and she DIED in 1800, Satanists aka Communists later exhumed her and embalmed her and they keep her animated by Witchcraft and offerings of aborted babies to Satan or whatever.

I have to say they did a great embalming job!

View attachment 217965

She sometimes gives off the odor of decomposition so they have to spray:

View attachment 217966
You are a true peice of dung!

Sometimes getting more time (which let's be honest here...that's all the Ford thing is...a stall tactic!) ends up not being such a good thing for the person who's doing the stalling. Anyone want to bet that Ms. Ford's life is now being examined to see just what kind of a person she was back in high school? I have no idea but if it does turn out that she was a party girl...did drink a lot or do drugs...did have sex with multiple people...that is going to be brought out! When all you have is a "he said - she said" thing going on...the character of the people involved is usually going to be the deciding factor in believability. Cue the whining about "attacking" the victim if she does have a history!
Even if she were a party girl, does that give any man the right to sexually assault her? Does no not mean no if the girl isn't pure as the driven snow? I'm asking.

You would.
I don't even think you care about the fact that she's done similar acts with dozens of other boys, and she never accused them of sexual-assault, but then again none of them were nominated by Trump to the Supreme Court.
The fact that every witness to this said that the Judge wasn't there in the first place doesn't register with you.
The only reason she's going to testify is so that the old white men in the GOP can't be accused of treating her unfairly.

I really don't think she's going to testify. If we are to be honest with ourselves, we understand that the only reason for this charade is to stall this nomination until after midterms. Her testifying won't help unless she could produce some evidence that this actually took place which I highly doubt.
not even too midterms

senate rules that his time runs out here in another week

You would.

not even too midterms

Grassley can amend the Senate rules to extend the confirmation.
Grassley is not someone to be fucked around with.
At some point very soon he'll say "fuck it!'" and call for a vote.

You would.

not even too midterms

Grassley can amend the Senate rules to extend the confirmation.
Grassley is not someone to be fucked around with.
At some point very soon he'll say "fuck it!'" and call for a vote.

i dont know at this point

his actions from here on in are

under the microscope as far as i am concerned

if the clock runs out

he is a conspirator as well

The swamp must be drained. Republicans are disgusting and need to be gotten rid of. Go ahead and vote and Republicans will be sorry.
Its your party that is pouring cement down the drain to try and slow the draining....dems love swamp dwelling....all them over educated morons with zero real life experience loves the comfort of the swamp.....they prosper from it and take advantage of idiots just like you.....

I think she's scared of any attorney to be honest. And if I were Grassley, I would only agree to those terms if Kavanaugh got the same consideration. Now Ford hired some new hotshot lawyer. For what? Well, these lawyers will try to make Kavanaugh look guilty with their trickery.

Hey, if she insists only members of the committee ask questions, so should Kavanaugh. Let the Democrats ask him any questions they like.
Ford had to hire a new lawyer...Katz defended both Bill Clinton and Al Franken against charges far worse than what Ford has accused Kavanaugh of doing and maintained that a little touching was no big deal if it only happened one time. How can Katz then turn around and claim the polar opposite? It's so hypocritical it's almost farce and they know it!

You would.

not even too midterms

That means the Democrats did this to thwart the process.
My guess is they never allow her to be questioned....which means the vote goes forward next Friday.

You would.

not even too midterms

That means the Democrats did this to thwart the process.
My guess is they never allow her to be questioned....which means the vote goes forward next Friday.

it certainly must or

the fix had been set early

ok......

Monday is totally out... Ford's lawyer says that her client can't show up Monday because she is afraid of lying, I mean flying.

That leaves Wednesday and/or Thursday.....we'll see what drama comes up then. :45:

Fox reported two hours ago that they requested Thursday. I don't know if Grassley will honor that request; he's been kind of wimpy about this so far. But an earlier report stated Katz was going to get together with Grassley on the phone this afternoon or evening.

If I were Grassley, I'd tell her to go pound a salt bag. He gave her enough breaks. Thursday (if granted) will be two weeks already since Kavanaugh was to be nominated. He better not keep caving.

The Lesbo lawyer woman Debra Katz looks like Gary Busey in drag with a dark wig on :puke:

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

The Lesbo lawyer and RADICAL FEMINIST ACTIVIST aka Men Hater, it addressed the Screaming Lesbo and Assorted Men Hating Pussy Hat March, here is the Mystery Gender Debra Katz addressing an assortment of UGLY FAT Radical Men Haters and several UGLY Testosterone Devoid Soy Boi Faggots:

View attachment 217972

Actually we all laugh at guys who think the sun rises and shines with them....you want to talk "locker room talk"? You have NO idea how funny it is in a women's locker room. :71:

-"The Senate Committee on the Judiciary hearing on the nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States scheduled to continue Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 216 of the Hart Senate Office Building has been postponed.
By order of the Chairman."-

What on Earth is happening now??????? :confused-84:

don't tell me!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!!:mad:

September 21, 2018
Nomination of the Honorable Brett M. Kavanaugh to be an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States (Day 5) | United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary
Ask the GOP they are in FULL CONTROL. If you get an answer ask about the wall too

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

View attachment 217972

Actually we all laugh at guys who think the sun rises and shines with them....you want to talk "locker room talk"? You have NO idea how funny it is in a women's locker room. :71:

I dont care about dyke locker room talk.
In fact the very thought turns my stomach.

KIqt5H8-_400x400.jpg

View attachment 217972

Well we would if Democrats were still in charge. All we'd have to do is put on a dress and wear some lipstick. :4_13_65:

Forum List

Back