What should happen to US-born kids of illegal aliens being deported?

Those parents are very unlikely to be deported.

More than 17000 with one or more legal children were deported in 2013. That's a lot of broken families, and assuming many of them had more than one child, even more children in untenable positions. I guess that is just another way to demonstrate the loving, compassionate, Christian nation that so many claim we have.

Children of Americans who have committed crimes get separated from their parents also when they get incarcerated. Sometimes it can be for years. Are you also going to cry to cry for them? Christianity is based on respecting laws and his commandments and illegal aliens break many of them. Where's your compassion for America families that have been negatively impacted by illegal immigration? Parent lawbreaker whether they be foreign or domestic do not get a pass on justice just because they have kids nor should they.

They aren't exported to another country are they? Of course I expect nothing different from right wingers who advocate shooting refuge children who are fleeing rape and death by drug cartels on sight. What a Christian thing to do.

What so-called right wingers have advocated for that? Only a handful of radicals might. Typical liberal to demonize conservatives for those idiots. It has yet to be proven that these so-called refugee kids were fleeing rape and death by drug cartels in their own countries. When questioned it was reported that they said they came here to get in on Obama's big amnesty and were told to plead refugee status by their parents as they know we are a soft touch. The Christian thing to do would be to not violate our borders illegally and make false claims to gain entry.

Sure. That handful of radicals call all the shots for the GOP/TP. No credible source said they weren't actual refugees fleeing the highest murder rate in the entire western hemisphere. Of course, if you believe the claims made by Louie Gohmert, or fox or Hannity, you wouldn't be aware of that.

NO, they don't! That's what you liberal lefties say just to demonize the entire GOP. No credible source stated that they truly were refugees either. I told you that some of them admitted to the Border Patrol that they just came to get in on amnesty not that they were in danger in their own countries. I think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me how to think from the sources you quoted. You might try it yourself sometime by using some common sense and logic for a change.

We don't choose where we're born. Should be able to live anywhere we want. If someone's born in country A they should be entitled to be recognized as citizens of that country. They play no role in what their parents do or what laws are broken, they're blameless.

Take it up with the governments of the world then and good luck with that, lol. Yes, the parents are to blame but why should the kids get rewards for their parent's lawbreaking?

In our country, before you can punish somebody they have to have done something bad. A baby doesn't assume any blame for where its' mother delivers them.

You're proposal is punishing a baby much as the Catholics do for things like not being baptized which consigns babies to Hell. So guess you're in good company.

How is returning someone to their homeland, punishment? How is changing birthright citizenship blaming babies for something? It's about not giving our citizenship to kids born on our soil from illegal parents. Their homeland is the same as their parents' homeland.

An interesting comparison.

I am a US Citizen living and working in Mexico. I see things I NEVER saw/knew about living in the US.

But, just for the sake of comparison... two illegals drive across the border with a vehicle loaded with illegal drugs. They have their three kids with them. I'm using this example because I actually saw it happen and asked questions.

The parents were arrested by US Customs and the kids returned to the govt of Mexico. No debating, it's just simply done.

As for kids born in the US to illegals - what "should" be is a silly point. What "is" would be the issue. It's RARE for Mom and Dad to be deported anyway. But in the rare case that they are deported they do have a choice. Take your kid with you or the kid goes to foster care/with other family members at the expense of those who actually work for a living.

So you are assuming that all undocumented people with kids are drug runners? What a perfectly right wing thing to do.

Are you reading challenged? What part of the following confuses you?

"But, just for the sake of comparison..."

Or...

"I'm using this EXAMPLE...."

com·par·i·son
noun \kəm-ˈper-ə-sən, -ˈpa-rə-\ .
: the act of looking at things to see how they are similar or different
: the act of suggesting that two or more things are similar or in the same category

ex·am·ple
iɡˈzampəl/
noun
noun: example; plural noun: examples
  1. 1.
    a thing characteristic of its kind or illustrating a general rule.
    "it's a good example of how European action can produce results"
    synonyms:specimen, sample, exemplar, exemplification, instance, case, illustration, case in point
    "a fine example of Chinese porcelain"
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
Either of the two definitions implies that the two are substantially the same. I ask again....Are you are assuming that all undocumented people with kids are drug runners as are the drug runners you sited as your example?

Again, WTH is an undocumented? There is no such term in our immigration laws.

More than 17000 with one or more legal children were deported in 2013. That's a lot of broken families, and assuming many of them had more than one child, even more children in untenable positions. I guess that is just another way to demonstrate the loving, compassionate, Christian nation that so many claim we have.

Children of Americans who have committed crimes get separated from their parents also when they get incarcerated. Sometimes it can be for years. Are you also going to cry to cry for them? Christianity is based on respecting laws and his commandments and illegal aliens break many of them. Where's your compassion for America families that have been negatively impacted by illegal immigration? Parent lawbreaker whether they be foreign or domestic do not get a pass on justice just because they have kids nor should they.

