What Route will the US Govt. Take?

Obama reelected: no budget, unending trillion deficits, rich people flee the USA for Fiji, Sweden and Panama, dollar loses its place as world currency, gas $10/gallon, prime 9-10% Liberals blame Reagan and Bush

Romney elected: Spending Freeze, budgets in place to lower spending under 20% GDP first term and under 15% second term, Obamacare repealed replaced with Whole Foods Recommendations, SocSecurity privatized, Budget Impoundment Act repealed, gold falls to $600, prime 5%

I agree on the Obama side, the Romney side we would not know and he flops too much to be trusted to actually do it. Romney would need a cooperative congress to get the spending under control. I don't see that happening with these frothing LOLberals who think money grows on the magic tree in the white house lawn. It's certainly a nice vision though.

I'm more inclined to believe spending will continue until the market actors who buy our monetized debt dry up and the fed just starts prinitng to cover interest costs and spending. Hyperinflating the currency. Because spending cuts are unfavorable and so it's political suicide. I wish I could believe it is more like you believe.

Bingo. Frank nailed it.
Just getting rid of many of the regulations Obama put in would probably create $200B in growth. Reining in spending, reining in taxes, reducing regulation, and even if the budget deficit stays where it is, it will still be a smaller percent of GDP. But revenues will rise with increased business activity and if the baboons in Congress from both parties can keep their filthy paws off the extra money we'll be OK.

You couldn't make up a dog shit bag to sell to a retard. What's new here?

That is a very apt description of your posts. Yessir, dogshit bag to sell to a retard. Gotta remember that one.
Are you going to monetize some debt tonight to add to the trade deficit by eating sushi?

I'd be happy to explain it to a nontroll. But you're a troll. You're not here to participate, but to derail discussion. That's why you came in here, thats why you show up in every libertarian related thread. That's why I'm not entertaining you.

I agree witt the Rabbi you are a retard

I'd be happy to explain it to a nontroll. But you're a troll. You're not here to participate, but to derail discussion. That's why you came in here, thats why you show up in every libertarian related thread. That's why I'm not entertaining you.

I agree witt the Rabbi you are a retard

That's actually troubling to me.

Hey even if you think I am a retard as well retards still are right every now and then.

Bingo. Frank nailed it.
Just getting rid of many of the regulations Obama put in would probably create $200B in growth. Reining in spending, reining in taxes, reducing regulation, and even if the budget deficit stays where it is, it will still be a smaller percent of GDP. But revenues will rise with increased business activity and if the baboons in Congress from both parties can keep their filthy paws off the extra money we'll be OK.

Every anaylsis of obamas regulations show them saving the economy way more then they cost

We really have two options at this point when it comes to debt/deficit/monetary poliicies that I see.

1) The government will no longer have debt buyers and be forced to slash the spending of borrowed money, causing economic pain and hardship.

OR

2) The government will refuse to slash spending and continue down the road of monetary inflation until hyperinflation occurs, causing economic chaos.

The situation is obviously a touch more complicated when figuring in reseerve currency of the world, etc...but the next bubble is being built right now and that bubble is government spending and currency devaluation. There is no where left to suds up another bubble..

What say you?

Neither.

Obama reelected: no budget, unending trillion deficits,
First you say there will be no budget and then you say that there will be deficits it is impossobile to have deficits if there is no govt spending. Plz think instead of regurgitating stupid shut you hear
rich people flee the USA for Fiji, Sweden and Panama,
Yea rich people are totally gonna flee despite the fact that they dont.
dollar loses its place as world currency,
Yes lets blame china and its 1.2billion people on Obama
gas $10/gallon, prime 9-10% Liberals blame Reagan and Bush
Yes lets blame obama for high energy costs when he invested billions into energy efficiency and energy production
Romney elected: Spending Freeze,
Cool then we can go into a depression like spain and greece.
budgets in place to lower spending under 20% GDP first term and under 15% second term,
Cool then we can have seniors without health care retirement or teachers in school or roads sounds awesome
Obamacare repealed replaced with Whole Foods Recommendations,
Cool more expensive3 health care with a shitter quality is awesome
SocSecurity privatized,
Awesome lets make it so we have 25% less money for retirement should lead to prosperity
Rabbi is right you are brain dead

Star, are you retarded?

I'm not kidding

Serious question

How many lobotomies have you had, I mean so far this week?

You think Scandinavia is in Europe and Japan and you think Dems can't run up annual trillion deficits without a budget??? Do you know Dems haven't passed a budget in three years?

I won't pick on you anymore because I don't like picking on fucking retards

Obama reelected: no budget, unending trillion deficits, rich people flee the USA for Fiji, Sweden and Panama, dollar loses its place as world currency, gas $10/gallon, prime 9-10% Liberals blame Reagan and Bush

Romney elected: Spending Freeze, budgets in place to lower spending under 20% GDP first term and under 15% second term, Obamacare repealed replaced with Whole Foods Recommendations, SocSecurity privatized, Budget Impoundment Act repealed, gold falls to $600, prime 5%

If you really think Romney is going to lower spending to under 15% of GDP, I want some of whatever you're smoking.

Star, are you retarded?

I'm not kidding

Serious question

You think Scandinavia is in Europe and Japan and you think Dems can't run up annual trillion deficits without a budget??? Do you know Dems haven't passed a budget in three years?

ROTFL so you thinking Scandinavian is all of Europe and japan means i think it as well.
Come back when you can think for yourself instead of recant talking points that are fed to you.

Star, are you retarded?

I'm not kidding

Serious question

Someone should buy you a map, because Scandinavia is part of Europe.

Scandinavia[1] is a historical cultural-linguistic region in northern Europe that includes the three kingdoms of Denmark, Norway and Sweden, characterized by their common ethno-cultural heritage and related languages

Scandinavia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back