What’s Wrong With News Reporting

Remember, Iraq didn't fly planes into our buildings on 9-11. Those were mostly Saudi's.

Gosh, then I guess they deserve to be invaded and have 1 million of their citizens murdered and 2 million of their citizens displaced, not to mention their natural resources plundered.

And I guess it should cost us a trillion dollars to get rid of one mean man. :cuckoo:

I know who flew the planes. The flipping jihadists who were hiding out in Iraq.

We liberated Iraq from a despot, and we have come so close to eliminating the freaks from Syria and Saudi Arabia who use Iraqis as their human shields. And you idiots piss and moan that we "invaded" Iraq, as if the Iraqis didn't kiss the ground when we arrived.

They did, and the Iraqi government as recently as two months ago was saying they DIDN'T WANT US TO LEAVE YET. They don't want us there forever, but they want us there and they appreciate our presence and have all along.

It's just shit talkers like yourself who think because you hate Americans the poor slobs we protect must hate them, too.

I know who flew the planes. The flipping jihadists who were hiding out in Iraq.

We liberated Iraq from a despot, and we have come so close to eliminating the freaks from Syria and Saudi Arabia who use Iraqis as their human shields. And you idiots piss and moan that we "invaded" Iraq, as if the Iraqis didn't kiss the ground when we arrived.

They did, and the Iraqi government as recently as two months ago was saying they DIDN'T WANT US TO LEAVE YET. They don't want us there forever, but they want us there and they appreciate our presence and have all along.

It's just shit talkers like yourself who think because you hate Americans the poor slobs we protect must hate them, too.

Actually, most of them were from Saudi.

As far as "liberation"? Nope.....just swapped one for another, although, the current one was supposed to be a puppet for the Bush admin.

As far as leaving? You do know that they've been saying they want us out of Iraq for a while, right? Lot longer than 2 months. And, Bush just came back from there, and signed a paper saying that we would leave within 3 years. Oh yeah......Britain said that they are pulling out in May.

And no......they DON'T appreciate our presence there.

Where the fuck do you get your info Always Babbling? The back of cereal boxes?

Yeah, those Iraqis have it so much worse now that they've gotten rid of Saddam and a huge number of the jihadists.

Retard.

Actually, most of them were from Saudi.

As far as "liberation"? Nope.....just swapped one for another, although, the current one was supposed to be a puppet for the Bush admin.

As far as leaving? You do know that they've been saying they want us out of Iraq for a while, right? Lot longer than 2 months. And, Bush just came back from there, and signed a paper saying that we would leave within 3 years. Oh yeah......Britain said that they are pulling out in May.

And no......they DON'T appreciate our presence there.

Where the fuck do you get your info Always Babbling? The back of cereal boxes?

Iraq's government spokesman, Ali al-Dabbagh, spoke out Wednesday against what he called a "premature" withdrawal of U.S. forces from his country. He said U.S. troops should not leave until Iraq is ready and its security forces have received sufficient training. VOA's William Ide reports from Washington, where the Iraqi official made his remarks.
In an address at the congressionally funded United States Institute for Peace in Washington, al-Dabbagh warned that an early withdrawal would create more room for Iran and al-Qaida to make deeper inroads into Iraq.

"The premature withdrawal of the American troops will create a vacuum," he added.
Iraqi Government Spokesman Opposes Premature Troop Withdrawal

Iraq's vice president says neither Iraq nor Western interests will benefit from a "short-notice" withdrawal of U.S. troops in Iraq.

Tariq al-Hashimi has welcomed a timetable for the withdrawal of U.S. troops, but said it must take place when Iraqi troops are ready to handle security on their own.
Iraqi Vice President Opposes Quick U.S. Troop Withdrawal - Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty © 2008

BAGHDAD — Iraq's foreign minister said Tuesday the risks of civil war have been averted after five years of "tears and blood." But he warned an abrupt withdrawal of U.S. troops would wipe away the security gains and other achievements and have disastrous consequences.
Iraqi FM: Abrupt U.S. troop withdrawal would be 'disastrous' - USATODAY.com

Listen Always A Bitch, you really don't know shit. I was over there.....were you?

My daughter in law is at Bagram now, Gay Biker.

And being over there is obviously not evidence of being an intelligent or insightful lifeform. If I can hate you over the internet, I've no doubt every Iraqi you came into contact with hated you as well.

My daughter in law is at Bagram now, Gay Biker.

And being over there is obviously not evidence of being an intelligent or insightful lifeform. If I can hate you over the internet, I've no doubt every Iraqi you came into contact with hated you as well.

Really? Then tell me why I had to report myself to my higher ups when an Iraqi came up to me and spent about an hour talking? We even shook hands when he left.

Try again Always A Bitch. Unlike you, some people kinda dig me.

Oh...so they ARE appreciative of our presence then.

Thanks for agreeing. After lying.

Oh...so they ARE appreciative of our presence then.

Thanks for agreeing. After lying.

No ya fucking twat, you said that all Iraqis hated me, I proved they didn't.

That doesn't mean that they were happy I was there in the first place, hell.....he might have been thinking about carving my guts out, I don't know. However, I do know that he was remarkably civil to me.

I very fucking seldom agree with ANY of the drivel that you drool out of that festering gob you call a mouth.

You didn't prove anything, except that you're an idiot.

You really didn't have to go to all that effort...everyone knows you're an idiot already. But still, it's nice when you are all upfront about it and all.

How many times can a person use the word "****" in one long, run-on sentence?

PM me and I'll cut and paste my latest neg rep from GayBiker if you'd like the answer.....

Lol!

I don't care whether a news agency is left or right, just so long as they are honest about it. I can't stand listening to the other networks complain about FOX when they have their own biases as well.

And btw, as a side note. What late night host would you consider conservative?:
Leno
Letterman
Conan
Kimmell

Seems we need a "fairness doctrine" for late night TV right? :rolleyes:

I don't care whether a news agency is left or right, just so long as they are honest about it. I can't stand listening to the other networks complain about FOX when they have their own biases as well.

And btw, as a side note. What late night host would you consider conservative?:
Leno
Letterman
Conan
Kimmell

Seems we need a "fairness doctrine" for late night TV right? :rolleyes:

Leno for sure, Letterman is more moderate with right leanings. Connan is just a cool nut and never seen Kimmel.

None of them are conservative.
And Letterman is certainly not "moderate".

More evidence of the left insisting that they aren't left at all, but just "sane".

None of them are conservative.
And Letterman is certainly not "moderate".

More evidence of the left insisting that they aren't left at all, but just "sane".

:cuckoo:

Ooookay .... who here actually thinks I am left? Handed maybe. If you just don't like late night talk shows then why not say that because this post of yours makes no more sense than any others.

Forum List

Back