What song took you back to when you were most happy?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
Songs are like file folders to me. I hear a song and immediately a file opens up on everything I was doing at the time that song came out. So songs are like historical bookmarks in time.

Bennie and the Jets was playing during the first time I had a date with a girl. That song means a lot more to me than 27 Dresses.

Some songs like The Rose bring back misery. The song that brings back a happier time might be Africa. Rusty, my boyfriend of the moment had just come to LA after tending to business interests in Africa. He was visiting the office when Africa started playing. I remarked that I liked the song it reminds me of Rusty. Our investigator said " if you went to Africa, Idi Amin would meet you at the airport and give you your own unit. Rusty did not take that well.

I would have to say any good song from the mid 80's.
Didnt have a lot of money but we all managed to have a great time,going to the beach,Bear Creek Park,cruising Westheimer and hitting all of the Clubs.
The Cars are one of the best at bringing back those memories. We'd party all night at the Clubs and then head to the beach after closing time,with the Cars playing the whole way there.

I would have to say any good song from the mid 80's.
Didnt have a lot of money but we all managed to have a great time,going to the beach,Bear Creek Park,cruising Westheimer and hitting all of the Clubs.
The Cars are one of the best at bringing back those memories. We'd party all night at the Clubs and then head to the beach after closing time,with the Cars playing the whole way there.
What? No Duran Duran?

Songs are like file folders to me. I hear a song and immediately a file opens up on everything I was doing at the time that song came out. So songs are like historical bookmarks in time.

Bennie and the Jets was playing during the first time I had a date with a girl. That song means a lot more to me than 27 Dresses.

What song took you back to when you were most happy?​

Wow! how many rocks are there?
I've been happy all my life, I get a poignant nostalgic feeling over a lot of one hit wonders. one of my all time favorites is:
"Moonlight Feels Right" by STARBUCK

Forum List

Back