What the F Obama , He wants to raise the debt ceiling again

I guess 5 trillion he has added to the debt was not enough. Obama Wants to Raise the Debt Ceiling Again - Yahoo! News

Bush Jr. did it 7 times and nobody bitched then.

Why now? Oh yeah.......it's because Obama did it.

Bush did it 7 times to raise the debt from $5.7 trillion to $10.6 trillion ($4.9 trillion increase) in 8 years.

I'm not sure how many times Obama did it, but he managed to raise the debt from $10.6 trillion to $15.1 trillion ($4.5 trillion increase) in less than 3 years.

Maybe that's why we're bitching.

It's because we are self aware of the debt now and the threat it imposes. Obama can stop this run away train or he can throw more coal in the fire box.

Stop defending stupidity JUST BECAUSE you like Obama.

Oh...........so it's okay that Jr. is the one that started this mess with all the tax cuts, but because we are now aware of it, we blame the person in charge when we become aware?

Wanna know how to fix the debt ceiling? Reinstate the Clinton era taxes, when EVERYONE had a bit more money in their pockets.

I know I did then.

I'll agree to raise rates to Clinton levels only if we cut spending to Clinton levels, first.

BULLSHIT!

The GOP controlled the House, so Lyin' Ryan could have gotten any bill he wanted passed.

BO had a super majority and could not get a public option. You've got in office confused with in control!! Think about that over and over.

So I ask yet again, if 23 trillion is acceptable for Lyin' Ryan, then why isn't the same 23 trillion acceptable for Obama?

who cares about Ryan?? I care about Ron Paul and the all the Republicans since Jefferson and Newt who wanted a Balanced Budget Amendment. Newt passed his in the house and it failed by one vote in the Senate. Do you know what our debt would be today if Democrats had sided with Newt then?
It would be no different than today as there were exceptions for war, national emergencies, recession, or simply a super majority voting to spend more.

It would be no different than today as there were exceptions for war, national emergencies, recession, or simply a super majority voting to spend more.

then both parties are the same? Of course not, Liberals spied for Stalin's huge government while conservatives since Jefferson have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments to limit government as our Founders intended.

The sad part is that our Founders did not limit liberals in order to prevent unlimited anti American government.

then both parties are the same? Of course not, Liberals spied for Stalin's huge government while conservatives since Jefferson have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments to limit government as our Founders intended.

The sad part is that our Founders did not limit liberals in order to prevent unlimited anti American government.
:asshole:

Do you deny that liberals are 100% opposed to the concept of America, that they spied for Stalin, that BO had 2 communist parents, and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders?

So the all-powerful St Ronnie who singlehandedly won the Cold War was really an impotent nothing.
Thank You.

If I said or implied that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away again???
and of course this is not to forget that Reagan ended the cold war, saved the world from nuclear annihilation, and set billions free from liberal communism.
You can pay me through PayPal.
Thank you.

Do you deny that liberals are 100% opposed to the concept of America, that they spied for Stalin, that BO had 2 communist parents, and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders?
:asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole::asshole:

Pay up suckkker, or run away!:asshole:

Pay up for what exactly?? Do you deny that liberals are 100% opposed to the concept of America, that they spied for Stalin, that BO had 2 communist parents, and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders?

Do you worry that cursing makes you look liberal?

So the all-powerful St Ronnie who singlehandedly won the Cold War was really an impotent nothing.
Thank You.

If I said or implied that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away again???
and of course this is not to forget that Reagan ended the cold war, saved the world from nuclear annihilation, and set billions free from liberal communism.
You can pay me through PayPal.
Thank you.

Pay you for what, exactly. Why be so afraid to explain?

Pay up suckkker, or run away!:asshole:

Pay up for what exactly?? Do you deny that liberals are 100% opposed to the concept of America, that they spied for Stalin, that BO had 2 communist parents, and voted to the left of Bernie Sanders?

Do you worry that cursing makes you look liberal?
ed the lkiar is full of bullshit because ed the liar is a bullshit eater.

It's because we are self aware of the debt now and the threat it imposes. Obama can stop this run away train or he can throw more coal in the fire box.

Stop defending stupidity JUST BECAUSE you like Obama.

Oh...........so it's okay that Jr. is the one that started this mess with all the tax cuts, but because we are now aware of it, we blame the person in charge when we become aware?

Wanna know how to fix the debt ceiling? Reinstate the Clinton era taxes, when EVERYONE had a bit more money in their pockets.

I know I did then.

Yeah....like that's gonna happen.

Hello dumb-ass.....

Obama used the media to get the GOP to back down on his 2 month tax-cut. What was all that about????

Oh.....but that's different.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back