They aren't exported to another country are they? Of course I expect nothing different from right wingers who advocate shooting refuge children who are fleeing rape and death by drug cartels on sight. What a Christian thing to do.

What so-called right wingers have advocated for that? Only a handful of radicals might. Typical liberal to demonize conservatives for those idiots. It has yet to be proven that these so-called refugee kids were fleeing rape and death by drug cartels in their own countries. When questioned it was reported that they said they came here to get in on Obama's big amnesty and were told to plead refugee status by their parents as they know we are a soft touch. The Christian thing to do would be to not violate our borders illegally and make false claims to gain entry.

Sure. That handful of radicals call all the shots for the GOP/TP. No credible source said they weren't actual refugees fleeing the highest murder rate in the entire western hemisphere. Of course, if you believe the claims made by Louie Gohmert, or fox or Hannity, you wouldn't be aware of that.

NO, they don't! That's what you liberal lefties say just to demonize the entire GOP. No credible source stated that they truly were refugees either. I told you that some of them admitted to the Border Patrol that they just came to get in on amnesty not that they were in danger in their own countries. I think for myself. I don't need anyone to tell me how to think from the sources you quoted. You might try it yourself sometime by using some common sense and logic for a change.

If you think for yourself, it's odd that you quote them exactly so often. Can you point out even one thing you disagree with those lying sources about?

It's a pretty common scenario today. Illegal alien parents who produced kids in the U.S., get busted and deported. What happens to their U.S. citizen kids? Especially young kids, barely past toddler stage?

Those parents are very unlikely to be deported.

More than 17000 with one or more legal children were deported in 2013. ....

Where's your link?

I was mistaken. That was 72,000 instead of 17,000.
Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013

Shall we do the math here?

According to your above stats, this means that 0.288% of illegals were separated from their families due to the US following US law. One stat you failed to point out is the number of people that were convicted of an additional crime (not including being here illegally) and that means that of those that "only" broke the US laws regarding immigration, the % of families separated is a whopping 0.0438%.

I call that rare.

If they wouldn't have broken the law to begin with, had they not come here illegally and bred like bunnies NONE of this would be an issue. They are MORE than wecome to take their children with them. Nobody is claiming they can't. It is completely and totally parental choice to leave their children behind.

Being Christian also means following man's laws. Why is it illegals are not held to the same standards as US citizens? Why is it peachy for an illegal to go against the bible but if US Citizens merely ask that our laws be followed we are horrible people?

You are a hypocrite. Through and through and through you are completely and utterly hypocritical.

I am a US Citizen living and working in Mexico. I see things I NEVER saw/knew about living in the US.

But, just for the sake of comparison... two illegals drive across the border with a vehicle loaded with illegal drugs. They have their three kids with them. I'm using this example because I actually saw it happen and asked questions.

The parents were arrested by US Customs and the kids returned to the govt of Mexico. No debating, it's just simply done.

As for kids born in the US to illegals - what "should" be is a silly point. What "is" would be the issue. It's RARE for Mom and Dad to be deported anyway. But in the rare case that they are deported they do have a choice. Take your kid with you or the kid goes to foster care/with other family members at the expense of those who actually work for a living.

So you are assuming that all undocumented people with kids are drug runners? What a perfectly right wing thing to do.

Or...

com·par·i·son
: the act of suggesting that two or more things are similar or in the same category

ex·am·ple
iɡˈzampəl/
noun
  1. 1.
    synonyms:specimen, sample, exemplar, exemplification, instance, case, illustration, case in point
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]
Either of the two definitions implies that the two are substantially the same. I ask again....Are you are assuming that all undocumented people with kids are drug runners as are the drug runners you sited as your example?

I will attempt to explain to you what "Undocumented" means. Please forgive me if I do not make this crystal clear. It has been a long time since I took Civics 101 in the 8th grade.

An "illegal" immigrant is an immigrant who has been tried and found guilty of being in the USA illegally. An "Undocumented" immigrant is someone suspected of being in the USA illegally, but has not been found guilty of that in a court of law.

I meant what I wrote. The topic is what happens to children when their parents commit crimes. I provided the example showing what is done in a different type of case. Honestly, I am sincerely sorry you needed to research those words. Is English your first language? I'm guessing... no?

If you think for yourself, it's odd that you quote them exactly so often. Can you point out even one thing you disagree with those lying sources about?

You know you are being ridiculous, don't you? How else can someone express their objection to illegal immigration and the reasons why except for just telling the truth about it? What lying sources?

Or...

com·par·i·son

ex·am·ple
iɡˈzampəl/
noun
  1. 1.
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]

I will attempt to explain to you what "Undocumented" means. Please forgive me if I do not make this crystal clear. It has been a long time since I took Civics 101 in the 8th grade.

An "illegal" immigrant is an immigrant who has been tried and found guilty of being in the USA illegally. An "Undocumented" immigrant is someone suspected of being in the USA illegally, but has not been found guilty of that in a court of law.

