What’s Wrong With News Reporting

What's wrong with reporting is the reason you can't find any news anywhere about bias against Christians...except on Christian sites and in local newspapers. I had no idea a bunch of gays attacked Christian protesters in San Fran until I was looking around yesterday. And it's disgusting that the only people who will report on it are so-called "biased" reporters....but what else are you left with if the "non-biased" leftist assholes refuse to give it air time?

I guarantee if a bunch of Christians in Podunk, Arkansas had attacked a bunch of homos demonstrating peacefully it would have been all over the evening news, and wouldn't be considered an "isolated" case...because of course it isn't isolated if mainstream media is constantly looking for it and reporting on it.

But they refuse to report on what they don't think is important. And it isn't important to them that our troops are doing a good job, that we are admired by foreigners and envied by them, that we are hated by Muslims simply because of who we are, not what we have done, and it isn't important to report when Christians are discriminated against...because Christians are "bad" and deserve it.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NEWS REPORTING

What’s wrong with news reporting today on TV and radio news commentators who think they are qualified to comment on news, events of the day and in newspapers and magazines and write books and they are only capable of opening their mouth and making sounds come out and people are controlled by these sounds. People like Fox & Friends three stooges, Scarborough, Dobbs, Geraldo, Grace, Rush, Hannity, O’Reilly, Manders, S. Miller, Coulter, and the list goes on and on. We just do not have commentators like the Golden Age of Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley.
Whatever Happened to the News?
When hard news goes soft, entertainment takes over.

By Daniel Hallin
"
When you mix fiction and news, you diminish the distinction between truth and fiction, and you wear down the audience's own discriminating power to judge."
–Bill Moyers​

Have you noticed the difference between how they report on Obama vs Bush? Did you notice how the media went into hybernation for 8 years and now all of the sudden will start digging into Obama's past?

Yet they didn't do that to Bush? They didn't pry into his illegal abortion or cocaine use. I'm sure they could have.

What's wrong with reporting is that Bush and Cheney got away with murder for 8 years because the reporters are lazy pussies.

You know Always A Bitch, there really isn't a left-wing conspiracy to take down all Christians. It's all in your mind.

However, just because we're not out to get you, doesn't necessarily mean we like you.

Which news do I trust the most? CNN. Why? Because they've got the best reporting. I've watched broadcast, cable, (FOX, CNN, MSNBC), and, out of all of them, CNN is the best ones.

You want to know how the rich and privledged view the rest of us? Watch Faux News.

Want to see what the liberals think? Watch MSNBC.

Want to see what is really happening? Watch CNN and BBC.

Want to find out what is going on in the ME and Israel? Go to Debka File dot com.

No Keith Obermann? Or Terri Schiavo i meant Rachel Maddow. WTF?

WHAT’S WRONG WITH NEWS REPORTING

What’s wrong with news reporting today on TV and radio news commentators who think they are qualified to comment on news, events of the day and in newspapers and magazines and write books and they are only capable of opening their mouth and making sounds come out and people are controlled by these sounds. People like Fox & Friends three stooges, Scarborough, Dobbs, Geraldo, Grace, Rush, Hannity, O’Reilly, Manders, S. Miller, Coulter, and the list goes on and on. We just do not have commentators like the Golden Age of Cronkite, Huntley and Brinkley.
When hard news goes soft, entertainment takes over.

By Daniel Hallin
"
When you mix fiction and news, you diminish the distinction between truth and fiction, and you wear down the audience's own discriminating power to judge."
–Bill Moyers​

What's wrong with reporting is that Bush and Cheney got away with murder for 8 years because the reporters are lazy pussies.

So you sponsor Saddam Hussein being in office? We should palaces for Obama then if you were okay with Saddam and us never invading him at all.

But they won't be lazy with Obama and they weren't lazy with Clinton.

Don't let them off that easy.

We know these media's have been purchased by the rich and powerful. The Rupert Murdoc's of the world.

It would be insane to assume they didn't politicize these propoganda outlets.

All of our media being completely consolidated into 4 or 5 corporations sure hasn't helped.

So you sponsor Saddam Hussein being in office? We should palaces for Obama then if you were okay with Saddam and us never invading him at all.

Yes, Saddam would have kept Iran in check. Now Iran and Iraq are both Shiite run countries.

You ignoramoses have no idea what you/we did in Iraq.

Yes, Saddam would have kept Iran in check. Now Iran and Iraq are both Shiite run countries.

You ignoramoses have no idea what you/we did in Iraq.

So you don't mind Saddam torture chambers (which are less deadly than water-boarding huh?)? Would you vote for him to remain Iraqi president?

I know what we did in Iraq, removed a guy who built palaces in the expense of the Iraqi people. He more harm to humanity than good. You condone those behaviors he exhibited to *those* people? We should condemn this type of behavior.

Last edited:
So you don't mind Saddam torture chambers (which are less deadly than water-boarding huh?)? Would you vote for him to remain Iraqi president?

I know what we did in Iraq, removed a guy who built palaces in the expense of the Iraqi people. He more harm to humanity than good. You condone those behaviors he exhibited to *those* people? We should condemn this type of behavior.

Ever been there? I was over there during Desert Storm, pts I and II.

The people of Iraq were opressed by Saddam, and the government was a dictatorship, yes. However.......Saddam also kept the Taliban out of his country. When Bush Jr. removed him for his own overstuffed ego's fulfillment, as well as oil and wanting to avenge the threat on his father, well, the whole thing fell apart, because instead of having 1 thing to rally against, now you've got several factions over there all vying for power.

Nope.......going into Iraq was the most fucking stupid thing this country has ever done.

And all because of the lobotomized moronic idiot that we've got in the White House. You know.....the Stupid Monkey named Bush Jr.

The rest of us made it over the evolutionary hump, why couldn't he?

Sure, but at what cost to the USA? Are you willing to invest $30K of your own money to get rid of Saddam?

Guess what? That's what the final bill will be!!!!

If he was so bad, why'd we have to go it alone?

He was our bad guy.

Listen dummy. Just because Chaney said Saddam was evil, doesn't make him evil.

I could tell you some stories about the Saudi royal family. You ready to go fight a war and have 4300 US soldiers die to replace him?

And let me ask you this. Who's gonna ultimately replace Saddam? YOu and Bush might not like it, but his name is Mook Tada El Sadr.

So after $10 billion a month for 6 years, the guy who takes over is just as crazy as Saddam.

Did you think this thru? No.

Did Bush? He knew, but it was worth the raping of Iraq's oil and the raping of our treasury.

But of course you think Bush was an angel of mercy on this. You think God told him to invade. At least he thinks so. So of course you won't buy anything I just said. Because you are brainwashed.

You are a fascist. So is the GOP leadership.

Do you really think all we did was waterboard? Are you really that naive?

Gosh, then I guess we deserve to have the heads of our journalists sawn off and aired on the internet.

Gosh, then I guess we deserve to have the heads of our journalists sawn off and aired on the internet.

Remember, Iraq didn't fly planes into our buildings on 9-11. Those were mostly Saudi's.

Gosh, then I guess they deserve to be invaded and have 1 million of their citizens murdered and 2 million of their citizens displaced, not to mention their natural resources plundered.

And I guess it should cost us a trillion dollars to get rid of one mean man. :cuckoo:

Sealybobo, what's more cruel, beheading or waterboarding? Apparently the left-wing media makes a big deal on the latter.

Forum List

Back