What should U.S. policy be towards the Ukraine conflict?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Here is my suggestion for U.S. policy towards the Ukraine conflict:
1. Offer Russia a cease fire agreement. If they agree, we will stop further military aid to Ukraine and will oppose its membership in NATO.
2. If Russia does not agree, we will start placing nuclear missiles all along its borders with NATO countries.

What say you?

1. Offer Russia a cease fire agreement. If they agree, we will stop further military aid to Ukraine and will oppose its membership in NATO.
2. If Russia does not agree, we will start placing nuclear missiles all along its borders with NATO countries.

What say you?
oh sure lets escalate a problem thats not ours up to nuclear weapons,, that always works out well,,

I have a better policy,,

its not our problem,,

What say you?
For the first part... Just like Afghanistan. Supply the fighters until the soviets leave.

Then the day after the victory party, multinational UN peace keepers. Buffer zone on the border with the Soviet Union.

Not one more munition to the Ukrainian Army.

What say you?
I say that America placing nuclear weapons on Russia's borders would be an escalation that America would be adamantly opposed to doing!

What could you be thinking??

Tell Europe to handle it
Your terse comments are always appreciated.
You usually show the good sense on not getting into the ridiculous!

I too recognise this thread being an attempt to escape the question on Russia's gain of military superiority. That's not a popular notion at all.

Will you take a shot at it too?

What say you?
Let the best man win?

What say you?
Continue to support with military assistance weapons, training, and supplies, letting Ukraine fight for it's freedom as they choose unless or until Russia withdraws to the pre-conflict borders.

Continue to support with military assistance weapons, training, and supplies, letting Ukraine fight for it's freedom as they choose unless or until Russia withdraws to the pre-conflict borders.
You're advocating the ongoing slaughter of the Ukrainian people. That can only result in a fight to the last standing ukrainian.

And if on some chance it could seriously challenge Russia, it will lead to nuclear war. You don't have any other options mr. White.

What say you?
Not our country, not our war. No more aid.

You're advocating the ongoing slaughter of the Ukrainian people. That can only result in a fight to the last standing ukrainian.

And if on some chance it could seriously challenge Russia, it will lead to nuclear war. You don't have any other options mr. White.
a warmonger will always go with war,,

If that is what they choose for their country, so be it. It looks like they will take a heck of a lot of Russians with them if the Russian keep trying to take over the country. Russia should just go home, the way they did, when they wanted to take over Afghanistan.

1691867530155.jpeg

Forum List

Back