What should David Gregory ask Romney tomorrow morning?

There is only one question to be asked "Where's the tax returns Willard?"

I especially like this one:

Now, I'm not gonna let you weasel out of the next question. Pick one: Paul Ryan's arms or Paul Ryan's abs?

:lol:

Also from the twitter link:

Governor Romney, will it be too distracting if I fan you and feed you grapes during the interview?

:D

Do you also fantasize about Border Patrol agents?

Or, do you consider the murder of a Border Patrol agent to be important enough to indict the Attorney General for his negligence in authorizing Fast/Furious and his contempt of congress for obstructing the investigation?

He should ask the simple question. Why did Obama show a net increase in private sector jobs of 3.9 million in his first term, while Bush lose 800 thousand plus private jobs in his administration. Basic arithmetic show that Obama has created more private sector jobs than the last supply side idiot.

Last edited:
“Your campaign is clearly in disarray, floundering, with missteps and misstatements by both you and your staff – what actions have you taken to address these many problems or is it just too late at this point”?

Do you also fantasize about Border Patrol agents?

Or, do you consider the murder of a Border Patrol agent to be important enough to indict the Attorney General for his negligence in authorizing Fast/Furious and his contempt of congress for obstructing the investigation?

So what do you think should be done? How about putting people who resell more than 5 firearms a year, who everyone knows are straw purchases, to long term prison sentences?

Go give a call to NRA, and they'll tell you to STFU.

I especially like this one:

Now, I'm not gonna let you weasel out of the next question. Pick one: Paul Ryan's arms or Paul Ryan's abs?

:lol:

If he's a weasel then why is he taking on hard interviewers while Obama's toughest questions are pre-scripted questions from pop radio stations and glamour magazines?

Forum List

Back