There is no such term as "undocumented" in immigration law. They are called illegal aliens. Doesn't matter if they haven't been caught yet or not they are aliens aka foreigners in our country illegally. Besides they have all kinds of documents all fake or stolen. No, what you and the rest of the illegal alien defenders are doing is using PC language to call attention away from what they actually are. Your dishonest tactics are well noted.

Or...

com·par·i·son

ex·am·ple
iɡˈzampəl/
noun
  1. 1.
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]

There is no such term as "undocumented" in immigration law. They are called illegal aliens. Doesn't matter if they haven't been caught yet or not they are aliens aka foreigners in our country illegally. Besides they have all kinds of documents all fake or stolen. No, what you and the rest of the illegal alien defenders are doing is using PC language to call attention away from what they actually are. Your dishonest tactics are well noted.

Sorry. I must have missed the news when American law was changed so that a person is judged to be "illegal" before proven guilty. If that happened before 1958, I am definitely going to write to my Civics teacher and tell her a thing or two.

If I rob a bank is it less of an illegal act because I haven't been found guilty yet? Either someone is in the country legally or they aren't. We aren't talking rocket science here.

Instead of masturbating the words, how about addressing the issues at hand?

If I rob a bank is it less of an illegal act because I haven't been found guilty yet? Either someone is in the country legally or they aren't. We aren't talking rocket science here.

Tell you what. Let's say that you somehow find yourself in court as a witness in a trial to determine if an undocumented alien is illegal, or not. Let's us also say that, in your testimony, you refer to the defendant as an "illegal alien". How many seconds do you think that it would take the defendant's attorney to object to your testimony? Secondly, How many seconds would it take for the judge to rule in the defendant's favor, and tell the jury to strike your testimony?. Finally, how many times would you be allowed to tell the judge that he is "masturbating with words", before he found you in contempt of court? I think that you have been in Mexico too long, Annie. The law does not work that way in the USA. Don't quit your day job, Annie. As Professor Kingsfield said, in "Paper Chase", "Here is a dime. Call your mother and tell her that there is very little likelihood of you becoming a lawyer".

Last edited:
You are so busy playing with words you are missing the point. The topic is is people who are in the US illegally. For those that are here illegally, like it or not they are breaking the law.

Honestly, I don't know how to make this more simple for you to comprehend. Someone else will have to try and help you understand. I give up.

You are so busy playing with words you are missing the point. The topic is is people who are in the US illegally. For those that are here illegally, like it or not they are breaking the law.

Honestly, I don't know how to make this more simple for you to comprehend. Someone else will have to try and help you understand. I give up.

The LAW determines if someone is here illegally or not. That is based on the Constitution of the United States. that makes it relative to any discussion about "illegal aliens". I don't blame you for giving up, Annie. After all, it costs way more than a dime now to call your mother to come pick you up since you flunked out of the University of Phoenix pre-law correspondence courses. NOBODY is an "illegal alien" until they have had their day in court.

Last edited:

Or...

com·par·i·son

ex·am·ple
iɡˈzampəl/
noun
  1. 1.
    [TBODY] [/TBODY]

That's odd, but the American Heritage Dictionary disagrees with you. You might take note of the only usage as a NOUN states A person not having proper documentation, especially for immigration. Where exactly did you get the information that they had all kinds of documentation and it was all fake or stolen? That's a pretty big claim. Are you sure you aren't just pulling stuff out of your butt?
un·doc·u·ment·ed (
ubreve.gif
n-d
obreve.gif
k
prime.gif
y
schwa.gif
-m
ebreve.gif
n
lprime.gif
t
ibreve.gif
d)
adj.
1. Not supported by written evidence: undocumented income tax deductions; undocumented accusations.
2. Not having the needed documents, as for permission to live or work in a foreign country.
n.
A person not having proper documentation, especially for immigration.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

The LAW determines if someone is here illegally or not. That is based on the Constitution of the United States. that makes it relative to any discussion about "illegal aliens". I don't blame you for giving up, Annie. After all, it costs way more than a dime now to call your mother to come pick you up since you flunked out of the University of Phoenix pre-law correspondence courses. NOBODY is an "illegal alien until they have had their day in court.

Now you are just looking silly. The topic is people who have been deported and what happens with their family members. Are you seriously suggesting that if they have been deported by the US govt they have not had their day in court and have not been found guilty?

Are you slow?

In your world there appears to be two target groups. Those who have been found guilty of being in the US illegally, and those that are perfectly legal US citizens because they haven't been found guilty of being in the US illegally. Just a tip for you, the adults who are discussing the topic are discussing those who have been deported, they have already been in front of a judge.

Maybe you spouse can help you understand this?

This discussion is about immigration, not your personal private recreational choices. Stay on subject.

"Maybe you spouse can help you understand this?"

How's that, again, Annie? I'm not sure I understand you.

But, in building on the summary of the concepts under discussion, I can assure you that the LAW finds no guilt in a child who was born in the USA to anyone who was later found guilty and was deported. That would mean that the government has absolutely no legal authority to deport such child. Case closed.

See how simple that was?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back